It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Gospel, one Kingdom.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jonbet
a reply to: Woodcarver

Well you are obviously stalking this alphabet person and this is my first account so yeah, your dead wrong.

This is not your first account.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

Yes it is. You are being a creep anyway I don't care if someone has a million accounts, this is ny first, but again I don't worry aboutother people aand what they do because again, I am not a loser.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonbet

Many gospels, no kingdoms!

That's called democrasy.

The term kingdom refers to monarchie and monarchies are the anti-thesis to democrasy.

And IF you dare to talk in the name of Jesus Christ, please do it right. Else be silent.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

a reply to: Klassified

No, you misunderstood because you assume. This person is saying Jewish CHRISTIANS have different rules and a different Gospel than Gentile Christians.

Like Baptism of the Spirit only applies to Jews, to be more specific

You should have deduced that from the fact that I used the word Gospel.

Does the Old Testament have Gospels?

The assumption was made on your part by "assuming" everyone would understand your reference. I questioned it because of the way you stated it. Nevertheless, I appreciate the clarification. If you had stated it that way in the OP, this exchange would have been unnecessary.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   

That is understandable. I was lurking and I was observing an exchange and I couldn't reply so I joined specifically just to address it

The implication was that, first, the baptism of fire and Spirit were either or and not both

When it was proven that this was untrue by the wording used by Jesus he resorted to saying that Jesus was only saying that to the Jews and that the Gospel of the Kingdom was only for Jews.
edit on 24-3-2016 by Jonbet because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

The term kingdom refers to monarchie and monarchies are the anti-thesis to democrasy.

And IF you dare to talk in the name of Jesus Christ, please do it right. Else be silent.

You're right. Theocracy is the antithesis to democracy. Thankfully our civilized World knows better to give power to people like you that believe in it, and that people opposing it should be silenced.

What a terrible world you propose.
edit on 24-3-2016 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willingly

Many gospels, no kingdoms!

That's called democrasy.

First of all you don't tell me what to do.

Second, you can't even spell. It's democracy.

All that other nonsense you said is just ignorant banter and I doubt anybody cares what you think .

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I am making this thread in order to address a fallacy stated by someone that the Jews have a different Gospel and Jesus message of the Kingdom was only for the Jews.

By that logic, wouldn't it follow that Jesus' sacrificial death can also only be applied to the redemption of the Jews?

2 Samuel 7
23 And what one nation in the earth is like thy people, even like Israel, whom God went to redeem for a people to himself, and to make him a name, and to do for you great things and terrible, for thy land, before thy people, which thou redeemedst to thee from Egypt, from the nations and their gods?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Absolutely. I honestly don't know what this person is thinking. He was proven wrong and hasn't been heard from since.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

You're right. Theocracy is the antithesis to democracy. Thankfully our civilized World knows better to give power to people like you that believe in it, and that people opposing it should be silenced.

Well...if you want to live in a theocrasy, if that's your thing, okay. But don't you ever dare to make ME live in a theocrasy when I wish not to!

That's all I'm saying.

And...I just find it sad that people mis-use the teachings of Jesus Christ to justify theocrasys, which I call artificial hierarchies who breed evil....as history can prove.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

First of all you don't tell me what to do.

Second, you can't even spell. It's democracy.

All that other nonsense you said is just ignorant banter and I doubt anybody cares what you think .

This reply perfectely proves to me what kind of christian you are. Thanks for clarification.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Never mind then........

edit on 24-3-2016 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword

He was proven wrong and hasn't been heard from since.

chr0naut? She'll be back!

Chronaut? Now I know the OP misunderstood the discussion. Chronaut is not ignorant. I think the OP is out-classed.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

It was not Chronot.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Willingly

Well...if you want to live in a theocrasy, if that's your thing, okay.

lol! Where did I say that! Reading comprehension is not strong with this one.

But don't you ever dare to make ME live in a theocrasy when I wish not to!

Okay Good. I don't wan't either of us to! I don't want your religious leaders to ever be put in political power to make strides in that direction! Many of them want that...

I just find it sad that people mis-use the teachings of Jesus Christ to justify theocrasys

*theocracy

Anyways, I agree Jesus wouldn't necessarily agree to theocracy just like he wouldn't necessarily agree to churches. None of that garbage was a part of his life or his direct actions.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

So you are out classed. Did I say it was Chronot. He was not even in the thread.

Damn son, yous a straight hater!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

It was not Chronot.

Ok then. Had me going for a moment.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

But good job taking someone's guess and believing it before verifying it. You could have asked, I don't name names but I can tell you who it wasn't.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   

So you are out classed. Did I say it was Chronot. He was not even in the thread.

Damn son, yous a straight hater!

Read the thread. I was responding to Windword. My mistake... I resemble that last statement. And don't you forget it!
edit on 3/24/2016 by Klassified because: eta and corrections

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

It's all good I am just having fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join