It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Original freemasonary corrupted, subverted?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Has an attempt been made to changeover the bloodline honoured in freemasonry?

The bible notes two bloodlines Seth and Cain

Early operative masonry seemed to honour the bloodline of Cain ie Tubal cain, Nimrod (as the first mason), Hiram Abif as a descendant of tubalcain, The tower of babel as the place of its founding.

Modern Speculative freemasonry seem to concentrate on king Solomon and Solomon's temple ie they are trying to subvert the origin and apply it to the bloodline of Seth.

Basically I am saying pro Zionists have subverted freemasonry, that's what I detect anyway.
edit on 24-3-2016 by zinc12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

Have you got any sources for all those things you are saying/implying?

Something not anti Freemason. Something more along the lines of actual proof, not speculation.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yeah you would have to read the old operative charges, masonic mythology and compare them to modern speculative masonry looking for differences.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: zinc12

Yeah you would have to read the old operative charges, masonic mythology and compare them to modern speculative masonry looking for differences.

Which, funnily enough, I have.

I will agree there are differences.

Did you know there are differences in pretty much everything today as there was 800 years ago?

So your point of it being different than it was isn't exactly a big discovery.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
the only link jews have to masons is that, after nazi germany banned freemasonry they made a film called 'Force Occulte' which, basically claimed that masons were jews!.
idiot right wing conspiracy theorists take the fuhrer's word over facts and, stupid people believe anything they're told.
you can watch Force Occulte here.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well just look at history. If Freemasonry was initially good, then it would have good references somewhere and a definite date when it went dark.

If there is no switch over point in time, then Freemasonry has been dark since its creation.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

All I need to know that Masonry is good is that Christian fundamentalists (along with other religious wackos) think it is bad. There is no other endorsement something needs in my opinion than when the religiously intolerant despise something.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
All i said was read the history books and suddenly its off to Auschwitz to be gassed.

So now reading books is a crime. No wonder the Nazi's burnt the books.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Which 'history' book are you using? The Bible?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Its not the difference between old and modern rather its the change in power dynamics I am interested in.

King Solomon (descendent of Seth)

Hiram Abif (descendent of Cain)

Modern masons regard Freemasonry to be founded at the temple of Solomon, King Solomon to be the wisest of all men.

Ancient masons regard Masonry to be founded at the Tower of babel by Nimrod and Hiram Abif to be wisest of all men.

Its clear to me that ancient masons were Cainites while modern masons are Sethites. Who else would make this change but Sethites. Essentially Masonry was then a Cainite mystery school that was stolen by Sethites ie the original masons were gnostics (G).

biblehub.com...

The major difference being Cainites being gnostics hate the God of the old testament and honour the bloodline of Cain.
Sethites worship the God of the old testament and honour the bloodline of Seth.

Sethites and Cainites are adversary's

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Riiiiiiight.

I think you need to study a bit more. Maybe avoiding conspiracy websites and focus on actual history.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Riiiiiiight.

I think you need to study a bit more. Maybe avoiding conspiracy websites and focus on actual history.

Hahaha....your on a conspiracy website !

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Riiiiiiight.

Hahaha....your on a conspiracy website !

Doesn't mean I instantly believe everything that's on it. That's what research is for.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12'

could you elaborate in simpler terms?

Im not very good with stories, my brain is hardwired very akwardly..

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

But you jump to assumptions ie that I unlike you believe everything I read meaning you are a bit up yourself.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

But you jump to assumptions ie that I unlike you believe everything I read meaning you are a bit up yourself.

You obviously believe the premise of this thread otherwise you wouldn't have posted it.

The only information that correlates with what you posted is on conspiracy websites and anti Freemason websites. They're hardly unbiased.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

What I posted hasn't even been discussed elsewhere, conspiracy forum or not, if it has show it to me

As far as I can see modern Freemasons are sethites whilst ancient masons were Cainites, hardly a trivial difference!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
From what I know about it, original Freemasonry was about a group of architects, astronomers and mathematicians secretly agreeing to keep their powerful knowledge of basic physics and math a secret in order to consolidate their power and protect themselves against shifting political winds. They were smart. But they weren't smart enough to imagine that some rulers and their people don't like secrets or intellectual knowledge and would just as soon kill a smart person out of fear (or fun). So most of them were eventually killed, most taking their knowledge with them.

It wasn't until much later that Freemasonry was revived in a new form, which gradually became the social business organization that it is today -- minus any supernatural secrets of power.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

What I posted hasn't even been discussed elsewhere, conspiracy forum or not, if it has show it to me

As far as I can see modern Freemasons are sethites whilst ancient masons were Cainites, hardly a trivial difference!

Everything in your op comes from different "theories" if freemasonry.

The whole cainites sethites thing is just laughable. Following a bloodline?

You obviously haven't studied any factual information of Freemasons.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
and the thread became americanized, and im slowly backing away..

Would be great if you could reference anything to something real.. Or you lost me, im a very simple minded person who just looks toward facts..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join