It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA: This is a HUGE PROBLEM! Young Hillary Clinton Supporters Struggle to Name Her Accomplishments

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

I see where you are going with it and the logic seems fair on the surface so I'll bite.

Carly had no support really from the beginning, but being a woman she was ridiculed by the msm... Unlike Hillary who needs no intro.

Hermain Cain had a radical idea.. 9, 9, 9 plan.... I liked it... People didn't grasp it and then it was ridiculed as the 7 7 7 deal at dominoes... That was the end of him.

Common denominator, the media. But also, I'm not sure they stacked up well enough in the first place... But yes Obama got elected by the racist and guilty votes IMO...

Voting doesn't matter anyways... That's for another thread.

Graffik

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: sjake111

originally posted by: Misterlondon

originally posted by: sjake111

To be honest this is not an accurate representation of Clinton supporters..
This is just more MSM bs.. It could be a handful of interviews selected from hundreds.

Thanks for being honest, now back to cucking up your own country and leaving us alone.

This website prides itself on having a world wide audience..
Just because this is related to America does not mean any non americans cant participate in the discusions..

Do you man, just know not many Americans take skinny jeaned muslim apologists seriously.

Wtf are you talking about now.. Your posts would be better suited with the sad little trolls in the YouTube comments section..
It's very simple to make an account.. I can send you link if you want.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7
Secretary of state
First lady of the United States
U.S senator from the state of New York

Anyone that cannot name a Hillary Clinton accomplishment must be either living under a rock or mentally challenged, this goes for the OP as well
To play Devil's Advocate.... you listed jobs she has held.... not whether or not she was successful in those roles.

First lady means zip, zilch, nada (in my opinion).

And her crowning achievements as NY Senator.....?

Secretary of State: Have you seen the state of global affairs? Arab Spring much? I guess I'll throw in the obligatory Benghazi reference as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: eluryh22

Being First Lady is hardly a accomplishment.

Any one can get married and open there legs to a future president.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   

To be honest this is not an accurate representation of Clinton supporters..
This is just more MSM bs.. It could be a handful of interviews selected from hundreds.

Your correct sir , but i must point out that it is a STRIKING representation of your failing education system.
But the propaganda machine seems to be excelling, i mean, look at them, they like her they dont understand why, dont really know who she is, or what she does, they have some facial recognition and the programing in the brain gets a cookie!
#idiocracy
edit on 24-3-2016 by PLAYERONE01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
That's because she has no acomplishments.

She is a complete puppet of the powers that be. She has no opinions, no beliefs, she has done absolutely nothing with her life of her own free will.

She says what they want her to say, believes what they want her to believe and does what they want her to do.

Don't believe it? Just look up how many times Hillary has flip-flopped.

She also considers the Libya disaster to be a "success" - well it was certainly a success for the armaments industry, but not for the people of America, Libya or the world at large.
edit on -050008am3kam by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Two thought on this.

One, the younger generation more than any before them is incredibly self absorbed. That's not to say younger generations aren't generally self absorbed but the manner in which this up and coming generation is when it comes to things like social media, well it's above and beyond anything we've ever witnessed.

Lives revolve around social media popularity. Along with the current state of our MSM which focuses heavily on celeb culture over true global politics, it lends to a generation with little perspective, existing in a bubble, more isolated from current events than others. While 18-20 yr olds battle it out on social media to be the most popular on instagram, generations ago they were worried about getting shipped off to war in the draft.

I'm always surprised how when I travel abroad I see far fewer younger people stuck with their faces in their phones and conversationally, they have a far superior grasp on global politics.

Two, group think has gotten out of control as individuality has been stripped away. This country used to develop leaders. Now they develop followers. You used to be raised to question. Now you're raised to fall in line. PC culture has chipped away at freedom of thought and expression and schools have turned hard towards indoctrinating our kids. All you have to look at are reactions to Trump supporters on college campuses. We're a step away from it being labeled hate speech. The group/mob mentality of the left lashing out at everything they're "offended" by suppresses not only the willingness and environment to be an individual but it suppresses dialogue and the ability to weigh issues. It suppresses actual thought as you're told how to think. When a Trump supporter on a college campus is already labeled a racist, there is no sincere discussion which follows, no true debating of policy or current affairs, no true discussion of problem solving which takes an understanding of the issues at hand, which naturally puts a ceiling on analytical development.

And around we go.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: shauny

While I'm neither a Hillary supporter or young, I too have difficulty identifying her accomplishments, so I doubt it has to do with their age.

However; She does seem to have a very accomplished record of apologizing for her numerous mistakes and bad judgment calls.

