It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weather Wars

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
For a long time now I've wondered whether or not its possible to actually manipulate the weather for strategic ends. I'm no meteorologist, scientist or engineer, so I've never really gotten too into researching it or even chemtrails. I know folks in the mainstream media scoff at any mention of chemtrails.. This tells me there's probly something to it. When I hear their programmed flat out denials, "take off your tin-foil hat" type comments, I become more than suspicious. I believe that our military technology is far beyond what most can even begin to comprehend, so I don't scoff at the possibilities.

I stumbled upon some info. re: this subject that caught my interest. I thot I'd throw it out there and get some feedback from my fellow ATSers - who are more knowledgeable in this subject than I am.

So let me know what you think of this..

Find some pieces of the puzzle

A battle in the skies is waged daily. Some battles are won and others lost. We yet know not which. For years this massive global project has been under way, but only now is it making it to the forefront of the consciousness of those with curious minds. These open minds know that every belief system fails; and only fails, under the weight of new truthful information. This is how progress is made, slowly and often only with the passing of a generation of humankind.

The Truth

It would appear to be an indelible human trait that the 'truth' about most issues usually goes through three distinct phases known colloquially as "the three stages of truth". During the first stage, the issue goes unnoticed and is ignored. The second stage is characterized by a period of vehement denial. The thirdstage witnesses the truth about the issue being recognized as self-evident.

www.vision.net.au...

The intent of my work here is to skip directly to this third stage of truth. Time does not allow for us to bicker over the obvious.

Visit the site of Tom Bearden. His work is pioneering in this field. His latest paper is absolutely essential in understanding how this scalar technology works, how long it has been active, who runs it and why and finally what it is immediately capable of. He also discusses what kinds of events are planned for the U.S. in the coming two to three years. This man deserves the Prize for his research.

The following is a brief excerpt from his most recent paper dated October 13, 2004

So in early 1990, the weather engineering operations over North America were assumed from the FSB/KGB by the Yakuza/Aum Shinrikyo teams, and operations continued with the Yakuza's leased giant scalar interferometers. The weather engineering against the United States continues today under the rogue Japanese teams on site in Russia, with direct FSB/KGB supervision.

In 2004 we have entered the 2-year “final preparation phase”. These operations have been intensified and will continue to be intense, wreaking great economic damage. Hurricanes Charlie, Frances, Ivan, Jeanne, etc. have been no exception to the Yakuza weather engineering, which included directly influencing and controlling each hurricane's power and behavior, as well as directing its course and speed so as to choose its targeting path. Indeed, Ivan did a 180 degree turn, and Jeanne did a 360 degree loop before reaching Florida, demonstrating the degree of control available.

Meteorologists do recognize periods of increased or decreased hurricane activity for various reasons, but they do not consider deliberate human induction of hurricanes or human control over their direction, power, and progress.

Indeed, in latter March of 2004, Hurricane Catarina -- the first-ever recorded hurricane in the South Atlantic--formed and came ashore in Brazil on March 28 with 90 mph winds, doing substantial damage. So while the conventional wisdom is that hurricanes cannot form (naturally) in the South Atlantic; this one did and “broke all the records”. It appears to have been a “deliberate probe” by the Yakuza: Produce and drive ashore a hurricane where the textbooks state one is impossible, to test whether Western governments and scientists recognize the artificial weather engineering . The answer, of course, is that -- as expected -- the West did not recognize its importance, or that it was a deliberate “stimulus.” Western meteorologists and governments simply shrugged off Hurricane Catarina as an interesting little phenomenon but of no great concern.
. For conventional consideration of hurricane increases, see (a) Lennart Bengtsson, “Hurricane Threats,” Science , Vol. 293, 20 July 2001 p. 440-441; (b) Stanley B. Goldenberg et al ., "The Recent Increase in Atlantic Hurricane Activity: Causes and Implications," Science , Vol. 293,
20 July 2001 p. 474-479.

This full 60 page paper is a MUST read! www.cheniere.org...

