It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ongoing SOR series of Remote Viewing Projects, Next President is Trump!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   
REMOTE VIEWING GROUP SUMMARY

The following group summary details the SOR Team’s results for the following cue: “The next President of the United States of America.” I participated as project manager while Morgan Farrell, Dan Mann, and contributing viewer Michael Chung produced the remote viewing results under blind operating conditions – without any foreknowledge of the target. Each viewer completed their work independently from one another prior to group analysis, and the results were assembled with the acquired session data.

The target is associated with a man’s present state of mind, an event from the past, and his interaction with a large population. The work describes both a positive sympathetic side, and an almost intolerable negative side to the individual, as if two sides of the same coin.

The person is presently engaged in placating a large population of people. It’s not unlike an actor stepping on to a stage to begin a play. The man is described as a gregarious individual; sociable and outgoing, while particularly bratty, prideful, and contemptuous. He often dresses in dark cloth, and holds a medium to large build, with a slightly disheveled and unkempt appearance. The person has a set of weary, piercing eyes, and regularly stands with his arms out from his sides, as if he can’t decide where to place them.

The man is very intelligent, and has a true comprehension of the present social climate. He has a precise understanding of the mechanics that drive world events. He is someone that doesn’t mince words, and is determined to the point of being bull-headed. He doesn’t restrain his speech or euphemize for the sake of politeness and decorum, which often results in reprisal. Interestingly, he typically refrains from speaking his mind, and is carefully devoted to playing the part of the outcast; a self-sufficient man.

www.thestateofreality.com...

Please go to the above source to read more.

I have done some research into remote viewing and I am convince it really works.

Our military has used remote viewing in the past. My understanding is the military does not use it anymore according to my research, however I believe they just shut down their old programs, locations, and started a new program still using a more enhanced remote viewing.

While performing exploratory follow-on work, one viewer even produced the name “Donald Trump.” Recall that the viewers weren’t provided any information about the remote viewing project. The session data and resulting summaries were produced while operating under blind working conditions.

It seems the remote viewers were able to describe Trump appearance, mannerism, his train of thoughts, and his fears.

If this comes true, the NWO Globalist and all their projects will be put on hold, at lease for four more years.

I am also delighted that millions of dollars of Global Lobbyist money was wasted in their attempts to buy the Presidency.

Apparently, mainstream media has some bad information that they are sitting on about Trump, however with all their dirty tricks and propaganda against Trump, it seems it has only helped Trump get elected.

So ATSer's what is your opinions about remote viewers seeing Trump as our next President?

Or do you believe remote viewing can not be achieved?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Next President is Trump! page: 1

Naw, they are wrong. America's next POTUS is Hillary Clinton.

Interesting though.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So RV has gone from seeing things at a different location or that are hidden to predicting the future.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

So these arseholes can supposedly see the future yet we get no warning about the recent attack.

Priorities????

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Dear Lord....

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bybyots

Next President is Trump! page: 1

Naw, they are wrong. America's next POTUS is Hillary Clinton.

Interesting though.

I know a psychic that claims Hillary will be taken down before the DNC convention.

They claim one of 3 things will happen.

Don't ask what the 3 are.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Trump being the next president is about as obvious to me as Obama beating Romney was. When they start talking about favorability polls and head to head polls this early then they have a big problem. Trump has been called every name in the book , they are out of names and insults and have just started, it wont matter, everyone saw what they did to Ron Paul and most have awaken to media narratives by now, sadly some haven't.

Its an interesting article for sure, Im digging it

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Ongoing SOR series of Remote Viewing Projects, Next President is Trump!

There is a 50/50 chance of Trump being president.
If it really snows in San Diego and he is, we cheer the remote viewers, and if he isn't, all that just fades into grey, like always.
And there will be 'excuses'.
Just like the ego to take credit for what it gets, and make excuses for what doesn't happen!
Placebo effect is a factor, here.
If our remote viewers are 100% correct, verifiably, all the time, then I'll pay more interest.
But we all have an occasional flash of future...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Wow, you really want Trump to win don't you? Remote viewing?

There's really nothing else I can say but, come on!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I actually would believe you regularly see a psychic.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Wow, you really want Trump to win don't you? Remote viewing?

There's really nothing else I can say but, come on!

This thread is not about me wanting Trump to win.

This thread is about what Remote Viewers saw in a blind study.

So what is your "opinion" to Remote viewing? Have you ever researched Remote Viewing?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

I actually would believe you regularly see a psychic.

