It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA: This is a HUGE PROBLEM! Young Hillary Clinton Supporters Struggle to Name Her Accomplishments

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: shauny

Well , just so the Young Sheeple won't be Completely in the Dark about their Savior Hillary Clinton , her main Accomplishment in Life so far is being Second to Only President Obama in telling Untruths . Remember that the Next time you hear Her Speak .

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:34 PM
link   
At least she finally found a group she's relatable to

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Because she has a base of low information voters.

Not a single person paying attention votes for her only corruption that's it.

Blame the unions if she gets elected. All of them are low information voters.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
She was a lawyer, first lady of Arkansas, First lady of the US, Senator, and secretary of state.

Anyone who says she hasn't done anything is a retarded moron.

That isn't doing anything other than marrying a future president and riding his coat tails.

What has she DONE? She has been in several influential positions and somehow nobody can come up with anything. Any landmark legal victories as a lawyer? Did she lead any major changes as a senator? Did she fufill her husband's life and make him a better man as First Lady? Three pages in and not a single answer.

I am not a moron, just here fighting my ignorance, as the ATS web site is subtitled. Anybody who thinks that just holding any of those positions is 'getting things done' is wrong. It's what you do in those positions that matter.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Secretary of state
First lady of the United States
U.S senator from the state of New York

Anyone that cannot name a Hillary Clinton accomplishment must be either living under a rock or mentally challenged, this goes for the OP as well

That's the problem with being a politician. Your "accomplishments" are nothing but titles. They don't indicate how many lives you've positively affected. On the other hand, if you've paid out millions of dollars in salaries and to charities...those are accomplishments that actually improved the quality of life for lots of people.
edit on 3/25/2016 by carewemust because: because: because: because:

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hex1an
I think it's time to start vetting voters before they are allowed to vote... Androids like these should not be involved in serious Humanoid affairs.

The NWO people and all the big corporations will love you for that, they will feel a warm inner glow and drink a toast to success at last. Their objective is rapidly approaching and the mass of small time insignificant of little nobodies will lead the revolution against themselves.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Well, it takes a lot to get to be the vilest liar dirtbag.

So there's that.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

1. Democracy doesn't require that voters memorize the achievements of a candidate. We can vote for whoever we want and for whatever reason we want. That's why fearmongering and pandering work so well; neither of which has to rely on a candidate's past achievements or failures.

2. If Hillary's supporters are voting for her simply because she's a woman, then what about Carly Fiorina? You know, the other woman who was trying to become President this election cycle, but received virtually no support so she had to drop out. Or what about Dr. Jill Stein, a woman who is likely to become the Green Party's Presidential candidate? Maybe they just like her speeches, personality, or pandering.

3. If voters supported President Obama just because he's an African American, then what about Herman Cain in 2012? He was also an African American male who was trying to become President in 2012 and he didn't even make it to become his party's nominee. Surely there had to be other reasons for Pres Obama's success, right?

People are missing the point, these are the VERY SMART AMERICAN KIDS. To vote for Hilary because "Well we had a bl@ck President so it's the obvious next step" is well, hard to stomach. These kids are America's future clever adults. And people wonder why America (SADLY, THROUGH GOVERNMENT) are 37th in Literacy, that is 2nd World and near 3rd World levels if you go and look.
No hate from me here, just pointing out that if people are to vote in the USA, at least have good reason. And I am Scottish, we voted no. The argument of wrong doing is long gone, we voted no, we were silly by 5%....

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Nope I haven't forgotten about Bill and how he cannot practice law anymore due to being rightfully impeached. Hillary is going throughmedia spins currently yes, but how hard is she ever pressed when it is not fox? Both of her issues still stand in her way.

People like me have heard the racist votes being cast for Obama... Sorry you don't agree..I'm sure there were ignorant votes against him racially too. I think they were outweighed by the for racist vote (my opinion).
You even said white males are not the majority, take into consideration that most stayed home last election and then split the up through white guilt. I believe there is standing in my thinking.

Also, I never turned any issue into race, it's right in front of you everyday... "If I had a son" to quote Obama, how about we wrote Al Sharpton's race comments. But yes they exist on both sides. But thanks for trying to paint me as a racist that I think In racial terms.

Also, I don't convienently forget about Obama being inter racial... That does not however apply to most others and the way they vote, which is what my opinion is based on. When he got elected I thought cool, here's a good chance to put race behind us for good... But, once again.."if he had a son" etc...

Back to work for now.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Anyone that cannot name a Hillary Clinton accomplishment must be either living under a rock or mentally challenged, this goes for the OP as well

Benghazi?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

They 'like' Hillary for the very same reason they are addicted to Disney, Ronald McDonald and the Kardashians… they've been conditioned to it by brainwashing they get all day from mass media.

As far as Carlin, he also addresses this. Language warning…

So just stupid then? Over here 16 year old's debated and out debated Politicians before the Scottish Referendum we lost.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hillary WILL be next POTUS...And people can ask me why I knew from my small castle in Scotland when it happens.
Trump is there to help Hillary, Bernie when he said "You don't know poor if you are white" closed his door. Trump is helping an old friend out here...

Hope this is ok to share peeps..If not, please delete...
I have my blog in my signature also.

Why Hillary Clinton will be the next President – An American spells out what I say
shaunynews.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: sjake111

Do you think the American Gov gives a sh't about you at all? They Don't, they just want your F'ing Vote.

And You along with others just want a free Phone and Welfare.

Have some f'ing pride.

I would go as far as to question if the vote even matter buddy

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

So just stupid then?

More like dumbed down, distracted. We live in a truth vacuum.

Over here 16 year old's debated and out debated Politicians before the Scottish Referendum we lost.

Good for you, over here we would debate too, but they would never air it. Have you seen what happens here when people try to get differing opines aired?

They get ejected, tased, arrested, even. Its all very carefully controlled what is allowed int eh public eye.

Maybe they aired open debate over there because remember, a referendum is just opinion poll, not legally binding. Even if you won it wouldn't amend anything. If you believe the voting tally they claimed as gospel.

Queens rules.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Thats a widely held opinion here, too. The game is rigged the results already fixed.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 01:38 AM
link   
This 30 second video perfectly illustrates why Donald Trump is the better choice.

Video Clip: www.youtube.com...

When people like those you see in that video are for Hillary and against Donald, it's obvious that the USA needs totally different leadership. As the O.P. said, her younger supporters probably couldn't name any of Hillary's accomplishments.

posted on Aug, 13 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Occurs they can not name her accomplishments because all her life whatever accomplishments she had if any are overshadow by her scandals and corruption.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join