It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trumpening (No Brakes!)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: Gryphon66

Trump supporters man. What did he say again about being uneducated? LOL.... Peace out guys. I want to give you a chance to collect yourselves and calm down.

That is pretty insulting. So you lack facts and any valid argument so you resort to insulting people you ultimately wish to converse with?

Is this how Hillary will speak to her voters?

I don't lack any facts, I copied them from your article that you are having so much trouble dealing with.

Also, I am not the one who stated that some of Mr. Trump's supporters are "poorly educated;" that would be Mr. Trump

Take the hurt feelings up with him.

As far as how Mrs. Clinton will speak to her voters ... you can either listen to her (I don't care for it) or take that up with her.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
Here is more showing why Bernie votes could go to Trump

"THREE! Three Bernie supporters voting for Trump ... ah ah ah."

"Maybe ... ah ah ah."

You're not getting much closer to the 7% your Guardian article suggested might "switch."

Slow night, eh?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome. We already had Bush I and Bush II... insanity. Now, the media wants Clinton II... insanity.

Yeah I'm sure you "little guys" will outsmart the system by electing Trump. The "silent masses" will finally get the real change they were promised and the U.S. will finally be great again. All the bad guys will be kept out and the world will be a magical place full of rainbows and unicorns and liberty will prosper. No longer will there be any shady deals made behind closed doors, no longer will freedoms be traded for security, no longer will the west fuel war in the ME... oh wait Trump is a professional at backroom deals, he also has expressed strong opinions in favor of trading liberty for security, and has said he will increase spending on defense and the simple act of him being President is very likely to inflame hatred towards the U.S. even if Trump isn't racist at all. You guys had your chance to elect Ron Paul and get a real libertarian who was ready to implement real change.

Instead you decided to ignore and ostracize him... and that was after 4 years of Obama. Has another 4 years of Obama really changed public opinion so much? Why is the so called "anti-establishment" choice now suddenly so popular? This whole thing feels entirely choreographed to me, I may sound pessimistic but I've learnt that the system is never so easy to outsmart and things rarely ever work out in favor of the little guy when up against big money. It baffles me that anyone could put so much faith in a politician when none of them really deliver on the changes they promise. Let alone a very rich businessman with experience in manipulating public perception to promote band names. Anyone who thinks that type of politician is worthy of their dedication and trust is only playing themselves, not playing the establishment.
edit on 23/3/2016 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: BlueAjah

It will make a difference because it would mean some Democrats would rather vote for Trump than for Clinton in the general election.

The difference, as I said, in the article cited was 7-8% of Bernie Supporters. That means 92-93% would vote Clinton.

Again, basic math coupled with the truth is our friend.

Assuming they vote at all, that is.

I think the dem turnout will tank when bernie gets beat and hill is the nom.

There are people behind those numbers and as we know, ya just can't count your chickens before they hatch.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   

edit on 23-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: tadaman

He only has 40% support within the party. Where will this great pressure come from? He can't even get a majority within the party itself.

Now now, don't bother the True Believers with facts Introvert.

I am astonished that folks can't do simple addition and subtraction.

Is that the "low-information voters" I hear so much about?

Insults from Trump deniers, that's rich.

Trump is winning so much he was right, some people are sick of his winning.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
That was an awesome video. I knew from the start that when the media started offending his supporters and undecideds that it would unintentionally help him, just like the Romney and the protestors. Now they just want to focus on the polls Trump loses lol.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

As a Free American Citizen , if you are , your entitled to feel that way .

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Trump's approval rating, in a compilation of 117 polls, is at 32.6%

Trump's disapproval rating is at 61.6% and has been above fifty percent in every poll.

Despite what True Trump Believers contend, most of America doesn't like him.

Source: Huffington Post, aggregation of 117 polls, updated 7 hours ago

And, If I recall correctly, that is higher than congress and Obamas aoproval ratings combined. In context, that doesnt look so bad lol.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Insults? Nah. Statements of facts.

Trump is winning Republican primaries, but he is not the only winner.

Most Republicans, as seen, favor other candidates. Many, as seen, say they would not vote for Trump under any circumstances.

Not insults; statements of fact.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna

Trump's disapproval rating is at 61.6% and has been above fifty percent in every poll.

And, If I recall correctly, that is higher than congress and Obamas aoproval ratings combined. In context, that doesnt look so bad lol.

Timeframe is important, but actually no, you don't remember it correctly. Obama's disapproval rating has never been as high as 67% and his approval rating has never been as low as 33%.

His low was about 36%. His high recently is 50%, better at this point in his final term than any recent President.

