It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

project superman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
does anyone have any opinions on this one, i have not seen it on any forums and would like to know what everyone else thinks

i noticed that there have been a few people who have looked at this, maybe i would get more of a response if i mentioned Andy Spero? (i think it is spelt correctly).

[edit on 12-1-2005 by buttonfly]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I've never heard of it, but it sounds interesting. Enlighten!

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
well this is all i could find...

the ultimate superman...

super saiyan goku!

[edit on 12-1-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Here is a link for Project Superman and Andy Pero.

www.think-aboutit.com...

Long and interesting. If true, very disturbing.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Could you bemore specific??

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
It has to do with government mind control and the Illuminati. Andy Pero chronicles his entire life and the experiences he had.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I read that years ago , I have to say it's fiction. It was a semi-fun read , but fiction nonetheless

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
That's quite a story. Would make a good episode of the X-Files. Such a shame it's no longer on.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
The Us and a large Genetics companie have been working on this for years.....and i for one say we should fight back against these Bio technology montsers and there creators

dh

posted on Jan, 15 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy
I read that years ago , I have to say it's fiction. It was a semi-fun read , but fiction nonetheless

Yes, I read that long ago too
Why so dismissive? Who would want to make that long tale up and why
Rather a lot of good information on DID and the compartmentalised mind, I would say
Also fits in with other reports from alleged recoverers

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   
yeah i thought it was REALLY entertaining. i've learned to NEVER dismiss anything outright. IF this is true, it is diusturbing to say the least.

posted on May, 4 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Never heard of project Superman, but I remember that a couple years ago scientists injected mice with something that made them as big as rats (twice their normal size). Imagine doing that to humans, 12ft tall soldiers capable of bench pressing 500 - 600 lbs... But then imagine feeding them, housing them, and transporting them around.

posted on May, 5 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CMAN
The Us and a large Genetics companie have been working on this for years.....and i for one say we should fight back against these Bio technology montsers and there creators

and just howe are we gonna do that when we have no clue where half this stuff goes on at. and even if we did do something it wouldn't matter cause the goverment probably has mind control labs all over the world and I doubt they'd miss 1 little lab.

n3t

posted on May, 10 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
has anyone here done any more research into the validity of his storey.
Such as the girl that died, the college he was at? i think it would be interesting to have a deeper look into his storey.

posted on May, 11 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have been reading the story all this week (slacking at work) and Im not sure how I feel about it. It seems like Andy has had many opportunities to escape or at least get help. Also, it seems that in order to believe him, we have to assume that this group actually can control many people. I have a hard time swallowing that. Still very interesting to read.

posted on May, 23 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I just thought, whats the point of creating something much more powerfull than you. What would happen if the super man dosent really want to play: kill the middle eastern extremists and decides to kill its owners. (the U.S) how would we stop the monster. Would if guns do abosoultly nothing to it, or perhaps its lighting fast and can see in the dark. Its just if we make something thats stronger and smarter then us then in reality weve made something that is evouloutuonly superioir to us. So i really dont see the point? Id like to know what you guys think

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
well in this particular story, the use of trigger words keeps him in line.
Certain words will immobilize him, others will cause him to forget memories, while others still will remove emotions. He could be handy for ops work. He would have clear objectives and no emotions to cause hesitation.

bred soldiers have obvious down sides such as the government using them agaist those they protect (us), so I cant say that I would like them ordering me around.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 03:59 PM
link   
here's my question. are u guys joking when u say "we have to destoy the creators"? because well....BWAHAHAHAHAHA how could u even belive this CRAP! there's absolutely no chence of super soldiers being made by anything but unnatural selection. in which case we still couldnt control them, if we could we would. we have come to a slow in technology for now. the last big achievement was going to the moon, and that was some 35 years ago.

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by shadow watcher
others will cause him to forget memories, while others still will remove emotions.

I believe that shadow watcher is on to something, maybe the ulitimate soldier would be something without a emmtion's. It would be great for ops work. Then agian, they do already have ops like that. Aw wellit was worth a trie, but yes i do actually believe that the government is woring on some kind of super soldier. Dosent mena its done i just said "working". And well are other big achivenmnet was decoding human genetics.

top topics

join