LOL

You are wonderful at projective thinking.

You always get it backwards, twisted, or wrong.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Clearly you are a Trump supporter and this thread is about him winning, another of the many pro Trump threads flooding ATS recently. This is exactly what was needed to bring to the political discussion, remote viewing to declare your man is the winner...

Yeah sure, this thread is not about Trump winning but remote viewing...

I bet you don't care much about remote viewing, or at all, but now care because it says Trump wins and that's exactly what this thread is about.

My opinion of remote viewing? I never think about it.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

I could quote your comment and say the same about you.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Remote viewing...mixed bag of considerations here

So, for the idea that a person can sort of sense where someone else is currently, sure..I can be open to that idea. there may be senses going on here that we are simply unaware of that are accessable to some (or all under the right training, who knows). Problem here is I would think if there is that sense, there is going to be a natural counter..a desire specifically not to be found would hamper it into any usefulness.

but now the idea of future seeing using this...that gives me a red flag
first, if the future is predicted, then we have no free choice, the future is a solid state without change and we are simply a video being played out in the cosmos, every single atomic interaction, every thought, every wind is perfectly mapped out and nothing is chance..a simple executed program..and that has some pretty big consequences.
...imagine that excuse being used in court..and it actually being a valid point
"well your honor, I murdered that person, because the cosmic interactions required I did, I have zero choice in the matter, I simply am a force of nature like yourself and since it was never in my control, I cant be held guilty"
...fascinating
alternatively, there is no inevitability, the universe is chaotic, and in that understanding, no fortune telling, future telling is possible. likely guesses at best.

But then even that becomes interesting..if all things are perfectly natural, the wind blows because of high pressure systems due to solar considerations due to planetary alignment of etc etc..then why did suddenly life happen..why did chaos just literally one day erupt out of order. that is just as much if not more a profound question as the big bang. What first creature went against natural cause and effect reaction into uncertainty..chaos.

I...went off on a tangant it seems.
So, to sum up
...does anyone kinda miss the Obama/McCain fight? I mean in that cycle, even though Obama seen like the second coming of christ, regardless of who won, you felt totally comfortable with both choices being good people...now its like...which demons anus will be destroying the world...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Maybe they could remote view the moon for alien structures?
The politics are fixed in America....
The moon is more alluring...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I read somewhere where some remote viewers couldn't see even past the years of 2012 or so.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX
Remote viewing...mixed bag of considerations here

So, for the idea that a person can sort of sense where someone else is currently, sure..I can be open to that idea. there may be senses going on here that we are simply unaware of that are accessable to some (or all under the right training, who knows). Problem here is I would think if there is that sense, there is going to be a natural counter..a desire specifically not to be found would hamper it into any usefulness.

but now the idea of future seeing using this...that gives me a red flag
first, if the future is predicted, then we have no free choice, the future is a solid state without change and we are simply a video being played out in the cosmos, every single atomic interaction, every thought, every wind is perfectly mapped out and nothing is chance..a simple executed program..and that has some pretty big consequences.
...imagine that excuse being used in court..and it actually being a valid point
"well your honor, I murdered that person, because the cosmic interactions required I did, I have zero choice in the matter, I simply am a force of nature like yourself and since it was never in my control, I cant be held guilty"
...fascinating
alternatively, there is no inevitability, the universe is chaotic, and in that understanding, no fortune telling, future telling is possible. likely guesses at best.

But then even that becomes interesting..if all things are perfectly natural, the wind blows because of high pressure systems due to solar considerations due to planetary alignment of etc etc..then why did suddenly life happen..why did chaos just literally one day erupt out of order. that is just as much if not more a profound question as the big bang. What first creature went against natural cause and effect reaction into uncertainty..chaos.

I...went off on a tangant it seems.
So, to sum up
...does anyone kinda miss the Obama/McCain fight? I mean in that cycle, even though Obama seen like the second coming of christ, regardless of who won, you felt totally comfortable with both choices being good people...now its like...which demons anus will be destroying the world...

What if certain events were certainties, for a certain duration of time, say a years time ahead in the future.

Because of over-all subconscious decisions.

Does make one wonder.

I enjoyed your post.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
So RV has gone from seeing things at a different location or that are hidden to predicting the future.

Remote viewing has always had the mission parameter of past present or future. You certainly don't know much about it if you don't even know that. But then, you don't want it to be true because it might bring bad news.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:21 AM
link   
I wonder if Remote Viewing can in some way be used to pick stocks, and other investments that will explode in value?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join