It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comments about Trump from former classmate at Military School

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi well, by saying that you definitely don't know anything about him or his brand which people pay him to use. Trump wouldn't need to pay for anything, Trump is every bit and more than what this guy says, an overachiever and a very accomplished person, what have Bernie and Hillary accomplished? both of those humans are a joke compared to Donald Trump and any informed sensible person agrees.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

After 4 Bankruptcies , you'd be a Lil Gangsta too . You know , When the Going gets Tough , the Tough get Going......

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NthOther
How many of us can recall, in our own lives, several examples of people who turned out to be completely different than (or what you would expect them to be) who they were in high school? For better or worse.

I knew guys like Trump in high school. Some of them were successful and some of them ended up addicted to heroin in prison.

Poor propaganda fodder.

You are right. I recall in high school thinking these classmates would grow up some day and treat people with respect. Went to a reunion about 25 yrs ago and mostly no change. Some you recall some who became addicts and some who became successful...who does Trump remind you of...doesn't drink or do drugs.
edit on 24-3-2016 by liveandlearn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:28 PM
link   
While not necessarily a Trump supporter in his bid,

I always admire someone who speaks his mind no matter how it may be received.

In my career, you gotta have thick skin, and be able to voice your opinion unfettered by others "feelings".

It is called getting the job done.

Arent we tired of political election lip service yet?!

edit on 24-3-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

Fire them All Donald , LOL

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:33 PM
link   
People don't change from 17-18?

If you believe that I got some ocean front property in Arizona for ya. Some people aren't even finished growing at that age.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I hate to tell ya but America and the rest of the world knows exactly what he says. I'm not gonna read into his words to try and delude myself. He's everywhere and not everything is a 10 second sound byte. His entire speeches from his rally's trend all the time on YouTube. Guess what, we all hear him.
edit on 24-3-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

You seem very devoted to Trump.

I will pass on the Koolaid.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Why thank you I do but are trying to tell me Trump also has a beautiful open mind?! Lmao!

Btw, anti Trump everywhere? Have been to ATS recently? In any case, he reaps what he sows and it's unbelievable that you supporters won't admit that.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: smirkley

When has Trump proven he has thick skin?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I was being sarcastic and I meant you posting anti Trump. Ah. People these days with their odd lingo.
edit on 24-3-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

You are really trying to start an argument here Swills. Hope too many don't bit.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Thankyou for sharing this first-person account from Donald Trump's early years, LiveAndLearn. His butler of 30 years, and other people who have had day-to-day personal contact with our next U.S. President, attest to Donald Trump's impeccable character as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Oh I read you loud and clear. I'm sorry, are you telling me if I have nothing good to say about Trump I can't say anything at all? People don't like Trump, how are you not used to this by now, especially since that's exactly what he wanted all along. Part of his plan was to polarize people. He's treating this as a realty tv show.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

His Wife is a lot Hotter than Ted's , what MAN would't like to Brag about that ? I Swear , this Country is becoming Sooo Pussified.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

It is a reality tv show. Both are equally idiotic.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: spiritualzombie

His Wife is a lot Hotter than Ted's , what MAN would't like to Brag about that ? I Swear , this Country is becoming Sooo Pussified.

Yeah, it's almost like women have actual feelings and minds too rather than merely serving as sexual tools for men.

Dang PROGRESS!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   

No, not really. What I'm really try to do is sort through the BS and disillusioned.

Does this look a man who has thick skin?

Besides the ridiculous idea of giving him the power of our military and the NSA (who he fully supports) the other thing that bothers me is that he can't take any critizism, which as president he will be constantly be under attack. I really don't think he will be able to handle it and God only knows where he'll take us from there.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Like Women Don't Brag about their Successful Husbands to other Women ? Give me a Break , they are Worse than Men when it comes to being Spiteful .

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thankyou for sharing this first-person account from Donald Trump's early years, LiveAndLearn. His butler of 30 years, and other people who have had day-to-day personal contact with our next U.S. President, attest to Donald Trump's impeccable character as well.

yes, I have watched many videos and not one has had anything but good to say about him. And to be sure, I am not seletive in my reading about the man. Good or bad, I read it all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join