It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof: Advanced Ancient Indian Civilization existed

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I hope in a thousand years they dont find an old copy of bleach or nurato and think we could all bankai..
edit on 10-4-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Though we have not found the exact well understandable old manuscripts on historical Indian technologies,what we know is the mention of materials and mixtures in proper quantities in use of Vimanas in engines and vimana's structures ,mention of mercury/sulphur based fuels and mention of Thrust in those documents which was translated to english which is one scientific approach of ancient Indians.

Also we find mention of materials made of Anus and parmanus(Atoms and molecules).

These are the only absolutely minute things which we know properly about Indian science and technology.
But mention of these things in old Vedas is surprising.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Aman16 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aman16
Though we have not found the exact well understandable old manuscripts on historical Indian technologies,what we know is the mention of materials and mixtures in proper quantities in use of Vimanas in engines and vimana's structures ,mention of mercury/sulphur based fuels and mention of Thrust in those documents which was translated to english which is one scientific approach of ancient Indians.

Also we find mention of materials made of Anus and parmanus(Atoms and molecules).

These are the only absolutely minute things which we know properly about Indian science and technology.
But mention of these things in old Vedas is surprising.
edit on 21-5-2012 by Aman16 because: (no reason given)

Please link to your sources for the above claims.

Harte

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo_Child

Hi
Very new here and not quite sure what to believe about the ancient Indians but concerning mercury:
Those old texts mention it as being used for propulsion? Also, if I remember correctly, the TR-3B allegedly uses ionized mercury rotating in a torus at high speeds (actually, it is said to spiral around a torus) to decrease the mass.
Somebody knowing more could please elaborate/refute?

posted on Oct, 1 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   

I too have tried to explain some ancient weapons like Indraastra,, here is one i.e. Vajra

Vajra (Devanagari: वज्र) is a Sanskrit word meaning both thunderbolt and diamond.. These were highly advanced weapons of earlier times .. and it was first used by Indra ..it needed high skills upon working with it . On account of Indra's skill in wielding the Vajra, some epithets used for Indra in the Rigveda were Vajrabhrit (bearing the bolt), Vajrivat (armed with the bolt), Vajradaksina (holding the bolt in his right hand), Vajrabahu or Vajrahasta (holding the Vajra in his hand), and Vajrin (armed with the bolt) Origin of first Vajra First vajra was created by devta brahmanas led by Tvashtar who fashioned these weapons from Dadhichi's bones (most Powerful rishi of all the times) . Components and functions .... Vajra is a complicated stricture which consisted of a metal like Calcium or other Alkali metals.., filled with a non metallic gas,, and even metalloids like silicon (along with other shiny gemstones and diamonds to trap solar energy or for reactions or for increased resistance or to give direction to plasma ) or may be there can be any other way of working of this weapon with sum total of all where electricity might have been produced by silicon as it loses electron when it gains heat to produce current which convert gases into plasma under high pressure or these alkali metal when comes to contact with water and gases, it might form bases with high explosions followed by release of H20 and acids..with heat, light and current in gases that means due to complete and incomplete reactions there may be mixtures of the compound. take 3 substance Na (Alkali metal), H20 (Present), Co2 (Gas present) Na + H20 = NaOH + H2 + heat and explosion NaOH +Co2 = Na2Co3 + H20 H20 + Co2 = H2Co3 (Carbonic acid) NaOH + H2Co3 = Na2Co3 (Sodium Carbonate salts) These heat are added more by gemstones and other shiny objects that trap more heat and don't allow to go back (property of green house) also producing shiny light and shaping and allowing these light, heat and current to go in a direction as per wanted. Metalloids like silicon produced instant electricity with trapped heat to pass through gas and produce plasma and heat. Due to formation of alkalines like NAOH, there may be explosions under the weapon to create high pressure and this gemstone or diamond cover like material allow these debris like acid, water and salt and large amount of heat, light and plasma to flow along with current in a direction.. these created thunder bolt and lightening along with rain of acidic waters and salts..creating a deadly weapon ......... This type of weapon contained lot physical and chemical technologies .... it is much much more complicated far from written in this status ..... We have just imagined the how this weapon might be working . Please give comments how we imagined and explained .. the working of ancient Vajra

from Vajra, as explained by me in my blog

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Solar Metrics in ancient India according to movement of planet Earth......

