It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to break free from our self...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Start with being and how you feel NOW and work from there to the external manifestation you want to see in your life.
When we want something in our life to change, what we really want is to feel differently. So, start by making room for and cultivating that feeling-state. Ask yourself: How do I want to be feeling now? What would I have to believe in order to feel that way? What small steps would I have to take each day to support that?

How can we as humans be free from a lover, a flower, a song but most important is to be free from our mind?
Any thoughts?
edit on 3 24 2016 by Quantum12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Yeah, I imagine you'd just have to be comfortable in your own skin right? Isn't that what it all comes down to? If you know yourself and you know what you believe then what's left to break free from?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Sino3

The real question is why would you ever want to break free from yourself. There's only one you and you should love that person. Perhaps improving on certain areas that you feel need improving is a good thing but don't ever break away from yourself. You are an individual.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sino3

The mind holds us back from expanding our life and thoughts and even thing we want to do in life.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I suspect that everything we have been taught is a lie passed on through generations and improved upon. So the question is what is the reality or the truth, but your answer from me is that by the time you can consider -you are too far gone. Newborns are the only hope for humanity, keep them secret and out of the world sytem. a reply to: Quantum12

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12
Start with being and how you feel NOW and work from there to the external manifestation you want to see in your life.
When we want something in our life to change, what we really want is to feel differently. So, start by making room for and cultivating that feeling-state. Ask yourself: How do I want to be feeling now? What would I have to believe in order to feel that way? What small steps would I have to take each day to support that?

How can we as humans be free from a lover, a flower, a song but most important is to be free from our mind?
Any thoughts?

be enslaved.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

new topics

top topics

join