It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ongoing SOR series of Remote Viewing Projects, Next President is Trump!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Excellent Thread!

I've always been interested in RV and do it myself on occasion.

I have read about the Millitary and their experiments with it, and i was impressed. It does work, i mean, it works for me, but often times is a bit spontaneous.

I've been correct more times than naught.

SF

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

All the parameters in the world don't matter if it doesn't work. That's makes it just a wish.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

All the parameters in the world don't matter if it doesn't work. That's makes it just a wish.

What I already posted is fact. RV mission parameters include past present and future, and there are documented examples. When you don't know the data and just ignore it, then it becomes just a wish, as in your case, or preferred method of study.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Do they have other information in regards to WW3 or the Second Coming? Stuff like that?

Regards,

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   
That is interesting. But the future is always changing.
John Hogue over at Hogue Prophecy says that his oracle tells him Hillary will win as long as she doesn't suffer a major health setback.
We live in interesting times. ; )

Sal

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

How would any of know that a case that was said to be a success really was. If RV is really being used often, with success, then the people behind it are very evil. Look at the state of the world.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SirKonstantin

Go to the home page and read the different Remote Viewing they have done.

www.thestateofreality.com...

There is one they have done that goes back to around 250,000 years and the creation of man. According to all the remote viewers they saw aliens in laboratories on earth manipulating DNA with the Neanderthals and very advance technologies in a dome shaped building in an isolated place on earth. There is plenty more information about this on their website.

According to the blind study this one raised more questions then answers. There is supposed to be more blind studies done on this issue at a later date.

edit on 24-3-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
IRREFUTABLE REMOTE VIEWING PROOF

Even though the research project was met with early success, the CIA would regularly send independent analysts to test the remote viewing team. After the declassification of the program, during a presentation at the Arlington Institute, Hal Puthoff remarked that, “The CIA was not happy seeing us achieve good results. Their hope was to prove that the research the Russians were doing was simply nonsense. So every time we got excited about a good result the CIA would get more depressed.”

In one instance, a validation target was chosen by a figurehead at the CIA, and he opted to see whether or not the remote viewing team would be able to accurately describe his friend’s vacation cabin in West Virginia. To ensure no collusion could occur within the research project, none of the team members, including the physicists, were told the designated remote viewing target.

Pat Price and Ingo Swann were the two remote viewers who worked on the project. Ingo described that there really wasn’t much going on at the target site, simply some woods and a few cabins. However, unbeknownst to the project tasker, just over the ridge from his friend’s cabin was a top-secret NSA research facility. During the remote viewing session, Ingo quickly picked up on this hidden complex and began to describe it, figuring that it was the intended target since there wasn’t much going on near the original coordinates that were provided. Additionally, it was later discovered that the greater the effort expended to hide a person, place, or thing, the brighter it shines and stands out to a remote viewer.

When Pat Price viewed the validation target, he also picked up on this facility. Being slightly more adventurous than Ingo, he decided to move his mental perception down into the underground hallways and recite the name tags of people walking around in the building. He also stumbled across a room that contained a locked safe with documents inside, and was able to describe what was written within.

After the remote viewing team completed the project and passed the information back to the CIA, the entire intelligence apparatus of the country, including law enforcement, showed up at SRI’s doorstep demanding answers. The NSA facility did actually exist, and the remote viewing report was so accurate that the team was interrogated on the premise of national security.

www.thestateofreality.com...

The reason I posted this, I just wanted to share that remote viewing is very real and when done professionally in a controlled environment the results can be staggering.

There is plenty more on this topic on this page please read the above source. I believe Trump will be the next President, I do not know what is going to happened from April to November with the Republican party, but something big is going to happened that makes Trump become President.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
you don`t need remote viewing to figure out trump will be the next president.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: SallieSunshine
That is interesting. But the future is always changing.
John Hogue over at Hogue Prophecy says that his oracle tells him Hillary will win as long as she doesn't suffer a major health setback.
We live in interesting times. ; )

Sal

The same Oracle that was in that Matrix movie? If so, then John Hogue is on to something.

Remember when Hillary suffered that transient ischemic attack, cracked her skull and couldn't testify about Benghazi? Last week, she stated in an interview that no Americans died in the Benghazi attack. (Which we all know is false)

With all these physical and mental issues affecting her now, how long would Hillary last as a competent President? She'd better pick a strong V.P., if she wants to have a chance at being elected. Trump will hit her hard on these medical issues if he needs to. I'm sure nobody here thinks that he's above that.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well who knows- she may have a major health set-back and drop out of the race to save face if she realizes she is not going to win.

As far as John Hogue's Oracle - well he says that it is only right 9 out of 10 times, but he claims to have accurately predicted the outcome of every presidential race since he started making the predictions.

Sal

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine

Hogue also said that Jeb Bush was going to be the nominee (multiple times in fact), so grain of salt...