We know according to modern metric system
60 seconds = 1 minute; 60 minutes = 1 hour, 24 hours = 1 day
But ancient Indian metric system of time was more advanced and time was measured very accurate as per the movement of Earth...

1 paramanu is the lowest unit of time in ancient India i.e. equal to 16.931216 microseconds
a Ańu is 2 paramáńus
a Trasareńu is 3 Ańus
a truti is 3 trasarenus, .
a vedha is 100 trutis.
a lava is 3 vedhas.
a nimesha is 3 lavas, or a blink.
a kshanas is 3 nimeshas.
a kashthas is 5 kshanas, which is equal to 4.1142857 seconds
a kala is 35 Kashthas
A Muhurtta is 20 Kalas that is exactly 48 minutes
1 day is 30 Muhúrttas that is 24 hours exactly or 1 day

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by RationalTeddy

Hi
Very new here and not quite sure what to believe about the ancient Indians but concerning mercury:
Those old texts mention it as being used for propulsion? Also, if I remember correctly, the TR-3B allegedly uses ionized mercury rotating in a torus at high speeds (actually, it is said to spiral around a torus) to decrease the mass.
Somebody knowing more could please elaborate/refute?

Yantra Sarvasva is the ancient most book concerning these mechanical engineering which consists of 40 books in it ,, in which one part is alive i.e Vaimanika Shastra and these books also sometimes refer mercury in this and that use.. However, I have knowledge about mercury in ancient uses only at 2 places ....

1. mercury-amalgamated-zinc sheet was used in ancient Agastya's battery (7000 years ago)

2. Central vessels of Sundara Vimana forms the accumulator of electricity generated. Anshupa Mani or Solar rays absorbing crystals is the main medium that absorbs heat that gets converted to electricity through a process. The process of storing electricity by use of mercury has also been brought in. Stored electricity is conducted to all parts of the vimana through insulated cables for operating various services.

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pritishxsinha

Yantra Sarvasva? So you found a copy of this? Where?

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune

An ascended master filled him in, no doubt.

I mean, that is the source for the VS, which was written in the 20th century, and the VS is supposed to be one of the sections of the Yantra Sarvasva.

Harte

posted on Oct, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Harte

Harte noted:

An ascended master filled him in, no doubt.

I mean, that is the source for the VS, which was written in the 20th century, and the VS is supposed to be one of the sections of the Yantra Sarvasva.

Howdy Harte

Yes I hoping you come by - as this is your debunking speciality!
edit on 3/10/12 by Hanslune because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hanslune

I didn't get any copy of yantra sarvasva ... there are just few remains left that was what Harte said.. in which VS is supposed to be one of the sections of the Yantra Sarvasva.. from which VS was written down in early 20th century ..

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

...the problem is the VS is most probably a fake, ie not ancient writing but the musing of Subbaraya Shastry as written down by Sharma in the 1920s

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by pritishxsinha

I didn't get any copy of yantra sarvasva ... there are just few remains left that was what Harte said.. in which VS is supposed to be one of the sections of the Yantra Sarvasva.. from which VS was written down in early 20th century ..

Note the bolded portion.

Please realize that the bolded part above is your claim, and not the claim of the author of the only version of the VS that anyone has ever seen.

The author explicitly stated how he came to know the info he put in that travesty of a "book."
From the publisher:

The story of this book is as follows: sometime in the period just before World War I, a Brahman named Pandit Subbaraya Sastry began to dictate previously unknown texts in Sanskrit which purported to contain ancient Indian technological knowledge. He in turn, credited a Vedic sage named Maharshi Bharadwaja, as well as other Rishis who appear in legitimate Hindu texts.

Source: Link

You can read the thing there, or, if you prefer, at Google Books

Harte

posted on Oct, 4 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

It is interesting to read. In particular the weird mix of odd ingredients and how you make them into a 'flying machine' is most amusing, long on words very, very short on anything technically usable, one example noted in the foreword of the link Harte provided

This includes items such as monkey skin, eagle bones, sea-foam, and many that are only named in Sanskrit. Often the recipes are a mix of plant, animal and mineral ingredients, and involve mixing these ingredients and cooking them at high temperature in a furnace shaped like an animal, such as a frog.

