It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sanders and Trump similarities. A thought Should Sanders be robbed of his nomination.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

He also knows state leaders and prominent important people like EVERY SINGLE BILLIONAIRE.

He DOES NOT have business ties to them.

you have posted irrelevant information with nothing making the case for your baseless accusations.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I think he's done here ...

So many lost delusional people who would put their very lives into the hands of the Establishment who have buggered up America and The Economy and Peoples personal lives for decades. Why oh Why i have to ask? The Programming is so strong with people they've forgotten how to choose outside of their norms, because their comfort zones are being tried.

Their delusions are being crushed

edit on 3/24/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

There's more than just this guy calling the Establishment out and YOU know it. You just want to continue sucking on the Teat of a Corrupt Gov't.

But hey whatever turns your crank right?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I was thinking this throughout the whole exchange.

edit on 3 24 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

I know right? It's like they know it and they see it, but they're just not 'getting it'. It's like they're completely oblivious to the change taking place.

Remember what happened in Egypt? I believe there was a young guy here talking about it, and how great it was that people were standing against those trying to destroy what democracy they had, and he was 'in it' daily he saw and knew what was going down. People fought against it and won.

I know America will win this, because Most people apart from the PC CROWD want Freedom to move, Freedom to Choose, Freedom to Think without being told what to think or how and by whom, and the Freedom to be Their own Person and Defend their Families when needed.

So many Candidates right now are advocating Gun Control, but not Trump.

Even Piers Morgan has changed his mind and is now backing Trump, which is f'ing amazing.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:14 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

We will not relent, we will not surrender, we will not be silent.

It is truth that sustains this.

All the spin, vitriol and faith of the church of conformity will not sustain them.

I understand the distrust. To be honest, I was one of them. I saw a rich proud guy who had I show I refused to watch.

The thing is INTEGRITY forces you to look deeper and see a PERSONS MIND not the person.

I get it, I do.

BUT

There is more and nothing about this is simple and clean cut like "good" guys saying the right things

It is about simple and plain truth. The issues, the facts behind it and ultimately what you are willing to go through to get at them behind the wall of media, spin and political dominance we are subjugated under

I am surprised how ill informed some are though about basic grievances like NAFTA, patriot act and so forth.

To call a strict constitutionalist an authoritarian is absurd and is really based of the plethora of MSM articles and pundits telling you so.

I thought we reached a point of self validation and fact checking beyond the smoke and mirrors

Its ok.

The struggle is real-

LOL

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

edit on 3 24 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join