It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is for Real ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I just thought I would post this, just curious as to what you all think here about this?
I'm not from the USA nor am I attempting to influence an election.

My curiosity is peeked about Donald Trump, he does seem to hit on some pretty touchy subjects a lot of the other candidates don't seem to want to talk about. I know I know its Alex Jones love or hate him, I like him but I am still critical of him at times.

Video description: Alex Jones talks about how Donald Trump is aware of the secret power structures and secret deals and is knowledgeable of the plans for a corporate take over of countries. And how Donald Trump dislikes how the bribery system in politics works and should be abolished.

I just want opinions, I don't want this to turn into a fight here just conversation on the video and what are the opinions of the people here about the legitimacy of Alex Jones comments are.Please respect others opinions please and be considerate of others.THANK YOU.
edit on 24-3-2016 by enament because: Sentence structure was missing.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

I don't care much for AJ. He's too much.

Trump however, i do believe he's Smart and knows exactly what he's doing. I also get the feeling he is fed up with America being run into the ground by Insiders with too much power with no one on the outside to harness that power should it get out of control which, as we can see it has.

I cannot see anyone else being able to balance that Power out. He most likely know's a lot about everyone in those circles, which is probably a very good thing. They're so afraid of him they're dumping millions of dollars trying to stop him, threatening his Family if he doesn't 'give up' and go away which he's not going to do. They're playing dirty (the insiders) and everyone can see it.

Sometimes it only takes the Clarity of One Person to awaken the many in Slumber. This is happening now.

Not Clinton not Sanders nor the others have the intellect to do that, imo.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: enament
And how Donald Trump dislikes how the bribery system in politics should be abolished.

Trumps own words do not back up the above.
He has said many times that he knows how corrupt the political system is and how politicians can be bought and he wants to stop it.

And the establishment knows this, and this is part of what terrifies them.
This is a really good read on the subject:

This is the fundamental problem with the ruling class in Washington, DC—the party bosses, the K Street crowd, the lobbyists who control all these politicians. They will do anything to maintain their power. They will do anything. They will say anything. They will spend whatever it takes because they know that if Donald Trump becomes the nominee and ultimately the president of the United States, the days of backroom deals are over. He will only be responsible to the American people.

The Unstoppable Trump Monster

(The first paragraph made me chuckle
)

You know the look that victims get in horror movies just before their bodies are dismembered and souls sucked out by whatever horrifying creature has been loosed on the land? That eye-bugging, mouth-gaping, hands-raised-in-a-futile-effort-at-self-protection look meant to convey both abject terror and utter disbelief? That’s the look the Republican establishment wore throughout Super Tuesday, as Donald Trump added to his impressive stack of primary wins.

edit on 3/24/16 by BlueAjah because: fix link

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Nah, Trump isn't for real. He's simply an incredibly blunt result of a failing political party. If he ends up as the GOP nominee, he will get trounced in the general election. Cruz most likely would as well, but the GOP failed to present a candidate able to connect with the moderate swing vote. No swing vote, no win. Can't do it on your political base alone.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Right on, I agree with everything, the only thing I didn't was that you don't like Alex Jones. To me Alex Jones is a very excitable passionate person when it comes to his country, off the wall yes patriotic yes.

My only hope is he isn't going to be another " YES WE CAN " type. What a fraud that election was " change " BS.
If he does get elected I hope he either doesn't get assassinated and he actually does what he says. Some of his ideas are pretty out there though.

Video description : Newt Gingrich says on fox news Donald Trump isn't part of the " Club " and also " Hasn't been through the initiation rights " .

Very interesting now I can see why they will stop at nothing to stop him.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I think he's for real.

If he wasn't, I don't think the establishment would be trying so hard to thwart him....

Unfortunately, I don't think he'll be elected.

Note, in the Ohio and Florida contest Newt mentioned, he did take Florida, but Kasich took Ohio (he's the Governor of that state, so that's why the establishment kept him in the race, at least this long, to deny Trump Ohio)...

It is pretty wild to see Newt so candid though, about how the GOP works. That in and of itself, is one reason I love that interview....

I see the potential tickets as:

(Dem) Hillary Clinton/Julian Castro
(Rep) Ted Cruz/Marco Rubio (after a really weird GOP convention)
(Ind) Donald Trump/Chris Christie

Results:
Clinton with mid 40's percent of the vote, Trump with low 30's percent of the vote, Cruz with 20 something percent of the vote. Another surprise, Sanders with write in votes will post a few percentage points.