Yeah!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Note the bolded portion.

Please realize that the bolded part above is your claim, and not the claim of the author of the only version of the VS that anyone has ever seen.

The author explicitly stated how he came to know the info he put in that travesty of a "book."
From the publisher:

The story of this book is as follows: sometime in the period just before World War I, a Brahman named Pandit Subbaraya Sastry began to dictate previously unknown texts in Sanskrit which purported to contain ancient Indian technological knowledge. He in turn, credited a Vedic sage named Maharshi Bharadwaja, as well as other Rishis who appear in legitimate Hindu texts.

Source: Link

You can read the thing there, or, if you prefer, at Google Books

Harte

It 's not my claim at all. the man who wrote Vaimanika shastra had mentioned Yantra Sarvasva so many times . Here is one example in beginning of chapter four .. I better advice to take a book Vaimanika Shastra and once go through it ..

In this chapter the motive power of the vimaana is explained. In the functioning of the vimaana, there are 7 distinct operating forces. They are named udgamaa, panjaraa, sooryashaktyapa-karshinee or that which extracts solar power, parashaktyaakarshinee or that which extracts opposite forces, a set of 12 shaktis or forces, kuntinee, and moolashakti or primary force. At set spots in the vimaana, the motors which produce these 7 powers should be installed, duly wired and equipped with springs and wheels, as prescribed. It is said in "Yantra-sarvasva:" "The seven kinds of powers which are required for the Vimaana are produced by 7 motors which are named tundila, panjara, amshupa, apakarshaka, saandhaanika, daarpanika, and shaktiprasavaka. Each of these produces its specific power. Thus tundilaa produces udgamaa shakti, panjaraa produces the panjaraa shakti, shaktipaa produces the power which sucks solar power, apakarshaka produces the power which plucks the power of alien planes, sandhaana yantra produces the group of 12 forces, daarpanikaa produces kuntinee shakti, and shakti-prasava yantra produces the main motive power.

There are also mentioned so many times about Maharishi Bharadvaj also.....

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

It 's not my claim at all. the man who wrote Vaimanika shastra had mentioned Yantra Sarvasva so many times .

No, it is your claim.

Here's what you stated:

I didn't get any copy of yantra sarvasva ... there are just few remains left that was what Harte said.. in which VS is supposed to be one of the sections of the Yantra Sarvasva.. from which VS was written down in early 20th century

There are no remains of the Yantra Sarvasva as far as I'm aware.

The Yantra Sarvasva, and its sections, are mentioned in other works. That's how we know about them, including the VS.

So, no, sorry, the VS was not "written down from" the remains of the YS. That is what I was saying was your own claim, and not that of the author, nor the publisher.

The truth is, though the claim is that the book was "channelled" in the early 1900's (1910 or 1920's, IIRC,) there is no evidence for the existence of the book prior to the late 1950's, when the drawings so many people ooh and aah over were made.

Harte

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Yeah I thought it was a fab book in the late 60's during my initial interest in UFO's. Fortunately the University library soon corrected such tendencies - one must say that the drawings are very interesting!

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

Yeah I thought it was a fab book in the late 60's during my initial interest in UFO's. Fortunately the University library soon corrected such tendencies - one must say that the drawings are very interesting!

It's understandable that one might believe what the book says, given the lies told to us about it and the high tech described in it. Especially the monkey skin parts. I mean, you can't get any more high tech than a good monkey skin or frog-shaped furnace. Everyone knows that.

Harte

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

reply to post by Harte

It's understandable that one might believe what the book says, given the lies told to us about it and the high tech described in it. Especially the monkey skin parts. I mean, you can't get any more high tech than a good monkey skin or frog-shaped furnace. Everyone knows that.

Isn't that the same technology used by Bell Labs to manufacture carbon nanotubes? No, wait. I'm thinking of monkey skin pie.

posted on Oct, 5 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

reply to post by Harte

Isn't that the same technology used by Bell Labs to manufacture carbon nanotubes? No, wait. I'm thinking of monkey skin pie.

Dude, for Vishnu's sake, get it straight!

That's Eagle bones, not monkey skin!

Geez. You'd think people would catch on but no....

Harte

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join