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
MOTHER NATURE WOW MORE POWERFULL THEN THE NUKES,BIO WEAPONS AND ROBOTS IN THE WORLD......AND THAT MAKES SENSE WHY TRIE TO BEAT HER WHEN YOU CAN MANIPULATE HER......

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:44 AM
link   
The other day while my mechanic was working on my truck, he asked me what I thot about the tsunami. Was it a manipulated event? I said, well.. I didn't really think about that. If it was, we the people would never be able to say definitively. So, I don't really pursue the idea. Got too many other things to work on.

Could it have been a nuke set off by a government power (under water maybe)?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
this is talked about on another tusnami thread, it couldnt of been a nuclear device as it would of left huge amounts of radiation traces around in the ocean. The other theory was that it was HAARP, which is a high electro megetic frequency something or another. yet HAARP true purpse is still un-known....if the tsunami was artificial, we wont find out for a very very very long time.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If it was a man-made event, what would the purpose have been and who might've been behind it? Who has the technology, or, who is working on it?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
If it was a man-made event, what would the purpose have been and who might've been behind it? Who has the technology, or, who is working on it?

There are 10 sites worldwide that can make such a thing happen. Scalar weapons are everywhere. The Swedes are building the worlds largest. It will be 10 times larger that the US HAARP. Russia sold the technology to the japanses Yakooza (yes its true).

Scared yet?

www.prahlad.org...

[edit added link]

[edit on 13-1-2005 by DrHoracid]

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid
There are 10 sites worldwide that can make such a thing happen. Scalar weapons are everywhere. The Swedes are building the worlds largest. It will be 10 times larger that the US HAARP. Russia sold the technology to the japanses Yakooza (yes its true).

Scared yet?

Should we be? Can you give me a brief idea of what the reasons are behind the development of these weapons? Economic warfare?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Scared yet?

Should we be? Can you give me a brief idea of what the reasons are behind the development of these weapons? Economic warfare?

There are many possible uses including anti-missile defense, weather manipulation, right down to mind control.

Current actual uses are deep earth "radar" for oil, minerals, etc.

Tesla, the originator of the idea thought it could be used for "free" energy tansportation without wires.

Note. THE only active missile defense system is at Ft Greely Alaska. Just south of HAARP.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Very interesting... So, Doc.. how much emphasis do you think the powers that be put on the mind control aspect of it?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Very interesting... So, Doc.. how much emphasis do you think the powers that be put on the mind control aspect of it?

The US embasy in Russia was being bombarded with such waves. The ambassador went "mad". The US built a new embassy with anti EM grid in the walls. All telecom buildings are built with anti-em grids in the walls.

Sidebar: HAARP went "online" in 1995 for testing. Remember the "el nino" crap that was going on in the late 90's. Just like in recent weeks in California. HAARP no longer puts out data of its activity in realtime.

Here is more
www.pacentro.com... about HAARP

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 08:55 AM
link   

The US embasy in Russia was being bombarded with such waves.

Yes.. I'm aware of that case. Didn't everyone in that embassy get cancer?

HAARP no longer puts out data of its activity in realtime.

What was HAARP activity/readings like just before the tsunami?

Here is more
www.pacentro.com... about HAARP

Thanks for the links.

Do you believe the tsunami was, in fact, manipulated? If so, who would've been behind it? What was happening politically (U.S.-wise) when it happened?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Why fight a war with your civilians and risk economic repercussions when you can wage a war with mother nature?

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Kid.....based on the FACT of the strange weather patterns in California now I would have to say HAARP and or several other such devices were operating between Dec 19th and the 26th.

I used to be able to track HAARP using the USGS earthquake monitor system. When HAARP was in use, small, shallow 3.0 quakes would show up just before a weather system changed course. This actually happened several times with hurricanes in the last couple of years.

Since HAARP isn't posting in real time anymore I can't track the activity.

Scalar weapons could be used to Ignite volcanos. If there has been such a "war" happening. IE US counter acting "their" (who ever they are) weapon use, that could account for the strange weather and quake activity.

