It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is for Real ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

That makes a lot of sense and puts things in a better perspective. Good observation never really thought of it in that kind of dynamic.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

That may be correct, but it does not change the fact that he worked for NBC, friends with the Clintons, is running on the GOP ticket, had ties with Univision and does business with China.

All of which were included in that nice little collage. Seems a bit disingenuous to say the least.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

That may be correct, but it does not change the fact that he worked for NBC, friends with the Clintons, is running on the GOP ticket, had ties with Univision and does business with China.

All of which were included in that nice little collage. Seems a bit disingenuous to say the least.

A lot of what you have said there have been things that were on my mind too. But I also think it MAY also be trumps motto keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

But even still I am always suspicious and i have good reason to be.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament

originally posted by: introvert

A lot of what you have said there have been things that were on my mind too. But I also think it MAY also be trumps motto keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.

But even still I am always suspicious and i have good reason to be.

That is a reasonable position to take.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Nah, Trump isn't for real. He's simply an incredibly blunt result of a failing political party. If he ends up as the GOP nominee, he will get trounced in the general election. Cruz most likely would as well, but the GOP failed to present a candidate able to connect with the moderate swing vote. No swing vote, no win. Can't do it on your political base alone.

Swing vote? Hmmm. Romney won the 'swing vote' and lost millions of republican voters. While I see the republican party experiencing it's death throes- at least in it's current form.

Whatever the result of this amazing election process, rest assured it is the start of the change in U.S. political system/Parties.

Hopefully, for the better.....

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

Trumps own words do not back up the above. He has said many times that he knows how corrupt the political system is and how politicians can be bought and he wants to stop it.

You totally contradict yourself in that statement.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicSmack
a reply to: Konduit

I would give you more stars if i could

That's a really good collage, it doesn't really matter which way you take it, there's something there for everybody.
Funny thing is, I kind of get the same message from AJ's video montage.
That leaves me with a scary feeling that I should vote for everybody, if I was in the position to do so.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: BlueAjah

Trumps own words do not back up the above. He has said many times that he knows how corrupt the political system is and how politicians can be bought and he wants to stop it.

You totally contradict yourself in that statement.

Actually thats my fault in the original posting I made, I worded my sentence wrong and he caught it and after reading what his comment was I realized the sentence I had was contradicting itself so I fixed it, i actually made note of it in my edit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join