It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Gospel, one Kingdom.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Maigret

Even if you are Israel, John 6:24 speaks of them in the great tribulation and after, God does not audibly speak today because Scripture is complete. And they wont need anyone teach them because the word will be placed in their hearts, right now Israel does not have that as a whole, so I doubt t is happening in part to you alone or a even a few of you. Check it all by the preserved word of God.

I have been baptised into Christ, I have the holy Ghost as a seal of my Redemption, he has given me to be a Pastor/Teacher, I am also a preacher of the gospel of the Grace of God, I learn from the holy Ghost and he compares spiritual things to spiritual in this dispensation. And in that style we learn that JESUS is the Name of Christ the son of the Highest, Ruler of Jacob forever.

Anyone who kills anyone in the name of Jesus in this dispensation is lost as a donkey in the wilderness.

So once again Scripture over rules your "Experience" but remember even Satan can transform himself into an angel of Light. And he can speak to people to so check it all by the preserved word of god.

God promised to preserve his word in Psalm 12:6, 7 if he hasn't done so to this generation and forever as promised then he is not a god at all, and certainly not worth following. However, if he has then his word is far more important and he has said it is for he magnified it above his name.

Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
so God's word is very important especially when it comes to anyone teaching we must compare it and search it out to see if those things are so.

And Yours are lacking support from the word of God. If I have to decide between your word and God's Sorry you lose. I will stick to God's preserved word over yours any day of the week, especially today.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Where, in the preserved word of God, do you get: 'God does not audibly speak today because Scripture is complete'?

It is Christians with Jesus Christ here on earth, who will be killing the Israelites [Yeshua followers] throughout the Tribulation, [for not bending knee and worshiping' their deity], because 'they know neither the Father nor the Son' and will do so, believing they 'offer God a service'. John 16:2-3

The Tribulation will literally be on account of/ because of 'the name' of the Son of God.

Our discussion itself being over this very point!

''This gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a witness to all the nations and then the end will come'. Matthew 24:14 In context, if you read verse 9, you'll see this Gospel of the Kingdom is all about the Tribulation.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maigret

Where, in the preserved word of God, do you get: 'God does not audibly speak today because Scripture is complete'?

It is Christians with Jesus Christ here on earth, who will be killing the Israelites [Yeshua followers] throughout the Tribulation, [for not bending knee and worshiping' their deity], because 'they know neither the Father nor the Son' and will do so, believing they 'offer God a service'. John 16:2-3

The Tribulation will literally be on account of/ because of 'the name' of the Son of God.

''This gospel of the Kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a witness to all the nations and then the end will come'. Matthew 24:14 In context, if you read verse 9, you'll see this Gospel of the Kingdom is all about the Tribulation.

According to Israel’s New Covenant, when would Yahweh finish what forgiveness alone would not accomplish where Israel’s sins were concerned? When would the forgiveness come? At what time would Yahweh completely clear the slate for Israel nationally-those believers who had been baptized according to John the Baptizer’s program? The blood of the second Adam would make it possible, but when would that total clearing of the accounts take place for Israel?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maigret

After the Body of Christ is lifted off the earth, the whole period of the Day of Yahweh is called the final meeting of the ages, or the Greek word “sunteleia”; but, the crisis in which it culminates is called the end of the age, or the Greek word “telos.” These two Greek words are rendered “end” in the New Testament, but the use of these two words must be carefully distinguished. 

Sunteleia denotes a finishing or ending together, or in conjunction with other things. It implies that several things meet together, and reach their end during the same period; whereas telos is the point of time at the end of that period. The sign of the telos is the setting up of “the abomination of desolation” spoken of by Daniel the prophet. 

Thus the telos, those who endure to this, the same shall be saved, and will be among the overcomers specially referred to in these seven letters during the Great Tribulation; to whom these promises are made, and to whom they peculiarly refer.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

There wont be any of the body of Christ on the earth to kill anyone that is where you are wrong. However there will be many who said they are Christian, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Atheist and a whole lot of unbelievers who will carry out the will of the Anti-christ in persecuting Israel.

