It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First contact? Stranded 'alien being' pleads with UFO investigators for help

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Please boil this down to what the alien needs...what kind of "help" is it seeking?

The alien needs money.

Perhaps a book deal too...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Oh good. Today's reason to sniger at UFO believers. They just keep shooting themselves in the foot...

Sigh..

Yes I know that's not the correct spelling of s'n-word' but ATS automatically changes it to s'n-word' if I type s'n-word'
edit on 25-3-2016 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Well I'll start by saying that I wouldn't put the possibility of inner dimensional beings existence past the physicallity of our realm. At the end of the day the universe and all parallels would operate on a common base frequency.

If Mogay existed and his higher conscious (I got a hive vibe out of the explaination simillar to cloud computing) became corrupt where by the link between hard drive an processor became corrupt. It would not be too much of a strech to say that due to humans having such energetic forms physically and metaphysically a conscious entity could tap into those wave forms much like placing a processor into a new motherboard.

It also seems Mogay knows his physical form is finished, it seems what he meant to say when he said no time to seek refuge was there was no time to transfer their beings physical form away from the catastroph so quite possibly they transfered into pure energy upon death, or had some sort of device to convert mental conscience into energy at some frequency that is simillar to the wave length that the human brain operates on.

I will give Mogay and his interdimensional pals a few more months to learn english they've only been here for 6. And after that If I can't get detailed explainations out of a couple different humans who have never talked to each other about Mogay and his home and his people and what the timeline of his kinds existence is and tech and innovation. Then I call BS.

I have a question for Mogay though, can he and his pals still communicate with eachother or is that capability still lost due to the higher connection being lost. Also do humans allow you the extra "bandwith" you need to exist? Why else come to earth?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This is obviously a hoax in my opinion. I didn't watch the video because you described it as a "channeling interview" meaning some crazy person is claiming to have an alien speak through them. I could just as easily make up some crazy story then claim to have an alien speaking through me.

Probably just someone who is starved for attention. There's no way this can be corroborated with any kind of actual evidence.

Thank you for that!!!

First the article begins with www.express.co.uk... and then the rest...
No wonder that people, that are interested in the UFO phenomenon, are seen as weird tinfoil hats, if people that are not interested stumble upon such videos from such sources!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
In every single one of these hoaxes, you never hear the "alien" come up with a solution to scientific theories, ways to produce clean energy or anything at all that's useful. It's always some feel good crap about loving each other, the healing power of crystals, balhblahblah. They always come up with the same dodge : "Man is not ready for that information" or they start being condescending. If you think you're channeling an alien, come up with some PROOF, other than "I know it's true because it happened to me". I've had an open challenge for years to anyone who claims to be psychic or channeling an alien. No one has proven me wrong so far.

edit on 25-3-2016 by DAVID64 because: punctuation

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

The more things change...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

The more they stay the same...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   
a reply to: spygeek

Fair enough.

But this Mogay person is still trying to learn English. What if he is just using the wrong words to describe his predicament?

The bible mentions something about "chariots of fire" which, given the people back then didn't have as wide of a vocabulary to describe what they were seeing, used the words they had available. Some think they are describing UFOs, but with a language that lacks words like "space ship", it's hard to describe it.

This could be the same kind of situation. Maybe. There might just not be any English words to describe the science behind Mogay's situation.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: andre18

Your claims are not science. Many of us make a superstition out of what we don't understand. It seems you have done this with science.

The naked tribesmen of New Guinea did the same when they invented 'cargo cults' to worship the American planes that brought them so many good things during WWII, then vanished.

The theories you're pushing are on the same cultural level as penis gourds and bones through the nose. Seriously.

edit on 25/3/16 by Astyanax because: of more cargo.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Astyanax

This is nothing to do with superstition. It's simply a circumstance outside the mainstream view of what we expect reality to be. What you've really said is
"we who hold all that we find through science as fact, will then apply all apposing views as impossible and without merit", which in my view is a highly limiting mindset. Especially when science hasn't found an alien to know how aliens can only be like.

How can you apply science to something that science isn't able to say anything on because it doesn't have any data to decide one way or another?
You're dismissal has no basis Astynaax.
edit on 26-3-2016 by andre18 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Believe whatever absurdity you choose. No skin off my nose.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

"I'm an extraterrestrial being adopted by humankind. "You can call me Mogay."

The 'Alien' seems to have a good grasp of contractions in the English language, 'I'm' being at least one.

