It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original freemasonary corrupted, subverted?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Going along with blatant lies by a totalitarian idiot global regime doesn't Gotcha anything except the designation that either they fooled you big time, or you must be one of their lie enforcers.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Don't know any sites that have hieroglyph databases I can search.

I've seen plenty of photos of them. Freemasonry comes from real ancient Egypt. All the info they have on moving souls around and the interesting looking tools used to do so, is all part of how this reality in kept run by the most ignorant, controlling souls and incarnations.

And no I'm not interested in arguing about that with the usual conspiracy that works for those who cover up the truth.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: visitors

Riiiiight.

You do know that you can actually go to Egypt and carry out the tests you say are lies? You can actually use science to prove your case (if it was true).

I think you've either been reading too much Sitchin or watching too much YouTube. Or possibly both.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitors
Don't know any sites that have hieroglyph databases I can search.

I've seen plenty of photos of them.

Then you should be able to post one.

Freemasonry comes from real ancient Egypt.

No, it does not.

All the info they have on moving souls around and the interesting looking tools used to do so, is all part of how this reality in kept run by the most ignorant, controlling souls and incarnations.

There is nothing in Masonry about 'moving souls around'. Whatever the hell that means.

And no I'm not interested in arguing about that with the usual conspiracy that works for those who cover up the truth.

I guess you are not going to like this site very much then.

edit on 27-3-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: never go in against a Sicilian with death is on the line

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yeah cause you really think Sitchin isn't accurate. More like you know what the likes of he wrote is true, and you need to cover it up.

Full Disclosure would reveal those cabals and the likes who work so very hard to keep the truth out of their corrupt versions of information.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Aw the conspiracy is still posting the same lies it always does. Those only work on the sheeple you manufactured. They don't work on real people with souls.

You can't fool real people / real beings.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Yeah cause you really think Sitchin isn't accurate. More like you know what the likes of he wrote is true, and you need to cover it up.

Full Disclosure would reveal those cabals and the likes who work so very hard to keep the truth out of their corrupt versions of information.

Oh for crying out loud.

You're a Sitchinite? Explains A LOT.

So you believe a guy who had no experience in any related field (Sumerians, translations, geology etc) to translate Sumerian language?

Let's all believe the guy who had an education in economics to translate something lol.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 09:59 AM
link   

You find those pictures yet?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Why do you believe those lies about him not actually translating real tablets and writings?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

The ones I already told you in the first reply why I won't be bothering to look for?

I can tell psychically by your tone that you know freemasonry is from pre ancient Egypt. I mean you guys are incredibly easy to spot even just from a few words online. The energy your comments emanate - whooo. So why do you think I would look up something for someone who I know is deliberately covering up facts?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Why do you believe those lies about him not actually translating real tablets and writings?

Because there have been plenty of people that translated them that proved he was a fraud. The latest update to the translation was 2007 if I remember correctly. And I can actually use the models of both Sitchin and the other translators and see where Sitchin was completely wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

The ones I already told you in the first reply why I won't be bothering to look for?

You are not posting any because they do not exist except in your head.

I can tell psychically by your tone that you know freemasonry is from pre ancient Egypt.

If you say so. Did you find those pictures yet?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Right, we all know they didn't translate them and prove he was wrong.

It's well known that who claims that is just the usual conspiracy who themselves made up a heap of bs, claiming to have refuted Sitchin. They do the same thing to the thousands of other people who also prove their false version of history to be liars.

Aliens made humans, deal with it. That's a very short version of it, but still true.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Show us some proof that doesn't involve Sitchin.

You won't be able to because it all stems from him and him alone.

ETA: Want ANOTHER proof he was a fraud? Nibiru. Hasn't done anything he said it would. It hasn't even been found.
edit on 2732016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

You can't have seen a lot of hieroglyphs then. It's not exactly a secret hidden thing.

The even sadder thing is - if I did waste my time and find one just to link it here, are you going to suddenly then cease to join in with the evil denials? Probably not. So why do you want to see one when you already know you're going to ignore it anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You can't have seen a lot of hieroglyphs then. It's not exactly a secret hidden thing.

Then post one since it is not so hidden.

The even sadder thing is - if I did waste my time and find one just to link it here, are you going to suddenly then cease to join in with the evil denials?

I will cease, I promise. Now post one.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Yes...Sitchin is the only person ever to point out the annunaki genetically engineered humans, and that it's the same creation as is in the usual bible.

You can believe that if you want to, but it's nowhere near true.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Got any proof that doesn't evolve Sitchin? There must be some if it's a truth.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

All you're doing is keeping the display going of exactly how the conspiracy you represent keeps everything stupid, with your childish replies.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

All you're doing is keeping the display going of exactly how the conspiracy you represent keeps everything stupid, with your childish replies.

And all you're doing is not offering any proof.

Show us some proof outside of Sitchin.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join