It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fakes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 05:40 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nordics: WTF? I'm going to correct a few lines.

The Nordics are an extra terrestrial species

They can't be. In this "reliable information source" they are supposed to look like scandinavians. Living on another planet with another star, gravity, position, sunlight and neighbours can change your appearance dramatically. They have to adapt to their new environment.

the Nordics are in conflict with they Greys because they object to the Greys interfering with human evolution.
the Nordics say that they are here to observe our culture and not interfere in our evolution

Oh, they must be poor liars.

they could possibly be our long lost relatives

Absolutely not. Didn't they tell us they wouldn't interfere with our evolution?

The Nordics do not exist.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Nordics did come from another planet. They came from Tiamet. Tiamet was located where the asteroid belt is in our solar system.

When is was eminent that Tiamet was going to be destroyed by passing comets, The Nordics were rescued and settled in Northern Europe.

There the Nordics began their new lives in a new land. They bore children, migrated and inter-married with other peoples.

To address the Pleides origins...they are souls fron a soul group orginating from Pleides.

Phimes

[Edited on 6-15-2003 by Phimes]

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 03:09 PM
link   
A person specialized in biological or ethnical matters wouldn't tell you that.

Lets be serious here. And please give me some valid proof, not from channelers or abductees, but from genes or other functions and fractions that tell us apart.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 03:17 PM
link   
"the Nordics are in conflict with they Greys because they object to the Greys interfering with human evolution.
the Nordics say that they are here to observe our culture and not interfere in our evolution "

If these people are real, and their not here to interfere with our culture, why are their websites dedicated to this people. is that not enough interference.
I agree with typlonet i think you should provide us with more evidence.
Deep

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Look at the people of this planet. One sun, changing weather conditions, different locations around the world have created variations of human pigmentation and appearance throughout evolution.

Therefore, there is nothing biologically incorrect about the suspected or "known" appearance of Nordics.

posted on Jun, 15 2003 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The best proof I can and have found possibly supporting the Nordics being from another Planet/Origin lies in Blood.

Specifically, the chemical compostition of human blood.

Origins of peoples are possible to determine by following the evolution of blood types.

In following the development of the RH factor through out ancient civilization, there are only two places RH Negative developed. Western Europe and the NW corner of Africa.

This fact could support Nordics being transplanted to Northern Europe as it could explain the origins of the RH Negative bloodline.

Rh Negative Origins

Just a possibility....but not one to be completely ignored.

Phimes

posted on Jun, 16 2003 @ 04:47 PM
link   
No. It's like albinism but in a much more larger scale. I think SimonGray put it right. Environmental adaption is what it is.

Oh, and by the way. The planet you call 'Tiamet' is/was far away from the lifezone. If you look at Mars, you're planet would look like that but in a more severe condition.

The Rh-negative people who populated all the islands of western Europe, from the Canary islands to the Lofoten in the Arctic, all were sailors, fishermen, ocean explorers. They all had the same dark hair and long skulls of the Berbers and Basques

Since you didn't read the article completely (which can create prejudicings), I looked the answer up for you.

They were not blondes, they came not from another planet and they were not near extinction. Just an adventurous, happy ol' tribe.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 06:19 AM
link   
I've come with the idea that the abnormal and occult weather of the Ice Age gave the settlers in Europe lighter skin, different eye and hair colors and thicker skin on the nose so the nostrils got protected by the strong winds.

No alien inter-mating occured in Europe.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 07:45 AM
link   
If not, then any supposition on their genetic imposibility is just that.....supposition.

Personally, I'm extremely skeptical about the validity of the whole inter-species alien warfare, etc., but you cannot scientifically rule out anything with such little information as we have on supposed alien species....so to attempt to scientifically disprove it, is an exercise in futility...

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   
"Oh, and by the way. The planet you call 'Tiamet' is/was far away from the lifezone. If you look at Mars, you're planet would look like that but in a more severe condition."

Since these events occurred, many changes have occurred in our solar system. To base any factual evidence on the conditions that exist today, is very short sighted.

First, you assume Tiamet's remains dwell in the original orbit. Since Tiamet experienced a mega hit from a projectile, it is possible she was displaced in her orbit. No conclusive evidence for or against. Only speculation since most of what we think we know about our Universe is quickly being trashed.

And if you had gone a little farther with your research, you would have found that there is even speculation that Earth is what remains of Tiamet. If that is the case then the Nordics aren't the aliens.....we are.

