It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussel Bombers planned attacks on Nuclear Plants!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
What are we?
Slightly concerned!

What are we gonna do?
Nothing!

What do we want?
HASHTAGS!

#newEuropeanAnthem

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
terrorists only go for soft targets, all these belgians have managed is to shoot up a small office, a concert hall and a cafe, blew up a train, a booking desk and hilariously an own goal outside a football ground and, one genius got himself cornered in a shop and two more a factory.
these belgian terrorists are hitting IRA levels of ineptitude.
fortunately for some, their darker skin makes them the worst people alive.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Here in the US I live between 2 plants about 25 miles apart. It would take several hundred people to breach the defenses properly. The push of a button or two locks everything either in or out. that said they are looking to create chaos look up on GE any nuke plant and there will be pictures posted of the power lines and such so people are watching.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If we talk about belgium nuclear power plants, they don´t need any terrorists, give them some more months or maybe years, and the GAU will happen from itself.

Another thing is, yeah, what a header: Terrorists tried to attack nuclear plant...

So, as we are told:

"The brothers had planted a hidden camera in front of the home of the director of the Belgian nuclear research programme, the paper said. The footage with “dozens of hours” of the movements of Belgium's nuclear boss was seized during an anti-terrorist raid..."

Sounds more like they planned to abduct the director, maybe to get some nuclear material for dirty bombs.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

I highly doubt these primitive people would know where to bomb a nuclear plant with the intention of causing a full blown meltdown!

unlikely!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: combatmaster

I'm sure they know where to do it but I highly doubt they would get past the external security let alone the internal security to be able to do so...
Unless of course they fought and destroyed barriers to penetrate everything...
edit on 24-3-2016 by 5StarOracle because: word

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
Here in the US I live between 2 plants about 25 miles apart. It would take several hundred people to breach the defenses properly. The push of a button or two locks everything either in or out. that said they are looking to create chaos look up on GE any nuke plant and there will be pictures posted of the power lines and such so people are watching.

I'm sorry, I don't know whether to feel good about the limited prospects to breach the defenses of your local (power)plants or to feel bad that you live in between 2 (power) plants.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join