It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trumpening (No Brakes!)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: jlafleur02

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Trump's approval rating, in a compilation of 117 polls, is at 32.6%

Trump's disapproval rating is at 61.6% and has been above fifty percent in every poll.

Despite what True Trump Believers contend, most of America doesn't like him.

Source: Huffington Post, aggregation of 117 polls, updated 7 hours ago

Yeah because the polls said so. Same polls that are sponsored by the trump bashers.

Thats funny , because whenever its in his favor Trump and his campaign quote those same polls

So whose the hypocrite? Is it true or is it not? You cant have it both ways

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Oh, you listen to Glenn. Yeah, I stopped months ago, I only listen to Buck now. He is not obsessed as Glenn and Dana. Even Pat and Stu have gone crazy and I have been a subscriber for the last 3 yrs to the blaze, too.

What?

Im not sure what youre talking about, but im still waiting for you to refute anything ive said with fact

More deflection.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: CrazyWater

I guess I was mistaken , you are not a Hillary Supporter . You will be Supporting another Loser , good Luck with that too .

Like the last poster, im still waiting for you to refute anything ive said with any facts.

Youre deflecting.

The only loser here are the people voting for Trump expecting something different, the same ones who railed against Obama and his supporters but are doing the same thing.

In all fairness, ive been on this forum for a long long time as a lurker ,and youre one of the ones who hit hard on the Obama politics, yet youre doing the same thing with Trump.

The koolaid might be red instead of blue this time around but youre still drinking it

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Count me as a Bernie voter that would never even dream of voting for Trump. Why would I support someone who openly admits to participating in overt corruption... i.e. buying political 'friends' and 'favors', which the backbone of Bernie's campaign stands against. Well and all the other idiocy coming from Trump. As if someone voting for Bernie would head on over to the dude that the wizard Palin is backing? Yeah, that switch makes sense.

Keep dreaming (and desperately trying to convince people that Trump is somehow on par with normalcy).

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I will not vote for Trump, Hillary, or Cruz, but I am going to vote.

Trump does well with republicans, but they only represent about 23% of registered voter population and he only does well with about half of them.

Gary Johnson may have a shot at the presidency this time.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
During the first GOP debates, didn't all the candidates take an oath to support whomever wins the nomination? And Trump said he'd support the nominated candidate? Does that mean if Trump is the candidate to win, the GOP will uphold its promise to continue support of Trump? And if he loses the nomination, or is hijacked, does he go independent? Or does he keep his word to support the GOP shenanigans?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Meme's are popular with uneducated people, just check out facebook.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Well , I have a Confession , I consider myself a Registered Independent Constitutionalist unconnected to either of the Major Parties , and I weigh both sides of the Political Spectrum and find them both Wanting , Surprise you ?

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Like him or hate him, what Trump represents to a lot of people, is the personification of discontent with the status quo. Whether or not he survives politically or not, the genie is out of the bottle. Where it will lead us is really up in the air. Hopefully it's in a good direction

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

A picture speaks a 1000 words.

I could try to explain to you how economics works and that most experts already know that Bernies propositions of "free everything" are a fairy tale with the current state of the budget, but you probable wouldn't read it anyways.

edit on 26-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

A well-deserved (belated) star for your post & thread, Konduit! It still amazes me that the mainstream media doesn't understand that there's a nationwide rebellion occurring. Many many millions of citizens are sick of big _________ telling us how we should think!

Today, I decided against getting a Verizon phone because I was lucky enough to see a Verizon TV commercial where this arrogant moron is essentially telling the viewer that if you're not buying a Verizon phone, you're not too bright. That instantly removed Verizon from consideration!

I am going to L-O-V-E watching CNN and MSNBC on election night as Hillary loses. Hopefully it will be in a way that they won't believe their own numbers, LOL!

I remember Carl Rove not believing that Obama had won his second term until something like 2am, in 2012. He single-handedly kept Fox from calling Obama the winner until 2 or 3 hours after CNN had already done so. This year, I want to see CNN and MSNBC freaking out.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

A picture speaks a 1000 words.

I could try to explain to you how economics works and that most experts already know that Bernies propositions of "free everything" are a fairy tale with the current state of the budget, but you probable wouldn't read it anyways.

I could try and explain that Bernie has proposals for how he would pay for his plans. I also could explain how Trumps plans would be the most expensive out of all of the candidates plans. But why waste my time when you don't take the time to look at his plans yourself. Economics is the laughing stock of politics right now anyways, you really think I'm voting on who has the best economic plans?

Currently the country is going into debt to blow up innocent women and children, changing regimes, stealing oil, etc. So yes, I'm willing to continue going into debt if it's helping Americans. My concern is corruption and that's it. 2 candidates fit that bill for me. If you want to talk economics then go talk to the sheep that believe everything on the news.
edit on 26-3-2016 by amicktd because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Lets not forget that Sanders has spent over 30 years in politics and Only Passed 3 Bills, 2 Renamed Post Offices. Not to mention he didn't earn his first steady job until he was 40.

He's a complete flop that would never get anything done in the oval office, as his record clearly shows.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Thanks for proving my point and you probably didn't even notice.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

What a cop-out. I'm sorry but anecdotal opinions from his supporters aren't going to stand up as proof of anything.

Economists Hit Bernie Sanders with the Ultimate Political Insult

And it still doesn't refute the fact that in 30 years of politics his biggest achievement was renaming post offices.

Here's another meme for you "uneducated" people.

posted on Mar, 26 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

What a cop-out. I'm sorry but anecdotal opinions from his supporters aren't going to stand up as proof of anything.

Economists Hit Bernie Sanders with the Ultimate Political Insult

And it still doesn't refute the fact that in 30 years of politics his biggest achievement was renaming post offices.

Here's another meme for you "uneducated" people.

Ok so you still didn't get it, I'd explain but I can tell I wouldn't learn anything from you.

new topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join