It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF soldier on video executing wounded Palestinian

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: amazing
Well that's an amazing thing to say

What gives you that right
Terrorists are killing people to protect each other, sounds like you are one of them

Evolved, doesn't that mean survival of the fittest, strongest, best armed

Your argument is hollow

I am sorry

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AldarKose

The Muslims slaughtering the Jews are following the torah

Your argument is invalid

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

Again I will ask the question
What gives you the right to make this judgement
Who are you to say such a thing

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Society is invalid, thats why there are laws, or we go with evolution instead of this retarded intelligent design called humans..

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AldarKose

Society is invalid, thats why there are laws, or we go with evolution instead of this retarded intelligent design called humans..

No it's not invalid. People can be animals and use reason to justify very bad behavior.
Reason came with evolution. So BFD, evolution, meh.

My god, man! We just lost our body hair a couple hundred thousand years ago!

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

You can't justify ideals as reasoning and call it an evolution, it's like saying a pug is a evolutionary masterpiece

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like a well acted out training drill exercise.

Except the soldier in question has now been arrested by the military!

www.telegraph.co.uk...[edi tby]edit on Sat, 26 Mar 2016 06:09:18 -0500096America/ChicagoSaturday4 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

can anyone tell me why shooting this Palestinian is wrong Simply on what grounds do you
judge the actions of execution wrong in this case.

The short answer is because Israel's own judicial system has a Magistrate and Military court to
deal with those accused of criminal activity. It's not up to us to judge what their own judges
have been obligated to do. But when anyone takes the law into their own hands to mete out
their own style of justice, they've actively started to undermine the justice system.
This man is only a uniform and not a SOLDIER, since a true soldier lives by a standard of HONOR,
and not by a Mad Max mentality.

If you sincerely believe vigilantism is the right course for justice, I suggest you stay away from
civilized society.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Well that's an amazing thing to say

What gives you that right
Terrorists are killing people to protect each other, sounds like you are one of them

Evolved, doesn't that mean survival of the fittest, strongest, best armed

Your argument is hollow

I am sorry

Evolved means that we don't have the right to kill indiscriminately. We don't kill each other for fun or to solve problems any longer. We have courts and judges and laws to protect us from rogue/outlaw cops and military. Those IDF soldiers would be in for a reality check if they came to America and tried to kill whomever they wanted. We don't do that in a civilized country.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MrBlaq

No I agree, he should be arrested and charged

Read my replys

Should humanists see it as wrong, that was my question

Survival of the fittest et al, not by the law of man

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Evolved because the fittest survive, what is wrong with Darwins theory

USA, he'll yeah, go shoot a few black people, seen it on this site to many times.
Cops get away with it
No less horrifying when it's done in Israel
Maybe except I have seen black US citizens killed without a knife
It disgusts me, the US is no better, if not worse

But hey, black life's don't matter only knife wielding Palestinians

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Nobody knew he was going to do it. This is just after he fired. You can see a bystander blocking his ears and the two officers who were on the phone jerked their heads around to look at the shooter after he fired.

This goes to military discipline. He violated the IDF policy on prisoners and was arrested. I think he will get a significant jail sentence, but of course nothing but execution will satisfy the Palestinians, understandably.

Without the video he probably would have been given some sort of detention, reassignment or something. No army likes indiscipline.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
IDF, the new and improved Nazi Party!!

The Irony...

kind of looks that way.

my grandma told us a story when we were younger about how one of our great uncles had suffered a serious head wound in the ardennes during WW2. in the hospital after regaining consciousness he was told that he'd been seen bending to check a fallen friend in the forest, and that moments later an SS panzer unit rolled up and took the U.S. position and immediately executed everyone who wasnt obviously dead with their bayonets and shots to the head. shortly later the ground was retaken but the butchery was done, my uncle survived because he was lucky enough to take a glancing shot, when his rescuers found him was missing a small piece of his skull but somehow still had a pulse.

that story wasnt just meant to teach us to be proud of the sacrifices our family had made in standing up to those jack booted thugs, but also to highlight the heartless brutality of those evil bastards. i guess i just always assumed the good guys were supposed to administer aid not only to themselves but also civilians and even to fallen enemies if at all possible, don't medics and corpsmen take the hippocratic oath?
edit on 26-3-2016 by LordSnow21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: LordSnow21

did you read the part where the soldier was arrested and awaiting military trial?
and the guy he shot had just randomly stabbed several civilians ?
edit on 26-3-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

did you read the part where the soldier was arrested and awaiting military trial?
and the guy he shot had just randomly stabbed several civilians ?

Thank you, I did not see about the arrest, though I wonder if this sort of thing might happen more often than this one video shows.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

If you are talking about Palestinians being payed and incited by their own "government" to stab israeli women and children happening way too often then I agree with you.
edit on 26-3-2016 by dashen because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join