It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Judicial Watch Lawsuit Uncovers New Hillary Clinton Email Withheld from State Department

page: 1

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   
The organization Judicial Watch has released new information they obtained by court order (because the agencies have been fighting FOIA requests) that shows Hillary apparently failed to release all her emails (and lied about).

She made several claims that all her "work related" data on her own private email system was in fact given up.

She also claimed that she and others helped her differentiate "work related" with "personal".

Something like 30,000 were categorized as personal, and may not have been deleted either.

JD caught this when they were reviewing related documents they obtained.

Looks likes JD is one her biggest p.i.t.a opponents

JD has caught many other Hillary "anomalies" and "ambiguities" in the recent past.

Another thing to consider before supporting Hillary's bid for President.

Judicial Watch Lawsuit Uncovers New Hillary Clinton Email Withheld from State Department

Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained State Department documents from February 2009 containing emails that appear to contradict statements by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton that, “as far as she knew,” all of her government emails were turned over to the State Department and that she did not use her clintonemail.com email system until March 2009. The emails also contain more evidence of the battle between security officials in the State Department, National Security Administration, Clinton and her staff over attempts to obtain secure Blackberrys.

The documents were obtained in response to a court order in an April 28, 2015, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) lawsuit, (Judicial Watch, Inc. v. U.S. Department of State (No. 1:15-cv-00646), filed after the Department of State failed to comply with a March 10, 2015, FOIA request ....

Hillary Clinton has repeatedly stated that the 55,000 pages of documents she turned over to the State Department in December 2014 included all of her work-related emails. In response to a court order in other Judicial Watch litigation, she declared under penalty of perjury that she had “directed that all my emails on clintonemail.com in my custody that were or are potentially federal records be provided to the Department of State, and on information and belief, this has been done.” This new email find is also at odds with her official campaign statement

She Swears She's not a Crook !!!

added: I expect the Silly Hillary Volunteer Campaign to find it difficult to respond to this one !!

edit on Mar-24-2016 by xuenchen because: *sillyhillary@clinton.lev*

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

The organization Judicial Watch has released new information they obtained by court order (because the agencies have been fighting FOIA requests) that shows Hillary apparently failed to release all her emails (and lied about)

Like husband like wife.

I can hear it now.

Clinton saying 'I did not have textual relations with that server!'

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Think about the mob bosses and "Chief of Staff" in any organized crime syndicate. She is the epitome of "egomaniac" and is so dishonest I am dumbfounded by how much support she has
this won't change a thing either. Nor will the ridiculous situation in AZ

As far as I'm concerned, she's already guaranteed the spot in November and Trump is very very likely a PSY-OP

edit on 24-3-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It's so obvious at this point that Clinton is a lying egomaniacal dirtbag that I'm dumbfounded by how she is most likely going to get the spot over Sanders in November.

Trump vs Hillary, the two worst choices we could possibly have, yet here we are. What an absolute embarrassment our political system is.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Someone needs to dump a bucket of water on her head or drop a house on that evil witch. She must have one powerful spell over her minions to have them ignore all of her evil and illegal ways. I'd vote for anyone, even Trump (ugh!), if I thought she might have a chance at winning the election.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   
You do realize that she volunteered those e mails. There was no court order to turn over the server or thumb drive. She gave them to the FBI of her own accord.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

If the e mails were withheld from the state detergent how did this group sue the state dept to release them under a FOIA request? How could the state dept give them something they never had?. Pretty neat trick.

top topics

join