It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NFL QB Aaron Rodgers has a detailed story about a UFO sighting he witnessed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Source

It was a large orange, left-to-right-moving object. Because of the overcast nature of the night and the snow, you couldn't make out...it was behind the clouds we were seeing, but it was definitively large, moving from left to right...It was me, Steve, and his brother that saw it. And it goes out of sight and we look at each other and go, 'What in the f--- was that?' ... Now, if you know anything about UFO sightings or you've done research, you know that a lot of times two things are connected to UFO sightings. One is the presence of fighter jets. And two, there's a lot of sightings around nuclear power plants. So to tie it all together, the alarm we heard from 30 miles out was a nuclear power plant that had an alarm that went off.

Its not every day a professional sports athlete has a story like this one. It sounds like Aaron Rodgers knows a little bit about the subject too with how he talks about it. But like most people who have their first ever sighting, they start researching the UFO subject and perhaps this is where some of his knowledge comes from.

Here is a website with his interview describing it: Source

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
This was discussed on Mark Belling's "Late Afternoon Show" today (WISN 1130AM).

Belling thinks it was Aaron joking around, which he does from time to time. He cited Aaron drinking grape soda at a press conference following his defeat of the Vikings as an example of his sense of humor.
edit on 3/23/2016 by Restricted because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Restricted

So if someone drinks grape soda, their UFO sighting must be humor related?
edit on 23-3-2016 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   

It could be, but then again, we both know main stream media tends to poopoo the UFO subject. So perhaps they just figured someone of Rodgers stature wouldn't make such a claim without it being tongue in cheek, when Rodgers could very well be serious.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Do I really have to explain? Are you really going to make me do that?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Restricted

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Do I really have to explain? Are you really going to make me do that?

Lol, you may have to.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:25 PM
link   
As a sports fan and a football fan, I have not heard of this before. Its obvious Rogers knows something about which he speaks. As he said that there are lots of ufo sightings around military/nuclear bases. Probably aware of a stigma that surrounds people, pilots, and others, let alone celebrities reporting a ufo sighting, that took some guts.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I always said Aaron Rodgers was an alien.

Have you see him throw a ball? It's like Clarke Kent tossing a stone haha..

Cool story

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   

top topics

join