She was also quite accomplished at demonizing all the women that Bill was screwing around with behind her back. At least up until Monica provided DNA proof.

She's also an accomplished survivor, in that she somehow managed to miraculously escape being harmed when she was exposed to an enemy sniper attack while visiting Bosnia.

And.....she's also an accomplished liar, let's not forget that.

The really bad part is that despite all her accomplishments, if she ends up being the dem. nominee, (which I hope she isn't) IMO she's still a slightly better choice than anything being offered on the republican side.
edit on 24-3-2016 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I saw the same thing asked of focus groups that where Hillary supporters. They could not name anything she has accomplished.
1. Being a first lady is not a accomplishment. She happened to be married to the POTUS.
2. Being a Senator she did not do anything note worthy while in office.
3. She was appointed to the Secretary of State position. She failed there miserably. Allow people to die, then lying about the whole thing.
I for one can not understand why anyone would even consider electing her as POTUS.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
I doubt this is confined to just democrats.

Bet not many can think of accomplishments for Bush,s or Cruz either.

Well, they are always touting hillary as being "very accomplished" hence the questions about it.

Fiorina said it best, "flying around, is not an accomplishment". lol!

Was fired from the Watergate Commission as an attorney, stole the white house silverware as first lady, she named a post office as a senator and blew up Libya and Syria as secstate.

And they want to give her the nuke codes?!

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: shauny

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRUE!

And George Carlin said it like it is like Trump does.

Thankyou for posting!

Plz dont use the genius carlin to try to prove your point, he hated people like trump and is worshipers as much.

Fail

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Secretary of state

Anyone that cannot name a Hillary Clinton accomplishment must be either living under a rock or mentally challenged, this goes for the OP as well

That's what you think are accomplishments?

She was married to the potus.

Appointed as secstate as a reward.

Made senator in a state she didn't live in when Giuliani dropped out and Lazio, who took his place, screwed the pooch.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Secretary of state

He didn't ask for her resume, he asked for actual accomplishments while in those positions

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Let's be honest for a second. The majority of young voters couldn't name any accomplishments of any of the current candidates (I would argue there have been few accomplishments to name between all of them) in this cycle, or any past cycle. And it isn't like these candidates are actually promoting any past accomplishments in the debates. They are talking in generalities and insulting each others wives instead.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

cat people tears are refreshing..now i own you all in real life and your little message board safe space

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Here are Hillary's accomplishments....

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: GraffikPleasure

You really think Hillary doesn't get negative attention from American media? Did you forget the Benghazi scandal that lasted for years? Or the Hillary Clinton email scandal that's still going on to this day? The right wing has had a generation long hatred for her, going back to her & Bill's time as Governor of Arkansas in the 1970s. Did you forget Bill even got impeached by Republicans while he was still President? You don't think any of this will get brought up again in the general election (if she gets the nomination)?

Common denominator, the media. But also, I'm not sure they stacked up well enough in the first place... But yes Obama got elected by the racist and guilty votes IMO...

That's just stupid. If you accept that people voted for him because he's black, then what about the people who voted against him because he's black? Or do those race-based votes not count? Not to mention, people like you tend to conveniently forget that President Obama is actually mixed race with a white mother. So if people really voted for him because of his racial lineage, how do we know they weren't theoretically voting for the white half of his lineage? And if they only supported him for his black lineage, why wouldn't they have voted for Herman Cain in 2012, who's "more black" than Obama? Or for Jesse Jackson, who ran for President several times (or Ben Carson, who was running this election cycle)?

It'll be easier if you just accept the fact that people support candidates that you don't support. Turning it into a racial & gender issue is stupid, especially when every other US President has come from the same racial & gender demographic: white males. Statistically, that should be highly improbable, seeing as white males only make up something like 33-36% of the American population. But they've been elected US President 97% of the time (43 of 44 rimes). Does your race based logic apply there, too?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:58 PM
link   
she doesn`t have to accomplish anything she just has to be a nice looking old lady, like their grandmas, and that`s a good enough reason for the generation of special snowflakes to vote for her.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: usernameconspiracy
Let's be honest for a second. The majority of young voters couldn't name any accomplishments of any of the current candidates (I would argue there have been few accomplishments to name between all of them) in this cycle, or any past cycle. And it isn't like these candidates are actually promoting any past accomplishments in the debates. They are talking in generalities and insulting each others wives instead.

So does that mean we should insult Bill instead of Hillary?

I'm confused.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:51 PM
link   
She was a lawyer, first lady of Arkansas, First lady of the US, Senator, and secretary of state.

Anyone who says she hasn't done anything is a retarded moron.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join