It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange phone call...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle

Did you receive this strange phone call today?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Yes

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:54 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Closed for review.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:40 PM
link   

ATTENTION!

There have been several off-topic posts removed. The thread is now reopened. Please keep your comments about the topic. No insults or personal snipes will be tolerated.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

edit on 3/24/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: RoScoLaz4
didn't the COTOPAXI show up in the desert in 'close encounters of the third kind'?

Yup.
thesouloftheplot.files.wordpress.com...

But it wasn't in the original theatrical release. First appeared in the "Special Edition". And in most of the subsequent cuts thereafter.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
A mashup of that awful movie Final Countdown?

Fie on you, sir! Fie!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
a reply to: SargonThrall

Hes like 60 years old retired high ranking military he does not make things up...
I already mentioned he was...

If he didn't make it up, then you need to ask him a little more pointedly what the heck he is talking about, because what you have relayed to us so far has been very cryptic -- and frankly quite meaningless and goes nowhere without any corroboration. I mean, he may as well have just made it all up.

As I mentioned before, the fact that you originally said he mentioned the ship's name as being the USS Conestoga, it sounds as if he was confused, since that's the ship lost and found in California, not the Caribbean. If he was talking about a different 95-ish year old lost ship that was recently found, I'd say it was quite a coincidence that there even WOULD be another ship (although there are no reports of another).

Frankly, it sounds to me like a story made up by someone trying to capitalize on the discovery of the USS Conestoga off the coast of California -- but the story-teller got all tripped-up by a confusion over geography.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I once dove on a wreak in the Bahamas that matched the description of the Cotopaxi. It was a tramp steamer with a cargo for coal. One of Stuart Cove's captains described this the remains as the missing Cotopaxi That went down in a late season storm about 1925. The wreak was in rough shape but we did pick coal on the bottom.
Stuart has a great bunch of pirates working his boats, so a few tall tales of the sea are normal to keep the tourists entertained.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Just a thought...if a ship were to leave in a vortex 90 years ago and go into some other dimension, is it a requirement that it return in the same location?

That said, this story sounds like the friend that can drink more than Andre the Giant had a few too many.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ever play the game called elephant?
You know the one where you sit in a circle someone starts the game off by whispering in someone's ear and the message is passed on in like fashion...
When I made this thread I referred to someone I trust...the word friend was never used by me...
I do not recall saying anything about drinking more than Andre the Giant either...
I'm not making anything up... fairly certain he did not either... but I can't say the same for others here...
Unfortunately I am unable to "view" any relevant information on this subject to add to it or shine a light to the truth of the cover up...
I'm sure it is a fascinating subject perhaps in the future more will be revealed by another...
edit on 26-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: Word

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

...the word friend was never used by me...
I do not recall saying anything about drinking more than Andre the Giant either...

a reply to: IAMTAT
I know he like fine cigars and could probably drink almost as much as Andre the Giant if he was still alive...
However I have no means of contacting him...
Although I am of some use to him...
I would be a tremendous pain in his ass if I did...

You're right about not saying "friend", but you definitely did mention "drinking" and "Andre the Giant".

Do you not remember, or are you being seriously pedantic because the poster said "more than" instead of "almost as much as"?

I think this gent you trust may be pulling an early April Fools joke on you.
edit on 26-3-2016 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-3-2016 by AbdulAlhazred because: Question

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

George Van Tassel used to speak about the triangle, and other areas on the globe with similar issues. There is likely some kind of break in space time that causes this anomaly that happens only at certain times when the electrical and magnetic nature of the universe happens to cause it to happen.
There have been many reports of pilots getting to their destinations many hours sooner than was possible for their given speed and distance to their destination, when going through the Bermuda Triangle. (As well as disappearing never to be seen again.)

In light of this, I don't think anything reported about the triangle is too far fetched. Anything is possible.

edit on 26-3-2016 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He was on about the ruins and pyramids beneath the triangle...
I've heard about this but I do not know if it is real or not...
There is a real energy there though...
because I can't "view" this location...

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   

95 year old story? This would have been in, oh, 1921 or so then?

Jets were invented in 1939.

Radar was invented in 1935.

Try again. Thanks for playing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join