It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White Nationalists Launch Trump Hotline

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Hopefully its just an undercover way to get the drop on some Bernie Bros to whoop into shape.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Uuugh...incredible how so many people today have gone so soft and pussified.What happened to just shrugging off comments you don't like,and thinking to yourself "What a stupid douchebag" and getting on with your day? What is With people these days,is there something in the water that has completely dissolved peoples' spines? Or have i missed something-is it Fun to give your personal power up to others while you cower in your safe space whining and weeping into your soecial little hotline? I remember when hotlines were for rape or domestic violence victims.Or if a company's product sucked,you could rant to them about your money wasted.Which are all things to Really be very upset about.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Raxoxane

Ah donno Rax maybe am just getting old, not the kinda git off my lawn old, but old enough to remember men don't cry..at-least anything outside death of a love one ,but dang today everrry body whines and need that safe space or is it a security blanket and pacifier.

enjoy your safe space..
edit on 25-3-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join