The has not placed his words in the hearts of the nation Israel as a whole.

Everyone on earth at the time of Jacobs trouble the great tribulation will be killing the Jews many of which will not be Christian.

Understanding that scripture is complete there is no need for an audible revelation for any further addition to that scripture.

When the nation Israel gets the placing of God's words in their hearts, it is not new revelation it is them knowing the whole of God;s word as truth both Old and New Testaments. Israel will be the one to look up and see him coming and recognize he is the one they crucified and rejected.

This event of getting God's word in your heart is not a audible voice of God it is complete knowledge of his word as if it were written in your mind and you can quote it chapter and verse every one and know the truth. It is like me being so familiar that when someone says something I now if it is true and I know where to go in my Bible to verify or reject the teaching of men.

Also, the Gospel of the Grace of God is preached today until the gathering of the Body of Christ into the clouds to ever more be with Jesus. When that happens then the wicked is revealed and then Jacob's trouble begins the Kingdom Gospel is preached again and followed and it's primary recipients are Israel and that is when God places his words in their hearts, that is how they know how to build and keep the temple sacrifices and that the anti-christ who will sit on the mercy seat in that temple is not God's Christ

edit on 26-3-2016 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
As we read the letters, which are addressed to us through the Apostle Paul; and, on turning to the Book of Revelation, in chapters two and three we are at once conscious of a striking change. We find letters suddenly removed from the ground of “Grace” to the ground of “Works”. 

The Book of Revelation contains a record (by vision and prophecy) of the events, which shall happen in the Day of Yahweh, after the Body of Christ shall have been removed from the earth. The whole Book of Revelation is concerned with the Israelite, the Gentile, and the Earth, but not with the body of Christ. 

There will be a people for Yahweh on the earth during those eventful years, who are believing in Christ as the Messiah, who know nothing of him as the Savior. Will not these need special instruction? The Pauline letters will of course be of use as an historical record of what will then be past, just as we have the record of Israel’s history in the Old Testament now. 

Yahweh indeed, has provided for their instruction, and warning, and encouragement, in the second and third chapters of the Book of Revelation. Right at the beginning, they are the first subjects of Divine remembrance, provision, and care. 

Their needs must be first provided for, before anything else is recorded of the things which John saw; and there they will find what is specially written for their learning. We may so read them now, ourselves, and apply them, so far as we can do so consistently with the teaching for this dispensation of grace, contained in the Pauline letters.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
The body of Christ is what is presently appearing.
There is only ever what is present - the words speak of other but really, truly, there is only the presence of the lord.

If there were no words at all it would be so easy to see and hear but words lead us astray. Imagination of a past and imagination of a future happen within the present scene.

What is seeing and knowing that there is an apparent present?
Can That which is seeing be seen?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain
The body of Christ is what is presently appearing.
There is only ever what is present - the words speak of other but really, truly, there is only the presence of the lord.

If there were no words at all it would be so easy to see and hear but words lead us astray. Imagination of a past and imagination of a future happen within the present scene.

What is seeing and knowing that there is an apparent present?
Can That which is seeing be seen?

Ezekiel, a prophet who was a priest, he was deported in the first deportation. There was deportation of exiles in 597. Ezekiel was in exile in Babylon during the final destruction and the fall of Jerusalem in 587. After 587, Ezekiel had a remarkable vision, among many. There’s a stormy wind and a huge cloud, and a flashing fire, Yahweh is riding on a kind of throne chariot. 

Yahweh’s enthroned above four magnificent creatures. Each of these has a human body and then four faces: the face of a human, the face of a lion, the face of an ox, and the face of an eagle. There are four huge wheels under this throned-chariot, and they are said to gleam like beryl beneath a vast and awe-inspiring expanse or dome, which gleams like crystal. Above that is the semblance of a throne that is like sapphire, and on the throne was the semblance of a human form that’s gleaming like amber, and its fire encased in a frame, which is radiant all about. 

