It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trumpening (No Brakes!)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Gryphon66

Do you have anything solid to support your claims besides anecdotal polls that have been proven to be completely wrong since day 1, and of course our own bias opinion?

Polls are not anecdotal. Anecdotes are, for example: "I talked to a lot of my friends and they said___________"

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Do you have anything to support your claims besides anecdotal polls that have been completely wrong since day 1, and your own bias opinion?

I only claimed that the polls say what they say. That is self-evident. Your attempt to define them as "anecdotal" is irrelevant.

Do you have anything to support your claims that these 117 polls have been completely wrong since day 1?

Start there. You made the claim, you back it up.

Right here.

edit on 23-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: tadaman

So, now you're cherry picking a few comments made in the emails, ignoring everything else?

And claiming what ... that disproves the REMAINDER OF THE ARTICLE?

What do these quotes say again?

So the "29 year old data processor" may vote for Trump if Bernie doesn't get the nod. That's one.

Some folks don't like Clinton. Duh. Or as you like to say Derp. (I bow to your greater experience in this matter).

And the "male emergency technician, 36, from Chicago" agrees with curtailing Free Trade and will vote Trump.

That's two.

Pathetic.

Let folks read it for themselves. Take a walk maybe. I really worried about your well-being.

link   

Why should she?

Will you admit you were categorically wrong about the article you tried to paint as saying something it did not?

You look like a liar and a Hillary fan boy.

Why should anyone take you seriously enough to extend courtesy you have not?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

WHAT?

You quoted less than 3% of the article and tried to spin it into something else entirely. Its retarded at this point.

This is how you expect to sway peoples minds?

edit on 3 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

Do you have anything solid to support your claims besides anecdotal polls that have been proven to be completely wrong since day 1, and of course our own bias opinion?

Polls are not anecdotal. Anecdotes are, for example: "I talked to a lot of my friends and they said___________"

Geez, that sounds awfully a lot like asking people to take a poll.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Right here.

Your evidence is this thread?

Okay. That proves nothing about your claims about 117 independent polls.

By the way, if you're trying to quote yourself as an "authority" ... that's more than a little fallacious.

Trump supporters man. What did he say again about being uneducated?

LOL....

Peace out guys. I want to give you a chance to collect yourselves and calm down.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

WHAT?

You quoted less than 3% of the article and tried to spin it into something else entirely. Its retarded at this point.

This is how you expect to sway peoples minds?

Who's making up statistics now?

I don't expect to sway anything. People, at least some people, can read.

Taa taa. for now.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Trump supporters man. What did he say again about being uneducated? LOL.... Peace out guys. I want to give you a chance to collect yourselves and calm down.

That is pretty insulting. So you lack facts and any valid argument so you resort to insulting people you ultimately wish to converse with?

Is this how Hillary will speak to her voters?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Are you really leaving?

Because the entire premise of the article you tried to change the meaning of says different. It shows why Hillary is hated by EVERYONE.

Kind of like the hate you show here to people you disagree with. Making fun of them and resorting to ad hominem attacks.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I saw this picture and it made me laugh a little...this artist puts waaaaay to many chins in this cartoon lol

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Since he considers his poll as a fact instead of actual election results, the outcome of his argument was inevitable.

You know what they say, if you can't beatem', joinem'... or just leave.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here is more showing why Bernie votes could go to Trump

www.cnbc.com...

Some Democratic Party supporters could end up voting for GOP presidential front-runner Donald Trump, if he ends up battling against Hillary Clinton for the White House, one expert has told CNBC.

"Trump's an outsider but he's been very, very successful," Dominic Dyer, fellow at networking organization The British American Project and Council, told CNBC Friday.

(Trump) has gone in right on those trade issues, the issues that really worry a lot of working class Americans about the fact that they're working harder for less today.

That resonates with the Bernie Sanders campaign as well." "If you look at the swing states – like Ohio, Virginia, Pennsylvania – these issues of trade and issues of Americans working harder to stand still in the last eight years really resonates with voters."

"And I have no doubt, that some of the grand swell of support that's gone to Bernie Sanders could move over to Trump and I don't think we should underestimate the impact of that," Dyer said, adding that he believed this trend was already emerging.

a reply to: Konduit

Exactly. He is going to face book to get more material I think.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Kind of like the hate you show here to people you disagree with. Making fun of them and resorting to ad hominem attacks.

What kind of person does that?

DERP

Oh lord. You dont know what is happening around you. Yo have no idea what any of this even means.

You need to sit this one out. You are making a fool bro.

Ok Illuminati eyeball liar

You are daft or a liar.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Really mods... a pic of someone giving the middle finger is worthy of a snip? In the mud-pit? 3 hours after it's been posted?

A lot of salty brigaders hitting that Alert button!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66 Despite what "the rest of America" approves of , Trump is the front runner. Over a million votes in Florida doesn't seem like a high disapproval , but then we were talking polls which are usually less than 400 people.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Despite what Trump Bashers contend, the election results speak for themselves.

I see you posted an article from the very same news outlets featured in my video... thanks for proving my point.

Yeah you should probably ask Ron Paul how that worked out.

My my how peoples memories are short

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

Sigh...and polls are what my friend?

Such or such sampling of people said...this or that...anecdotal, yeah I say polls meet your Webster criteria.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Honestly I know of 3 threads I have visited where you have personally attacked people who dont agree with Trump

Not only that, you are supporting a person whose made it his campaign approach to personally attack people

I find the thin skin and hypocrisy very telling

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

So many triggered

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join