It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First contact? Stranded 'alien being' pleads with UFO investigators for help

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: andre18

"I'm an extraterrestrial being adopted by humankind. "You can call me Mogay."

The 'Alien' seems to have a good grasp of contractions in the English language, 'I'm' being at least one.

But seems to then, suddenly forget how to speak English reliably and converses in 'broken English' from then on, using incorrect grammar that previously didn't seem to be a problem.

Hoax..and a bad, and poorly thought out one at that.

This is assuming the alien normally uses words to communicate at all. Of course for us jumping from one language to other is easy enough since we've been brought up with words to communicate with each other, but for an alien who may perhaps have never used words, having any grasp of a contraction or sentence structure might be a rather challenging task since we as humans have to represent what we feel and think when communicating to others with symbols - a letter, a word, an icon etc

Words have no weight to them, they're not real 'things', so imagine an alien whose never been exposed to such things and so now has to create a false representation of what they want to say through a thing called a symbol, instead of the exact truth of what they're feeling and thinking. You need to not apply how a human would go about this because you don't know what an alien is like to say
"why didn't they do it this way like we do, they don't behave as we would so they can't exist"

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
But what if I ask what is the meaning of life, and the secrets of the Universe? I'd take every word seriously because that moment once in a life time...
edit on 26-3-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I believe channelings happen, but please show me one example where it has been helpful, or true in predictions.

These people IMHO, are contacting archons, or demons, or djinns, or whatever you want to call it. All meant to mislead, or divide, no matter how nice the message sounds.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dropthree

I met Satan once.

Didn't say much, but it didn't kill me, like how Satan didn't kill Jesus.
edit on 27-3-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

With this as your constant line of argument, how can you prove that *I* am not in fact *you*? Where's your proof? How do you know how consciousness and identity works?

Your arguments are bad and you should feel bad.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

This idea would make for a good comedy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join