It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Advanced Ancient Indian Civilization existed

page: 28
<< 25  26  27   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
that was an interesting thread , too bad just few people completely ruined it.
After all some us people can't accept the idea that someone could be more advanced (er... i mean stronger...) than them...
And maybe that's the reason why ufo matter is so off limits.
edit on 5-10-2012 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2012 by Jabbah because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jabbah

Especially the UFOs made out of monkey skin laid over a framework of eagle bones.

Harte

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aman16

Also we find mention of materials made of Anus and parmanus(Atoms and molecules).

really??

All Matter is made up of atoms. its no big surprise.

posted on Oct, 7 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte
reply to post by Jabbah

Especially the UFOs made out of monkey skin laid over a framework of eagle bones.

Harte

I don't know those Vimanas that look like pagodas might have been rather pleasant to fly in - if you didn't die from the mercury vapour

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Brilliant thread, I'm convinced our ancestors knew something we didn't, or quite alot.
And, with the amount of time we've been on this planet, I don't think its silly to think we've been near this point of technological advancement before.
Its the height of human ignorance to assume we are the best,and our lifetime is the most important.
In my mind, the good stuffs been and gone.

posted on Nov, 22 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wongbeedman
Brilliant thread, I'm convinced our ancestors knew something we didn't, or quite alot.
And, with the amount of time we've been on this planet, I don't think its silly to think we've been near this point of technological advancement before.
Its the height of human ignorance to assume we are the best,and our lifetime is the most important.
In my mind, the good stuffs been and gone.

We base the premise of no previous civilizations or as you say, "we've been near this point of technological advancement before", on the fact of no evidence of such

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I just finished reading this fabulous thread end to end evey response.I just regret I didn't read this early because I was able to answe many questions asked by skeptics (yes I believes this theory).
great work indigo child you are really aryan .
great thread I would love to meet you some day.
and for all the skeptics I just want to say one thing there are more of us (at least in this thread) who believes indigo than non believers .
May be you find some mistakes in indigo theory but no one can entirely debunk it.

posted on Aug, 31 2023 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I wish I could remember where I saw the calculations, but I believe I once saw an analysis of astronomical references at the time of the war in the Mahabharata and the author showed the positions of various planets in the sky during the war corresponded to how the skies looked on approximately April 20, 3102 B.C. a reply to: The Vagabond

posted on Sep, 7 2023 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kammlersgrdaughter77
I wish I could remember where I saw the calculations, but I believe I once saw an analysis of astronomical references at the time of the war in the Mahabharata and the author showed the positions of various planets in the sky during the war corresponded to how the skies looked on approximately April 20, 3102 B.C. a reply to: The Vagabond

The Vagabond hasn't posted here in more than three years, much to the dismay of ATS.

Harte

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 25  26  27   >>

join