"The Rh-negative people who populated all the islands of western Europe, from the Canary islands to the Lofoten in the Arctic, all were sailors, fishermen, ocean explorers. They all had the same dark hair and long skulls of the Berbers and Basques "

Still no prize for your sluthing. Doesn't prove that there was not an influx of "alien" blood. Genetics do allow for Blonde blue eyed peoples to produce brown haired, brown eyed offspring. Through continued inter mixing of genetics, The original RH negative blood carriers may have been prone to reproduce the darker features.

And since that time the bloodlines have dispersed even farther and is now producing the original, Blonde haired, blue-eyed, RH neg. Nordic looking modern humans. Of which I am one. NOT that I am Nordic, just blonde, blue eyed, RH negative blood.

So , yes , I did read the article.

But, I am open to the possibilities of many possibilities and I HATE people who insist on closing doors because they can't stand what might be on the other side.

You will not grow or learn if you keep closing those doors. Doesn't mean you have to stay in that room after you open the door, but you should have a look.

Phimes

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Can't you see you base all these "facts" on fantasies? I do have an open mind, but not a crazed mind! The asteroid belt might have been a planet. But how could you know it was a planet with life? You don't. Open up to the reality.

Why should I read about your planet? I could pick up a sci-fi book instead that's even more convincing than your crap.

And SimonGray; why should I believe all what's said on your site and everybody else's, and not NASA or other big "empathies"? Outsiders or insiders? Hm.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I don't care what people you hate, that's individual. In your mind, there are endless possibilities; in reality, there's ONE and it's subcategories.

And in topics like these, I have to close the door. Because inside the door it's empty, just a drunkard with hallucinations.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   
states quite clearly that he doesn't claim the validity of anything posted on the site, just that it's there. I don't think he's trying to convince you it's correct, but moreso to counter that it shouldn't be dismissed out of hand...

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by typlonet
Can't you see you base all these "facts" on fantasies? I do have an open mind, but not a crazed mind! The asteroid belt might have been a planet. But how could you know it was a planet with life? You don't. Open up to the reality.

And how do you "KNOW" it didn't have life? You don't.

Phimes

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by typlonet
And in topics like these, I have to close the door. Because inside the door it's empty, just a drunkard with hallucinations.

It's your loss to close your self off. But many people do and will continue to no matter what they are shown.

I have no regret having a inquisitive mind and I will continue to use it. No matter who gets hurt.

Phimes

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Insanity.

If you'd bring this up with your surroundings, sure you'd get attention, but not what you expected.

And you have the oppurtunity to laugh in this topic when you PROVE YOUR CAUSE. Unless you want to look like an insane unreliable individual.

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Phimes I have found a couple of flaws to your argument that I would like to see explained..

When is was eminent that Tiamet was going to be destroyed by passing comets, The Nordics were rescued and settled in Northern Europe.

Rescued by whom?

And if you had gone a little farther with your research, you would have found that there is even speculation that Earth is what remains of Tiamet. If that is the case then the Nordics aren't the aliens.....we are.

Ok so you say their planet was destroyed and now they live in harmony with humans..So the earth is just a fragment of their remaining planet...and they knew this bit wouldn't blow up so they settled in europe...

I find that a little contrdictory..

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzChris
Phimes I have found a couple of flaws to your argument that I would like to see explained..

Rescued by whom? It is said 6th density

Ok so you say their planet was destroyed and now they live in harmony with humans..So the earth is just a fragment of their remaining planet...and they knew this bit wouldn't blow up so they settled in europe...

I find that a little contrdictory..

What I said was..." you would have found that there is even speculation that Earth is what remains of Tiamet. If that is the case then the Nordics aren't the aliens.....we are.

It is speculation about Earth being the remains of Tiamet.

If you look up some information about the earths continents you will find it is said that thousands of years ago all the continents formed one continent.

There are different explainations as to why they seperated, the most popular being continental drift.

But if you go into "fantasy" mode and notice in the Pacific Ocean, the deep rift is there. "IF" the Earth/Tiamet had been hit by a projectile and part had been destroyed, the remaining half globe would have reformed and the remaining continent would have drifted apart to fill in the void.

There are no absolute answers for or against any of this. But I believe that there is enough uncertainty and possibility that these things need to be considered.

Typlonet, I'm not sure I follow what your saying and not sure I want to. I have no cause to prove.

Do you?

Phimes

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 09:36 PM
link   
so tell us all about this 6th Density please??

posted on Jun, 17 2003 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I will post a topic in Religion called the Densities as this is not the place for it.

Phimes

[Edited on 6-18-2003 by Phimes]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join