This fire that’s encased, is in a cloud that contains or hides the fire that is Yahweh’s presence. So this kavod, describing the presence of Yahweh among his people, Yahweh is concealed and revealed only in his kavod.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: newnature1

The human is obsessed with what is not happening - he looks at things he has no clue about and certainly has no power to do anything but conflict.
Only pure seeing and pure hearing will cease the conflict and the peace of the lord which is always here and now will be felt.
No amount of knowledge of other than now will bring forth the kingdom.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   

I think I may have mentioned this but in another thread. 1Tim 2:15 says for us to rightly divide the word of truth.

After many years I discovered that Genesis 9 1-16 has given some doctrines for all men. They are simple and if followed in there simplicity men could live good lives.

Then a new set of doctrines for Israel found in Exodus through Numbers There are four books written that hold all the law Exodus, Leviticus, Deuteronomy and Numbers.

Then Matthew gives a new set of doctrines found for living in the kingdom particularly Matthew 5 and repeated in Luke also but these new doctrines are found in al the four Gospels. Notice that there were four books for new doctrines in the beginning of the Old Testament for all Israel (Malachi 4:4) and there are four books of new doctrine in the New Testament for Israel as well.

When Israel fully rejects God in Acts 7 upon the stoning of Stephen we see a change take place and God calls out one as if out of due season, Saul/Paul. He presents a new set of Doctrines for all men. These Doctrines like those in Genesis 9 are very simple Faith on Jesus Christ for Salvation, believing his work of the cross unto justification, and imputing righteousness and giving new life in Christ. These doctrines are mainly laid out in Romans but can also be found some additional teaching through Colossians he gives us some more instructions for living a life in Christ, and these are seven books for our current age known by many as the Church Age.

Then we see a change in Hebrews and another instructions that seem to bring together aspects of Paul's teaching and link them to the Gospel Kingdom instructing the 12 tribes of Israel on how to survive during the Great Tribulation. But these instructions go through to Jude are for Israel to get through Jacob's Trouble and through the Great Tribulation. Revelation is the narrative of Jacob's trouble and the bringing in of the promised Kingdom on earth. Here there are 8 books of instructions equalling the total books presented to Israel in the wilderness by Moses and the Four Gospels and given by Jesus Christ

There is no coincidence that these places are there and what they teach. But we need to learn it and divide it, believe it and Follow it where it is applicable to us depending on which age we are in.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

The human is obsessed with what is not happening - he looks at things he has no clue about and certainly has no power to do anything but conflict.
Only pure seeing and pure hearing will cease the conflict and the peace of the lord which is always here and now will be felt.
No amount of knowledge of other than now will bring forth the kingdom.

A Priesthood would be essential if Yahweh was going to work at all with Gentiles during a time when Israel was a peculiar treasure unto him; a royal priesthood. Israel was given that instrumental role to play when it came to representing Yahweh to the nations at that time. Israel was to be a light unto the Gentiles according to prophecy. Israel was to make Yahweh’s name GREAT among the nations.

While the King was on the earth, he had the power on earth to forgive people their sins, which would include physical healing in connection with earthly kingdom prophecy. When it came to Israel’s promised earthly kingdom and the forgiveness of sins by the earthly King of that promised earthly kingdom, what was absolutely essential to that forgiveness being granted?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
The kingdom is not somewhere or some when else - the kingdom is present. But no mind will ever see the kingdom - because the human has a mind which is seeking something it is blinded.
I once was blind but NOW I see.

Until timeless being has been unveiled one will be lost in time.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Compare the four face man, Lion, Eagle and OX with the other description in chapter 10 and the four faces laid side by side are seen to show us what a Cherub looks like and why Satan is described as reddish, has the hands of a man, has cloven feet, Has Horns, has a goatee and a tail.