But seems to then, suddenly forget how to speak English reliably and converses in 'broken English' from then on, using incorrect grammar that previously didn't seem to be a problem.

Hoax..and a bad, and poorly thought out one at that.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: andre18
The 'alien' said in its bizarre report to MUFON it usually existed as an electromagnetic wave which hijacked physical bodies or even human beings.

Hoax!!!

Electromagnetic waves cannot contain consciousness...

Since you have demanded that others making such statements disclose their "qualifications" here are mine;

MSEE ... master of science in Electrical Engineering
MSCS ... master of science in Computer Science
BsPhy .. Bachelor of scienct in Physics
BMath . Bachelor of Mathematics

I am also a life long (I'm 70) student and practitioner of Metaphysics, Western Ceremonial Magick, and Enochian Physics and Enochian Magick (I prefer to think of the "Magick" as a technology, and science)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanka418
(I prefer to think of the "Magick" as a technology, and science)

Why, as a seemingly intelligent individual, would you do that? "Magick" is the opposite of science.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

(I prefer to think of the "Magick" as a technology, and science)

Why, as a seemingly intelligent individual, would you do that? "Magick" is the opposite of science.

No actually..."real" Magick, like I study, is an extension of Science. And, all scientific procedure applies and is demanded.

Sorry man, but you are grossly misinformed on this one...

Actually; Magick is where ya go after quantum physics...Magick extends and completes physics. And what ever you have been told / taught is a lie to keep people away...(and some of us don't have the presence of mind to listen...)

edit on 26-3-2016 by tanka418 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: tanka418

I'm sure it's all a very complex topic and area of study...but like most things that can be demonstrated to someone who is ignorant of just about anything, there is usually some rudimentary, basic demonstration that can be shown to drum up interest and understanding of a given subject...i'm curious as to whether or not 'Magick' has such a basic demonstration that can be practiced by those ignorant of much of the subject..as a taster and introduction.

I mean of course, something very simple that can be achieved by anyone following the correct method...i.e. akin to wiring up a AA battery to a couple of wires and a small light bulb that is usually used to get children interested in basic physics and so on.

Is there an Magick demo analogous to a battery and a lamp that you could teach us to perform or experience, as an intro and a hint to what can be achieved with further study?

Thanks.
edit on 26 3 2016 by MysterX because: typo

edit on 26 3 2016 by MysterX because: fingers faster than my brain again

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: tanka418

I'm sure it's all a very complex topic and area of study...but like most things that can be demonstrated to someone who is ignorant of just about anything, there is usually some rudimentary, basic demonstration that can be shown to drum up interest and understanding of a given subject...i'm curious as to whether or not 'Magick' has such a basic demonstration that can be practiced by those ignorant of much of the subject..as a taster and introduction.

I mean of course, something very simple that can be achieved by anyone following the correct method...i.e. akin to wiring up a AA battery to a couple of wires and a small light bulb that is usually used to get children interested in basic physics and so on.

Is there an Magick demo analogous to a battery and a lamp that you could teach us to perform or experience, as an intro and a hint to what can be achieved with further study?

Thanks.

No...just as such does not exist for quantum physics, it does not exist for Magick...

And this is kind of off topic...I included the references to Magick in my original post to show that I'm not just contemporary science type, and that my understanding does in fact extend into the metaphysical, theosophical...

If yall want to debate Magick, I'll do that, but in its proper place...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

After a quick scan read... you had me @ channeling !

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
This is obviously a hoax in my opinion. I didn't watch the video because you described it as a "channeling interview" meaning some crazy person is claiming to have an alien speak through them. I could just as easily make up some crazy story then claim to have an alien speaking through me.

Probably just someone who is starved for attention. There's no way this can be corroborated with any kind of actual evidence.

same thing with me...."channeling" hardly comes close to having evidence...although, billions of people in this world still trust people who say they talk to their own religious god...so?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

No...just as such does not exist for quantum physics, it does not exist for Magick...

Seriously? There are numerous 'demos' and experiments that anyone can replicate, at any time, given the proper tools. To say otherwise only shows that you lack even the most rudimentary understanding of quantum physics.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

Seriously? There are numerous 'demos' and experiments that anyone can replicate, at any time, given the proper tools. To say otherwise only shows that you lack even the most rudimentary understanding of quantum physics.

Uh-Huh...

Never thought about it...quantum physics being simple by comparison to Magick...perhaps it is...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join