It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Belgium bombing is being used now to heighten security levels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Apparently they got an event they can play over Trump. Haven't heard his name mentioned in an hour. First time in a week at least.

Seems as if they are rampin the media up to prepare us for another return to the ME now that these regimes have been toppled.

It also seems to me like the media is preparing us for the ramping up of the collection of data and the police state.

Has anyone else noticed this lately? Are they softening us for a bigger blow?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:54 AM
link   
So, what country are you talking about? America?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Seems as if they are rampin the media up to prepare us for another return to the ME now that these regimes have been toppled.

Which regimes?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
Apparently they got an event they can play over Trump. Haven't heard his name mentioned in an hour. First time in a week at least.

It also seems to me like the media is preparing us for the ramping up of the collection of data and the police state.

Has anyone else noticed this lately? Are they softening us for a bigger blow?

Well, yes of course they will. Tyranny often masquerades as our protector

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   
That's not true.
Puting a man with a gun to control everybody on every streetcorner does not contribute to any form of security.
It is intimidation to the normal people. And those that not feel intimidated by that get a false sence if security because men with guns haven't stopped anything ... they're just contributing to the violance.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:23 AM
link   
So far there's more calls for Congress to decipher encryption "on demand", while not unexpected due to Apple being under fire, they were quick to discuss it;

Brussels terrorism revives calls in Congress for deciphering on demand

Investigators aren’t certain how Islamic State terrorists coordinated Tuesday morning’s triple bombings in Brussels, but as in past attacks, lawmakers are saying the perpetrators used strong encryption and are pushing efforts to ensure all digital communications can be deciphered on demand.

“We do not know yet what role, if any, encrypted communications played in these attacks — but we can be sure that terrorists will continue to use what they perceive to be the most secure means to plot their attacks,” he said.

Days earlier, a French police report obtained by The New York Times noted that the terrorists responsible for the Paris attacks in November hadn’t necessarily evaded authorities because of encryption, but rather relied on disposable “burner” phones to communicate without leaving a clear trail of clues.

Link isn't working properly : www.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 24-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   
I am just waiting for the day they will announce that for everyone's safety both residents as well as immigrant need to have an chip to track every movements so they will be able to track suspicious behavior.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

So what did you expect? Lower it???

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:37 AM
link   

I remember listening to CNN shortly after Brussels. There was a casual mention of heightened security measures in New York that included random searches being conducted by the NYPD. That perked my ears up a little. Aren't random police searches illegal? Nah, I guess not. On to how we know that ISIS is responsible because a couple of posters on the internet said so. Also, there was an ISIS flag at the location where the bombs were allegedly made. Apparently, if you are making bombs in secret you need to have a flag there to show your allegiance.

I was thinking I could get a 2 liter of Pepsi and a roll of Menthos and mess up my neighbors mail box. Isis would probably be blamed.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Nobody should be surprised by this.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass
I am just waiting for the day they will announce that for everyone's safety both residents as well as immigrant need to have an chip to track every movements so they will be able to track suspicious behavior.

Cellphones/credit cards/online

if you think you cant be tracked if they want to, you are mistaken.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Doh. if you want to bring it that flat ok.

That is why they used the victims phones in Paris next to phones that only got active a few hours before.

CC's are no necessity of trade and you can always use a prepaid or anon one.

And online is just a matter how you use it, ever changing equipment on free wifi or changing phones with no steady log in details anywhere it is obscure as long as they don't know you (as they don't know who the 400-600 fighters atm are)

If you are tweeting on facebook about what you read on ATS with years old accounts with just one email address then yeah you are easily traceable.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

Apparently, if you are making bombs in secret you need to have a flag there to show your allegiance.

Not trying to slam ya but but lets be serious here for a second. When talking about ISIS and their supposed concept of common sense one should remember that they come from a place where it is common and tolerated by their society to keep young boys as bought and paid for sex slaves which is acceptable in their eyes on account of the lack of women in day to day life...and were just so dag on horny but it's a sin to masturbate so let me swap this young boy to relieve my sexual emergency.

Now let that sink in for a second...does that seem like behavior that is indicative of any common sense. Oh and I'm not saying there isn't more to this story than whats being reported but I don't think it's a stretch that an ISIS bomb maker would have an ISIS flag in their hideout. It would be akin to ol hucklebilly Jim and his KKK buddies all swigging cheap beer under a Dixie flag being all fanatical and shh...

Oh and I do agree that most likely we will be seeing the proverbial vice of security and safety cranked down on us some more in the near future...Freedom is grand.
edit on 24-3-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hmm the murder of 34 innocent people and the maiming of countless others by a group of terrorists known to slaughter anyone they can get their hands on, and threaten the entire world, outweighs trump.

well golly gee, it must be a conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
This whole rigged event will now be utilized to get NATO to back Turkey as they move into Syria.

Where is NATO Headquarters ? Belgium. Out of all the places in Europe that 'alleged' ISIS strikes, they just so happen to hit the country that houses NATO.

Doesn't take much to join the dots on this event.

With Russia leaving their tactical nukes in Irans hands in Syria, no prizes for guessing how happy Iran will be when they nuke the Cube of Mecca.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   
"The Belgium bombing is being used now to heighten security levels"

Sure, like after every terror attack(whoever it´s real puppetmasters are) since 9/11!

So have a guess who could be the ones who are pulling the strings?

I bet on that "security" gurus, they profit most, after every terror attack in the western world, since 9/11.

We have to see that the "security" agencies, that "only" demand our whole freedom to "save us from all evil", are useless, helpless, because they couldn´t prevent us from all those terror attacks, with their mass surveillance policy.
But after every failure they are rewarded with more rights to steal our freedoms, with more power to the intelligence agencies, the police, the "security" gurus.

I learned my whole life that winners are rewarded, and losers forgotten, but in the world nowadays...

Then we mustn´t forget that those "security" agencies only have a reason to exist when terror attacks actually happen!
No terror attacks, no reason for agencies that protect us from terror attacks, with taking our freedoms. No excuses anymore for more surveillance and all that crap that started to be demanded by the neocons and hardliners live on tv, only minutes after the attacks in belgium happened.

In germany, that exact same day of the attacks, the chairman of the german police union, Rainer Wendt, demanded new mp´s with more firepower for the police. Ask yourself why they never demand such things BEFORE an terror act!!! Maybe because they didn´t know before the attacks that their old mp´s are crap, as they say, suddenly?????
And, to prevent us from terrorists with bombs, that mask as normal people, tourists, they need more firepower?? What do they wanna do with it, kill the suicidal terrorists that exploded right before????

No, they need terror attacks so people are feared, and the "good guardians" can demand our freedoms again, and will get it. As usual, since 9/11. We mustn´t forget the heroic whistleblowers like Snowden, that offered their normal life to tell all of us which foulgame is played and who the players are, what their tactics and goals are. And that this game only works if the humanity is feared the whole time, by whatever!

It´s always the one who profits, that pulls the strings!
That´s why after every terror attack since 9/11 BigBrother grows and grows, but the promised "security" not. Otherwise there wouldn´t be terror attacks anymore.
BigBrother needs terror attacks, as a scaremongerer, to grow! So even if we give up all our freedoms, terror attacks will still happen(then maybe done by real terrorists, too), as long our "protectors", our "good guardians" need a reason to rule us by allegedly taking fears from us, protecting us "from all evil".

I guess only people that want to be blind can´t see what game is played, maybe they don´t want to see who only profits from such attacks, at the end of the day, again and again, while we all lose our freedoms.

Brave New World...

new topics

top topics

join