But, the big surprise will be the Democrats completely taking Congress due to a major GOP backlash.

Time will tell.

edit on 24-3-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I'm glad you caught that because the meaning of the sentence was wrong i fixed the wording now it states what I had meant to say. About Trump wanting to abolish the bribery system.

He does seem like a good choice I will bring attention to my word " seems " , because it wouldn't be the first time woll is pulled over peoples eyes.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

Hmm seems to make sense but what if its all a big distraction , what if its all a ruse, what if they want you to think the establishment hates him, what else is going on here?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
originally posted by: BlueAjah

You know the look that victims get in horror movies just before their bodies are dismembered and souls sucked out by whatever horrifying creature has been loosed on the land? That eye-bugging, mouth-gaping, hands-raised-in-a-futile-effort-at-self-protection look meant to convey both abject terror and utter disbelief? That’s the look the Republican establishment wore throughout Super Tuesday, as Donald Trump added to his impressive stack of primary wins.

LOL this made me laugh, thanks for that!

edit on 3/24/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Right on, I agree with everything, the only thing I didn't was that you don't like Alex Jones. To me Alex Jones is a very excitable passionate person when it comes to his country, off the wall yes patriotic yes.

My only hope is he isn't going to be another " YES WE CAN " type. What a fraud that election was " change " BS.
If he does get elected I hope he either doesn't get assassinated and he actually does what he says. Some of his ideas are pretty out there though.

Video description : Newt Gingrich says on fox news Donald Trump isn't part of the " Club " and also " Hasn't been through the initiation rights " .

Very interesting now I can see why they will stop at nothing to stop him.

forgot to add this: Alex Jones is .. interesting. I am extremely reserved about him though, and question some of it, he's loud and brash and hard to listen to, for me. He may very well mean well, but i think i'll just leave it at that. He has had a lot of good people on his show, because he's so popular online, who wouldn't want that kind of exposure right? It's good for everyone.

This is bang on, here what Gingrich says. I really believe that there are people in the 'big club' which Trump is not part of, like skull and bones etc, who probably haven't left the club due to 'Fear' from the big boys behind the Purple curtain, they have dirt on everyone i'm sure.

But now, they're coming out because they are probably sick of the rubbish going on and see Trump as the strength they needed to stand up and say Enough is Enough. 'like the Illuminati card deck' card (steve jackson). It's getting interesting and i think when there's too much negative occurring in the World, something always comes along to Balance it out again, call it the nature of life.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: enament

I like him and think he is for real. Trump over evil Hillary any day. Bernie is a disaster and Ted i think is bought. That being said he is not perfect and a bit of a wild card, but he really is the only candidate that might do anything good. I think a lot of what he said is common sense and resonates with the average American person.

Alex Jones is ok sometimes i like him sometimes i don't

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

You know the " clubs " have gotten brazen when they publicly admit it on mainstream media ( FOX ) I don't call FOX " news " because its not so i will from now on just call it media.

But holly I cant believe Newt said that on the main stream media like that, amazing.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Why do I think Trump is real?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: CosmicSmack

I really like his honesty and how he will just says whats on his mind. he is a straight shooter it seems. I hope what ever happens it all turns out good for a change.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

I would give you more stars if i could

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Just wondering Al Jazeera doesn't like trump?? or does Trump not like Al Jazeera? I noticed Al Jazeera at the bottom right of the image you put up.
edit on 24-3-2016 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Trump works/worked for NBC.

He's one of them.

Also, he's buddy-buddy with the Clintons.
edit on 24-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gazrok

All of the GOP candidates agreed they would back the nominee. So you can put Cruz's 20's points with Trumps 30's making Trumps actual number in the %50's. And thats not including the swingers from Sanders.

Trump will come out on top when Sanders drops out. A large amount of Sanders' base will swing to Trump.

Trump will win easily. And rightly so against Shillary

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Trump works/worked for NBC.

He's one of them.

Also, he's buddy-buddy with the Clintons.

I found this you may find it interesting.

Donald Trump leaves NBC

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: usernameconspiracy

Demographics have a liberal bias!

I'm being oppressed!

<<   2 >>

join