Obama Approval Ratings - Gallup

edit on 24-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Link

edit on 24-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:00 AM
link   

" Most Republicans, as seen, favor other candidates. Many, as seen, say they would not vote for Trump under any circumstances. "

Care to surmise why that might be the case ? Trump , the Centralist Outsider , the Independently Wealthy Uncontrollable One , The Braggart , The Successful Man who knows how to Speak to the Common Man , The Man who is Inspired when faced with a Challenge , the Sincere Patriotic Man who truly loves his Country . Could any of those bring some Weak Minded Misguided People from Embracing that kind of Personality ? Hmm...

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" Most Republicans, as seen, favor other candidates. Many, as seen, say they would not vote for Trump under any circumstances. "

Care to surmise why that might be the case ? Trump , the Centralist Outsider , the Independently Wealthy Uncontrollable One , The Braggart , The Successful Man who knows how to Speak to the Common Man , The Man who is Inspired when faced with a Challenge , the Sincere Patriotic Man who truly loves his Country . Could any of those bring some Weak Minded Misguided People from Embracing that kind of Personality ? Hmm...

Uhh no

Because , Like me , as a conservative woman, he is NONE of that.

He doesnt respect the constitution, he doesnt respect women, he doesnt respect the office of the President, he buys and pays for politicians for favors, hes NOT christian even though he claims to be (yet doesnt need to be forgiven for anything)

He doesnt know foreign policy other than "thats a bad deal" (IE see "Nuclear Triad" and "Palestine" )

He has NO idea how the military works, or its powers, or restrictions (Ie see his resposne to taking foreign oil or targeting people in foreign lands, against the geneva convention)

And he lies constantly

yeah that about sums it up. and thats a SHORT list of WHY hes not conservative

Next question

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:17 AM
link   
The Wizard of OZ type media machine keeps so many in a trance-like fervor over their favorite candidate as if he'll somehow be any different from past Presidents, or stall the agenda that's been ongoing for a very long time in this country. Regardless who gains the White house, He or She will follow as a puppet-on-a-string the same handlers who directed Presidents since Franklin D. Roosevelt - the Council on Foreign Relations.

The real problem in America is we've become too weak to realize we don't need the Government to fix most problems.

As an example. Americans citizens simply need to get fed up with politicians and decide to build the wall at the border. Is anyone not aware we can do that? Or does anyone actually think they'd start shooting at thousands of people who began construction?

I would be more impressed at Trump voters willing to follow that strategy, then naively thinking their champion will tame the beast of Washington DC.

Please don't peg me as a liberal for this comment, unless you enjoy cursing your fellow man.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

So , I guess you are Voting for Hillary then ? Good Luck with that.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:34 AM
link   

So , I guess you are Voting for Hillary then ? Good Luck with that.

Typical resposne from Trump supporters, you cant refute any damn thing I said, so your knee jerk reaction response is "oh you must be a Hillary voter"

At what point does that stop becoming a valid resposne, you DO realize there are other candidates out there right besides your GOD Trump and Hillary?

I actually already cast my caucus and it wasnt for your Fan Boy or the Hilldog

Wake up sweetheart, youre so damn asleep you dont even know there are other options.

When you ready to refute anything I said with actual facts instead of that canned, non thinking response let me know
edit on 24-3-2016 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Yeah because the polls said so. Same polls that are sponsored by the trump bashers.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

I guess I was mistaken , you are not a Hillary Supporter . You will be Supporting another Loser , good Luck with that too .

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

It will make a difference because it would mean some Democrats would rather vote for Trump than for Clinton in the general election.

The difference, as I said, in the article cited was 7-8% of Bernie Supporters. That means 92-93% would vote Clinton.

Again, basic math coupled with the truth is our friend.

Most elections decide by 4%. That 7% number will bury her. If I have to explain it past that then you shouldn't be posting

edit on 24-3-2016 by jlafleur02 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrazyWater

Uhh no

Because , Like me , as a conservative woman, he is NONE of that.

He doesnt respect the constitution, he doesnt respect women, he doesnt respect the office of the President, he buys and pays for politicians for favors, hes NOT christian even though he claims to be (yet doesnt need to be forgiven for anything)

He doesnt know foreign policy other than "thats a bad deal" (IE see "Nuclear Triad" and "Palestine" )

He has NO idea how the military works, or its powers, or restrictions (Ie see his resposne to taking foreign oil or targeting people in foreign lands, against the geneva convention)

And he lies constantly

yeah that about sums it up. and thats a SHORT list of WHY hes not conservative

Next question

Oh, you listen to Glenn.

Yeah, I stopped months ago, I only listen to Buck now. He is not obsessed as Glenn and Dana. Even Pat and Stu have gone crazy and I have been a subscriber for the last 3 yrs to the blaze, too.

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join