It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hailstorm today Okeechobee Florida

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

lol the real one! I guess you could tell I'm around cow pastures and farms myself. About 12 miles from town I guess.

Is it my imagination or did you make a post a long time ago about something kind of creepy going on down there? Something about a house with some strange people or neighbors or something? I cant recall now because it was so long ago, but you were on some kind of mission to figure something out. That is if it was you that posted it.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I enjoyed your video.

Back home in Sydney we use to get some wild hail storms. Once in 98 there was this intense storm that had tennis ball size hail and so much got damaged, it was one the biggest bills the city had to fork out. Cars, roofs, windows, just destroyed, and all in 15 minutes!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: onehuman
Don't recall the post but there are strange things going on in the woods all the time.

We have had raids on folks growing illegal tender, people selling non FDA sanctioned animal parts, off road vehicles ripping through folks private property and ruining our fragile dirt roads, and the scariest of all, are the teenage raids the kids try to pull off, putting themselves and the wood community in danger.

The only thing strange right now and for the almost the whole week, is an awful lot of helicopter activity. I swear it sounds like one is going overhead every 15 to 30 minutes. Small to house shaking, singles, pairs, most visualized at the same time so far was four.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I wish I could remember what that post was as I really seem to remember the one detail of the location which is why I asked. Maybe I will hit your profile and see if I can find it!

Weird about the recent activity. No idea the why of it eh? Have your neighbors been curious about it as well? Drills maybe?

Lol, you might have a conspiracy going on in your backyard and not even be aware of it. Better get cracking and start investigating! Maybe make a thread for it. Someone else around you might chime in, never know.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
They are overhead and passing over. We have had times when they were searching the woods in the area, but these are not searching, at least not our area.

I have chased more people than I can count away from our area. No reason to be this far out unless you live here, or are visiting someone, or you are up to no good, and it is all private property, even the roads.

There are only a few of us out here, so we know who belongs and who doesn't, and we keep an eye out for each other.
A couple of weeks ago I got a call that one of our neighbors horses had got loose. Wish someone had thought about doing video, we surely would have won America's Funniest Video, but we got all 5 of them rounded up and tucked safely away, without our neighbor having to leave work and come home.

We know we have to be vigilante and we depend on each other.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Maybe it was when I was looking for the the animal that was making the snoring sound. I am pretty sure it was the wild boars.

Since then I have found ground owls, otters, Jesus lizards, and even saw a monkey. It is going to get very interesting when all the new business and gated home construction begins. I am waiting it out hoping I will get a better price when it becomes time to give in to the urban sprawl.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Lol, That IS it. Yeaaa we have a Bingo! I have only lived where I'm at now since August. I grew up in Boca. Ive been told there are wild pigs around here so I will definitely listen for a snoring sound! So glad you figured that out, it was bugging me. I'm also kind of surprised I even remembered it considering I can tell you something from a week ago!

posted on Apr, 7 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
OneHuman, it looks like you have me all the way beat, in regards to unusual critters in our areas.

You are definitely the King. I just hope I never come close to being a Queen in my area.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join