It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epic description of a Woman who drives through at an Arbies, literally

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I am not even sure how to describe the way this guy relates the accident occurrence to a TV reporter.

He is either the next Robin Williams stream-of-conscience comedic story teller, a mad genius future award winning novelist, or spun right tight on some exotic drug cocktail mixture of speed talking inducers.

Almost as impressive as his rant...is the way the Reporter just keeps on keeping on with her report, like nothing out of the ordinary just happened.

You just can't make this stuff up!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

It's fake

He has a u tube channel with other clips.

is it just me but in the arbys one he looks like a fatter Tom cruise, lol?

edit on 45331America/ChicagoWed, 23 Mar 2016 22:45:34 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:38 PM
link   
can't help but wonder, did this guy make all this up in his head at the spur of the moment? did he prewrite it and memorize it in the odd chance that someone might drive through his place of work one day? or was he interviews long enough after the accident that he had time to prepare. whatever the case, I hope he's writing a book in his free time or something, because that was really pretty good, in a nonsensical way.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I have seen this guy on a few things now, I not sure wether he annoys me or not. I find him amusing at the same time. He is good at making it up o the spot I will give him that.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I believe that he just took actual news clips and then added his bit over them.

Still pretty funny but not sure if worth having a dedicated channel for it. Probably going to be the next punch her in the v guy

However here is the real deal crazy interview goto .50 mark

edit on 01331America/ChicagoWed, 23 Mar 2016 23:01:04 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:50 PM
link   
That was the best thing i have watched all year i think haha. Holy god. That guy has some serious talent be it natural or practiced.

If practiced he pulled it off perfectly. Only a smile andone liner at the end! Also, that news station is the best ever for airing this. Props to them keeping this gold.

Eta: i see its fake. Still awesome!
edit on 23-3-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:26 AM
link   
I made a thread on this guy a while back. Hadn't seen this one though.

"The house that beef built" aaaahahahaha

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join