It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof Blavatsky was a Freemason

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Are you making wild and unfounded accusations against established and respected members of this board, Traveling Gentleman?
Please tell me that's not what you're doing here.

This is your lasts piece of advice. Read the Terms & Conditions of this board.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
1.) You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

If you cannot abide by the simple rules set forth on ATS, perhaps you would be better suited for another forum.

Chill out. Now.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
deleted, Banshee beat me to it.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Masonic Light]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The difference between making babblings anonymously on the internet and babbling in public is that the babbler feels safe from tranquilizers and straitjackets when babbling on the internet.

While there is discussion about incarceration and treatment for "political paranoia" in the United States, no such thing is proposed for Masonic paranoia, a condition that manifests with many and varied consequences in discussion forums that enable babblings.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
deleted, Banshee beat me to it.

She has the tendency to do that.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Nothing unfounded sister, just the truth. I know exactly who these posters are, and why they are here.

I came here because THEY are here, not because of some half-baked board populated by 14 year olds.

Like isn't peach's and cream all the time. I was going to tell you about them breaking into offices and walking off with the hard drives to web sites, but hey you can't even handle the little stuff, so why bother.

Maybe you would be interested in me telling you about the hundreds of Priests murdered by Latin American Freemasonry? No I suppose not.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Travelling Gentleman
Nothing unfounded sister, just the truth. I know exactly who these posters are, and why they are here.

Listen up, kid: You don't know squat about me, and I'd be willing to bet the same is true of everyone else here.

I came here because THEY are here, not because of some half-baked board populated by 14 year olds.

So, you came in here not discuss anything, but to cause trouble. Because "we" were here.

Like isn't peach's and cream all the time. I was going to tell you about them breaking into offices and walking off with the hard drives to web sites, but hey you can't even handle the little stuff, so why bother.

Falsely accusing people of criminal acts in writing constitutes libel, and is a civil offense. Do you really want to keep this up?

Maybe you would be interested in me telling you about the hundreds of Priests murdered by Latin American Freemasonry? No I suppose not.

There were no priests murdered by Freemasonry, but I can give you quite a list of names of innocent people murdered by priests. I can also give you a list of some of the Church's highest officials who have protected pedophile clerics. So I ask again: do you really want to keep this up?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

If you are only here to harrass ATS members who are Freemasons, then you are violating Terms & Conditions.

Feel free to U2U me if you wish to rethink your "mission" here and we will consider reinstating your posting privledges.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Note to self: Do not, under any circumstances, piss Banshee off.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Ditto that, Axeman and another good idea:
quote by travelling "gentleman":

Considering the many highly intelligent posts by many of the teens on ATS, I wouldn't want to disparage them, either

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Travelling "Gentleman"

And here I thought I was 25...

[edit on 1/12/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

I always said the you were a very smart individual.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Did you know Moderators that the very individuals who are posting here at the moment have been going around the internet for the past three years spamming and shutting down any board or website which contains articles that it does not like? Yes, these very posters. It is not an accident that so many masons are on this board at the present time, they are all affiliated with the group M.A.S.O.N. and others.

I've been posting on this forum for a couple of years now, and I don't think I've ever heard of M.A.S.O.N until now. I even had to Google it to discover what it was. Even after an advanced search, I can't find anything. Would somebody be so kind as to enlighten me?

Why give them this forum to conduct their recruitment campaigns free from criticism?

I don't know of a single instance where a person has been recruited or encouraged to join Freemasonry on this forum. A man can only enter Freemasonry of his own volition. He cannot be enticed or cajoled into joining. If you call the rebutal of lies such as yours, recruiting, well maybe we are guilty. But I don't think so. Telling the truth is only what every person should do. You should try it some time.
I also don't see any posts where masons blow their own trumpets. If somebody comes to this forum with a genuine interest of Freemasonry (even if it's a conspiracy theory) they will normally receive a factual reply. Just because an anti-mason refuses to recognise that truth, it does not make it recruiting.

I start a thread on Freemasonry and the Nazi's and it is shut down after a Mason points a link to a thread where "we already discussed this". Yah right, discussed it.