There is some evidence of such a "war' happening. YCON put up some good data today on this subject. Russian scientists reporting strange "gamma" ray bombardments.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Thanks for schoolin' me, Doc. This is very interesting. Doesn't make me feel too good, either. My family lives in Washington State, right under that blasted volcano, Mt. St. Helens. I remember when it blew back in '80. What a nightmare that was waking up to it. It looked like we were on the fricken moon. At my grandparents' it was pitch black in the middle of the day there was so much ash.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Valhall is really on the Volcano watch bigtime. The whole cascades are rumbling. I moved my sister back from Seattle a few years back. This 9.0 is poping volcano's like pimples on your girlfriends back.

Seriously, I have family there still. I have been watching for many years. I really fear Yellowstone...............

If you check the daily data on USGS quakes you will see a lot of "stuff" happening.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   

For a long time now I've wondered whether or not its possible to actually manipulate the weather for strategic ends. I'm no meteorologist, scientist or engineer, so I've never really gotten too into researching it or even chemtrails.

I am a meteorologist....... And I know that weather systems are far too complex and chaotic for us to be able to do anything more than a bit of cloud seeding - and even that works only sporadically.

Weather is driven by temperature differences in the atmosphere and the oceans. To control the weather, we'd need to control them.

Fortunately we can predict long term (multi-decadal) weather cycles though: which is why last year's active hurricane season came as no surprise. Activity is now up to 1950's levels.....

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There is an interesting article on Rense today, allow yourself some time to look over it,

www.rense.com...

I have received information today from an American about a Western media report about the current events happening in the world titled "Is something wrong with Mother Earth?" that was broadcast over their national television news collective NBC. I am led to understand also that this media collective has the attention of the greater part of the American public who view television newscasts, so this is my reason for attempting to understand this work of fiction.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

For a long time now I've wondered whether or not its possible to actually manipulate the weather for strategic ends. I'm no meteorologist, scientist or engineer, so I've never really gotten too into researching it or even chemtrails.

I am a meteorologist....... And I know that weather systems are far too complex and chaotic for us to be able to do anything more than a bit of cloud seeding - and even that works only sporadically.

Weather is driven by temperature differences in the atmosphere and the oceans. To control the weather, we'd need to control them.

Fortunately we can predict long term (multi-decadal) weather cycles though: which is why last year's active hurricane season came as no surprise. Activity is now up to 1950's levels.....

Manipulation of weather patterns with Scalar weapons is possible. The creation of high pressure domes to steer cold fronts isn't that difficult to understand.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Manipulation of weather patterns with Scalar weapons is possible. The creation of high pressure domes to steer cold fronts isn't that difficult to understand.

It's not as simple as that........ The positions of high and low pressure are determined by a variety of factors such as sea/land surface temperatures and the position of the jet streams.

If a high pressure cell were to form abnormally, it'd easily be spotted.

posted on Jan, 13 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Valhall is really on the Volcano watch bigtime. The whole cascades are rumbling. I moved my sister back from Seattle a few years back. This 9.0 is poping volcano's like pimples on your girlfriends back.

Now there's a sexy image.
That must be Ann's back you're describing.

Seriously, I have family there still.

Were you there, by chance when St. Helens blew?

If you check the daily data on USGS quakes you will see a lot of "stuff" happening.

Here's an interesting article that was just passed to me.

NASA Details Earthquake Effects on the Earth
January 10, 2005

NASA scientists using data from the Indonesian earthquake calculated it affected Earth's rotation, decreased the length of day, slightly changed the planet's shape, and shifted the North Pole by centimeters. The earthquake that created the huge tsunami also changed the Earth's rotation.

Dr. Richard Gross of NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, Pasadena, Calif., and Dr. Benjamin Fong Chao, of NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center, Greenbelt, Md., said all earthquakes have some affect on Earth's rotation. It's just they are usually barely noticeable.

"Any worldly event that involves the movement of mass affects the Earth's rotation, from seasonal weather down to driving a car," Chao said.
www.jpl.nasa.gov...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join