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   

This thread is about what Remote Viewers saw in a blind study. So what is your "opinion" to Remote viewing? Have you ever researched Remote Viewing?

I have researched it, done it, etc.

Don't ever recall part of it involving making predictions about the future. That's a completely different field of psychic phenomenon...precognition. Remote viewing is all about getting impressions of a distant or unseen target, not the target in the future.

Remote viewing has always had the mission parameter of past present or future.

Will have to agree to disagree there. During the military experiments, this was the used definition:

“Remote Viewing (RV) is the acquisition and description, by mental means, of information blocked from ordinary perception by distance or shielding, and generally believed to be secure against such access.”

– SRI quarterly progress report for the DIA – Jan 10, 1979 – H.E. Puthoff, Ingo. Swann, Gary. Langford

One "could" expand "remote" to include being remote in time, but again, there is a completely different field for this phenomenon.

What Remote Viewing is NOT!

Remote viewing is NOT used to give “psychic readings,” “tell fortunes” or other sorts of popular classical psychic activities of this nature, but is rather a means of doing serious scientific research and for performing operational tasks in criminal investigations, government intelligence work, commercial applications and alike.

www.remoteviewed.com...
edit on 25-3-2016 by Gazrok because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok
Don't ever recall part of it involving making predictions about the future. That's a completely different field of psychic phenomenon...precognition. Remote viewing is all about getting impressions of a distant or unseen target, not the target in the future.

I understand that the CIA included time shifts in the experiments, but later in the studies after things started to get a little loony. I would imagine that the further away you get from the present, either "forward" or "backward," the probabilities become so difficult to work though that everything decays into chaos.

If a time-shifting remote viewer really wants to impress me, tell me who the President will be four Presidents from now in the future. That's right. It's Zac Efron.
edit on 25-3-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gazrok

Will have to agree to disagree there. During the military experiments, this was the used definition:

“Remote Viewing (RV) is the acquisition and description, by mental means, of information blocked from ordinary perception by distance or shielding, and generally believed to be secure against such access.”
– SRI quarterly progress report for the DIA – Jan 10, 1979 – H.E. Puthoff, Ingo. Swann, Gary. Langford

One "could" expand "remote" to include being remote in time, but again, there is a completely different field for this phenomenon.

a reply to: Gazrok

This is actually not accurate. Your quote is wrong and incomplete:

a. Remote Viewing (RV): The name of a method of psychoenergetic perception. A term coined by SRI-International and defined as "the acquisition and description, by mental means, of information blocked from ordinary perception by distance, shielding or time."

Source: Declassified Controlled Remote Viewing Manual - www.firedocs.com...

Additionally, the physicists are the Stanford Research Institute often employed predictive techniques against operational national security targets. Two examples are the viewing of a Chinese atomic-test failure 3 days in advance and the accurate prediction of a hostage release from Iran several days before it occurred. Russell Targ, one of the researchers that helped to develop RV, talks about these cases, and much more here:

Source: Russell Targ, “Everything I Know About ESP”, - vimeo.com...

Additionally, the physicists at SRI also published a paper talking about remote viewing the future:

"It is well known and recently has been widely discussed that nothing in the fundamental laws of physics forbids the apparent transmission of information from the future to the present. Furthermore, there is a general dictum that "in physical law, everything that is not forbidden, is required". With this in mind, we set out to conduct very well-controlled experiments to determine whether we could deliberately design and execute experiments for the sole purpose of observing precognition under laboratory conditions.

The experimental protocol was identical to that followed in previous remote-viewing experiments with but one exception. The exception was that the subject was required to describe the remote location during a 15-min perdiod before the target was selected and 35 min before the outbound experimenter was to arrive at the target location.

... Four such experiments were carried out. Each of them appeared to be successful, an evaluation later verified in blind judging without error by three judges... For reasons we do not as yet understand, (these experiments) show exceptional coherence and accuracy as evidence by the fact that all of the judges were able to match successfully all of the transcripts to the corresponding target locations... Currently, we have no precise model of this spatial and temporal remote-viewing phenomenon. However, models of the universe involving higher order synchronicity or correlation have been proposed by the physicist Pauli and the the psychologist Carl Jung."

Source: H. E. Puthoff & R. Targ, “A Perceptual Channel for Information Transfer Over Kilometer distances: Historical Perspective and Recent Research.” Proc. IEEE, Vol. 64, no. 3, pp. 329 – 254

edit on 25-3-2016 by bstuart because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2016 by bstuart because: formatting / spelling

posted on Nov, 9 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I had to bump this old thread of mine.

This is in response to those that claimed Remote Viewers were wrong about Trump being the President and that RV doesnt work.

I have yet to see these guys at the Farsight Institution proven wrong.

I stood by and accepted their results in their blind study and now they have been proven right after all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join