Ezekiel
chapter 1...............chapter 10
Man......................Man
Lion......................Lion
Eagle....................Eagle
Ox.......................Cherub

Many thought that Christians borrowed the description of Satan from Greeco-Roman Mythology of the character Pan. But when one reads the description of of the Cherubims and looks to the one with an Ox face and puts it all together with the revealed truth that Satan was an an Anointed Cherub that covereth or covering Cherub as seen in Ezk 28. This is why in those descriptions the four beast are only seen around the throne the one that covereth has fallen and is not longer their.

These things are revealed to us if we believe the preserved word of God is true.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

The Kingdom of God is within it is spiritual

The earthly Kingdom is one that comes to be established upon the earth at the return of Jesus at the end of Jacob's Trouble, Israel will be at the forefront with one from the loins of David ruling from the throne in Jerusalem, Jesus ruling over all of Jacob and the world, this particular promise will last 1000 years then the old earth and heaven are destroyed and the New Heaven and new earth are created and the New Jerusalem will come as a bride tot he earth and that earthly Kingdom will go n forever. The whole purpose of the earth was to be a throne of Christ forever.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn

Even if you are Israel, John 6:24 speaks of them in the great tribulation and after, God does not audibly speak today because Scripture is complete. And they wont need anyone teach them because the word will be placed in their hearts, right now Israel does not have that as a whole, so I doubt t is happening in part to you alone or a even a few of you. Check it all by the preserved word of God.

I have been baptised into Christ, I have the holy Ghost as a seal of my Redemption, he has given me to be a Pastor/Teacher, I am also a preacher of the gospel of the Grace of God, I learn from the holy Ghost and he compares spiritual things to spiritual in this dispensation. And in that style we learn that JESUS is the Name of Christ the son of the Highest, Ruler of Jacob forever.

Anyone who kills anyone in the name of Jesus in this dispensation is lost as a donkey in the wilderness.

So once again Scripture over rules your "Experience" but remember even Satan can transform himself into an angel of Light. And he can speak to people to so check it all by the preserved word of god.

God promised to preserve his word in Psalm 12:6, 7 if he hasn't done so to this generation and forever as promised then he is not a god at all, and certainly not worth following. However, if he has then his word is far more important and he has said it is for he magnified it above his name.

Psalm 138:2 I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name.
so God's word is very important especially when it comes to anyone teaching we must compare it and search it out to see if those things are so.

And Yours are lacking support from the word of God. If I have to decide between your word and God's Sorry you lose. I will stick to God's preserved word over yours any day of the week, especially today.

Anyone with half a brain who reads the Bible will know that it is not the preserved word of God and merely a construct of many men. Come on people open your eyes.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecanada11

Anyone with half a brain who reads the Bible will know that it is not the preserved word of God and merely a construct of many men. Come on people open your eyes.

The real problem is the added concepts. In the Old Testament, the word “sheol” is the underground depository of the dead. There are no immaterial, immortal souls in sheol, simply because the soul does not survive the death of the body. Nowhere in the Old Testament is the abode of the dead regarded as a place of punishment or torment.

Paul never alluded to the conscious survival of the soul and its reattachment to the body at the resurrection, that is a notion totally foreign to Paul and to Scripture as a whole. Paul did not think the question of the status of the person between death and resurrection was a question that needed to be considered. The reason is that for Paul, those who die in Christ, their relationship with Christ is one of immediacy, because they have not awareness of the passing of time between their death and resurrection.

The Bible never sees the flesh and the soul as two different forms of existence. Rather, they are manifestations of the same person, the ancient Hebrews could not conceive of one without the other. 
The two are indissolubly connected because the body is the outward form of the soul and the soul the inward life of the body. The body and soul are an indivisible unity; people are seen from two different perspectives. The body is the physical reality of human existence; the soul is the vitality and personality of human existence.

But the spiritual will still be taught, spiritual this and spiritual that. Take it by faith, spiritually we will be in our kingdom. The word is God breathe, but this person is right, something bad wrong is going on here.
edit on 26-3-2016 by newnature1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecanada11

and how many times have you read it?