Well, it's a pretty disgusting accusation to make. Not only is it totally false, but the people who you slandered were victims of the Nazi regime themselves. The statement was accurate though - the subject had been discussed. Even though it was distressing that it had to be discussed in response to a lie.

I know these men, they are the worst group of masons on the net at the moment, far worse than the alt.freemasonry or aol crowd, and that is saying something.

You don't know me. I don't believe that you know anyone. You just think you do.

They will get control of this board area, obtain i.s.p. info and use that to obtain personal information. If by chance critics of freemasonry started to get the upper hand they will shut down above top secret completely with false complaints to isp providers and massive spam and denial of service attacks.

This, again, is a pretty disgusting accusation. I've been posting here since Feb 03 and not just in the Secret Society forum. Sure, we get the odd idiot posting lies in there and looking to cause trouble (just like yourself), but in general, I post at ATS as I enjoy posting here. I like reading the weird and wonderful. I like looking at things in a different way. When I first surfed here on a search engine, I did so looking at Kennedy conspiracies. Sure, most masons aren't paranoids who swallow every theory out there, but we're not that much different from everyone else who enjoys discussing such things. Although I may not agree with everything written on ATS, there are a lot of things I do agree with. And although, I don't agree with a lot of the things written in the Secret Societies forum, I'll defend any person's right to post a conspiracy theory on Freemasonry if it isn't based solely on hate and lies. I don't speak for any other Freemason here, but I'm pretty sure that most, if not all of them, would agree with this.
Freedom to Deny Ignorance is a basic right of every human being. For you to accuse the Freemasons here of wanting to pervert that right in any way is nothing but the spouting of a barefaced lie.

[edit on 12-1-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
M = Masons
A = Against
S = Slanderous and
O = Offensive
N = Nonsense

An actual online community here...
www.freemasoninfo.ca...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Alas, brethren.

We are discovered.

The game is up for the Murderous Annihilation Society Of Nemeses at this Board.

We will endeavor to escape by the south gate, and meet the Grand Inquisitor there.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Travelling Gentleman Did you know Moderators that the very individuals who are posting here at the moment have been going around the internet for the past three years spamming and shutting down any board or website which contains articles that it does not like? Yes, these very posters. It is not an accident that so many masons are on this board at the present time, they are all affiliated with the group M.A.S.O.N. and others.
We've had similar experience on at least three occasions that I can recall. I'm not sure it was this "group" our ungentlemanly gentleman is referring to, but it could be. The first two times I ignored it, and on one occasion I believe I responded to the email with something like "go away". We're still here. We're bigger than ever. No one took our hard drives. We continue to encourage all sides of any discussion as long the discussion continues under the reasonably simple requirements of civility and manners.

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
OLMG!

The acting Grand Inquisitor himself.

Cut off one arm, and three others will take its place...

[edit on 12-1-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
As far as I can tell there are "Co-masonic" lodges for both men and women, I have not attended so I dont know how different they are to a regular lodge. They are apparently based on the Scottish rite, so their likely to be much the same....

www.luckymojo.com...
www.co-masonry.org...

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
"Once we have purged all the masons..."

What gall! I am almost ready myself to join the brotherhood, simply by reading the responses of people like my esteemed colleague Masonic Light.

And this bozo wants to ban people like HIM?

I don't think anyone shold be banned from a board just because of whom he is or what groups they belong to.

(well, okay; I suppose it's okay to ban all LockMart and Airbus Industrie people. But that's it -- no more!)

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flange Gasket
As far as I can tell there are "Co-masonic" lodges for both men and women, I have not attended so I dont know how different they are to a regular lodge. They are apparently based on the Scottish rite, so their likely to be much the same....

www.luckymojo.com...
www.co-masonry.org...

I don't think they are officially recognized though, are they?

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flange Gasket

www.luckymojo.com...
www.co-masonry.org...

Yes they are almost identical, but are not considerd "regular" Masonry.
That's not to say regular lodges "look down on" co-Masonry, they just are not regular. They do however "get along" and as far as I'm aware there is no animosity between regular and co-Masonry.
It's kind of a shame really that they must be seperate, but if a woman really wants to be a Mason, there is an option out there other than Eastern Star.

Another good link... freemasonry.bcy.ca...

[edit on 1/12/2005 by cotwom]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join