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

and how many times have you read it?

About 3 times. The Bible disproves itself. There are hundreds of inconsistencies and when read with reason it is plain to see that it doesn't make sense. I mean God changes his mind, changes his Gospel , he starts out as a merciless killer and turns into a forgiving God? He gives people thousands of years ago signs and wonders and great miracles and then decides he will intervene no more. Come on why would he stop turning people into pillars of salt if that is how he started. Why can't anyone feed thousands of people with a few loaves of bread and some fish anymore even though Christ himself said others would do even greater wonders. Because it didn't happen. People created God to make sense of their world at the time.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

I'm not sure I follow your reasoning / post? Matthew 24 describes in detail the steps of the Tribulation at the end of the age, so you can follow the events there.

Christians will not be lifted up / raptured! The Bible specifically states in Isaiah 27:12 & 13, that it is the children of Israel who will be raised up one by one at the last / great [7th] Trumpet.

Jesus Christ will be walking on the face of the earth, so know then that there is NO Rapture for Christians. He will stand at the Temple, because he is the Abomination of Desolation - the false god/idol who causes religious desolation. He was not sacrificed as the Lamb of God, so he does nothing for his believers. They will lose their souls, not that he cares. Nor does Satan, because the Devil is only after the vicarious worship he enjoys through that Son of Perdition. The 'Jesus' you will see is actually Judas Iscariot, reborn to appear as 'Jesus Christ at his second coming'.

In Daniel 7:21 & 25, 12:7, he is described as the Little Horn, who has power over the Saints for three and a half years. This description is replicated of the Beast from the Sea in Revelation 13:5 & 7-8, who in 42 months (3.5 years) will shatter the power of the Saints and overcome them.

The Tribulation of the Saints is akin to the 'threshing of wheat' which is to 'purge them, refine and make white'. It is also their opportunity to take up their own execution stake/cross and follow the Son, Yeshua, thus being deemed worthy of him. (Matthew 10:38)

Read Revelation 20:4-6 and 7:9-17 and understand these are those who have NOT worshiped the Beast or received his mark.

In Revelation 7:14 it's said "... These are the ones who have come out of the great Tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the Blood of the Lamb. v 15 Therefore they are before the Throne of God and serve Him day and night in His Temple...'

Revelation 20:5 - 6 says of those who did not worship the Beast or received his mark; 'But the rest of the dead did not live again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he who has part in the first resurrection. Over such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of God and of the Messiah, and shall reign with him a thousand years'.

In other words, everyone who did not undergo the refining process of the Tribulation will be part of the second resurrection, after the thousand years, to Judgment and judged on their works alone.
edit on 26/3/2016 by Maigret because: Addition.

edit on 26/3/2016 by Maigret because: Omission

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Ahah! A man of sense! And reason.

It is Christian theology that makes God appear like this. Our Creator has His plan and it's going well. The Bible does not make sense when read only with intelligence, it requires the Holy Spirit to make sense of it.

God only kills those who have become useless for the purpose for which they were created. Much like perished rubber that is only good for the rubbish dump. He sacrificed His Son to atone for the sins of the those that He could use / save.

He got Lot and his family out of there to save them, while He destroyed the city they'd come from. He told them not to look back, but of course Lot's wife did, so she suffered the consequences of her disobedience. This is why it is so important to be obedient to God! He tell us to do things in a certain way that is purely for our own benefit! Not His - His instructions are not merely for His own satisfaction.

The Son could feed thousands, simply by the power of God. The reason others haven't been able to do so since, is because they do not have the power/Spirit of God in them - although they are told they do. Think of it, since the sacrifice of the Son, there has been silence from God. This is because He has been waiting patiently for His crop to ripen, along with the weeds in amongst them.

The crop is ready and soon you will see the Power of God operating in the lives of ordinary people, because God does exist!!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join