It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trumpening (No Brakes!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Ah, the mud-pit. I feel at home here

edit on 23-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You are really trying to say that article is not ARGUING that their own DATA (700 people asked) dont support the findings of establishment studies?

You are just looking like a fool. PROVE the articles PREMISE since you are trying to say it supports the VERY DATA it is trying to disprove, the data you quoted and prompted them to verify. Which they said was off.

Really, what do you think they are saying?

THEY compared other findings, and said HEY lets do our own study....then they said HEY our own study suggests that what these SELECT establishment studies said WAS WRONG.

It turns out that out of 700 people asked, 500 said they would switch to Trump.

Please. This is yet another thread you will just repeat the same lie trying to make it sound true.

The ENTIRE PREMISE OF THE ARTICLE IS REFUTING THOSE FINDINGS you keep quoting. It was actually written for people like you.

edit on 3 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Trump's approval rating, in a compilation of 117 polls, is at 32.6%

Trump's disapproval rating is at 61.6% and has been above fifty percent in every poll.

Despite what True Trump Believers contend, most of America doesn't like him.

Source: Huffington Post, aggregation of 117 polls, updated 7 hours ago

Despite All that , Mr. Donald S. Trump will become the Next President of the United States Because the Majority of the American People who Believe in the Rule of Law will Demand it .

link   
62% of the American people disapprove of Trump.

Can he win with 38% ?

What if he's NOT the nominee?

Paul Ryan vs. Donald Trump vs. Hillary Clinton

Let's see now, 7-8% of Bernie voters might vote for Trump ... THAT's significant.

Most people don't like Trump NOW ... and they'll like him less in November ...

Yep. Looks like it's the House of Representatives deciding again ...

IN the Tradition of Rutherford B Hayes, ladies and gentlemen ... President Paul Ryan.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

Trump's disapproval rating is at 61.6% and has been above fifty percent in every poll.

Despite All that , Mr. Donald S. Trump will become the Next President of the United States Because the Majority of the American People who Believe in the Rule of Law will Demand it .

Really?

Can you prove it?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Ahh, I get it now.

You don't understand the party process'.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Dude, I've quoted from your article directly numerous times. I've quoted from the "call-out" that your article references.

Your belief is blinding you.

Anyone interested can read the article and find out for themselves.

Calm down, you seem overwrought.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Ok Illuminati eyeball liar can just have this thread to fill with nonsense he thinks proves his point, while forgetting the AUDIENCE he is trying to appeal to.

People are not retards here.

Good luck with that.

LOL

(Now I will repeat the same crap since people are dumb and THAT WILL FOOL THEM, derp!)

Hooza

I am out. I will do some research and make a new thread with facts that THIS AUDIENCE actually appreciates.

This is why trump is winning.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

yet you quoted the DATA THEY WERE REFUTING. The entire premise of the article says different than what you say it does.

Its like quoting a study supporting smoking as healthy WITHIN a study refuting it.

You are daft or a liar.

Either way its retarded. Do you really think no one just read the article?

LOL

Enjoy,

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Wow ... you're critiquing avatar backgrounds now? LOL your position is totally bankrupt and I think you may be the only one that doesn't see it.

Oh, by the way ... Washtingon Post - Why Donald Trump is poised to win the nomination and lose the general election, in one poll

Trump's also more unpopular than Clinton, with a net favorability (those who view him favorably minus those who don't) of -28, worse than Clinton's -17. But let's set that aside, too, since those numbers will/could/may change. (The longer rant about that is here.) One reason both the top-line poll numbers and the favorability numbers are iffy is that we're still in the heart of a contested primary.

People who really want Bernie Sanders to win really don't like Hillary Clinton right now (and if you don't believe me, just ask them) -- just as people who really wanted Hillary Clinton to win in 2008 really didn't like Barack Obama at about this point of that year. But in November, the vast majority of Democrats voted for Obama.

The question is if Republicans will do that this time, with Trump. And Quinnipiac's poll suggests: Maybe not. Almost three times as many Republicans say they'd never vote for Trump than Democrats say the same about Clinton.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I am not a Fortune Teller , only an astute observer of Human Behavior . Open your eyes , it is quite evident .

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman

yet you quoted the DATA THEY WERE REFUTING. The entire premise of the article says different than what you say it does.

Its like quoting a study supporting smoking as healthy WITHIN a study refuting it.

You are daft or a liar.

Either way its retarded. Do you really think no one just read the article?

LOL

Enjoy,

You didn't read the article. Or you can't undestand it.

I'll simplify for you:

UK Guardian wondered how many Sanders supporters would switch to Trump.

They asked their readership to email them.

They didn't provide the results of that email "call - out" (not a poll, even an unscientific one) but what they did say is what I've QUOTED FROM THE ARTICLE that ANYONE CAN READ.

So, dude, if you can't read it, don't worry about it. Others here can and possibly will.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   

I am not a Fortune Teller , only an astute observer of Human Behavior . Open your eyes , it is quite evident .

So your reasoning is "because I say so."

Well, that's better than the blatant lies that some are peddling here.

I remain unconvinced by your belief ... got anything else?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

No. I refuse to believe that he will become President.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Do you have anything to support your claims besides anecdotal polls that have been completely wrong since day 1, and your own bias opinion?
edit on 23-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Not a bad collage on at that poster...and then enter Superman...what happens next? LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
You could have let it go...

No you quoted the data that prompted the call out.

They said that they are anti establishment and equally anti Clinton

Responses to the Guardian call-out show that Trump and Sanders share a few themes in their messaging that resonate with the same groups. When asked which was the most important issue in determining candidate choice, respondents in a CNN/ORC poll overwhelmingly checked the box that said “the economy”.

A 29-year-old female data processor wrote: “As horrific as Donald Trump is, and he is a horrible, racist, misogynist idiot, I don’t think Hillary Clinton is any better. I feel like with Trump, he could at least inspire a revolution, even if it is against him. I prefer chaos to stagnation.”

commonly expressed criticisms of Clinton were that she is a war-monger, that she is corrupt and “owned by Wall Street”, that her policies are Republican in all but name and that she is an establishment insider while Sanders and Trump are both outsiders.

A male medical emergency technician, 36, from Chicago, said he had watched the devastation wrought on areas of the city by job losses that in his view had been caused by free trade. “Donald Trump is the only candidate besides Bernie Sanders who cares about curtailing Free Trade. This is my only reason for supporting him if he makes if to November and Clinton is the Democratic nominee.”

Tell me again what the article is saying about the DATA you quoted?

HERE LETS EXPAND WHAT THIS ARTICLE IS AND IS RESPONDING TO:

The Guardian call-out was not a poll, but controlled surveys by polling companies have identified this small but not insignificant slice of the Sanders crowd who would consider backing Trump.

Almost 700 people replied to the call-out, and some 500 of them said they were thinking the unthinkable: a Sanders-Trump switch.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Do you have anything to support your claims besides anecdotal polls that have been completely wrong since day 1, and your own bias opinion?

I only claimed that the polls say what they say. That is self-evident. Your attempt to define them as "anecdotal" is irrelevant.

Do you have anything to support your claims that these 117 polls have been completely wrong since day 1?

Start there. You made the claim, you back it up.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Let's see ... about 23% of US voters are self-identified Republican.

54% of Republican voters (so far) have voted for another candidate.

So, that's about 13% of American voters that would probably still vote for Trump.

hmmm

PRINCETON, N.J. -- An average 43% of Americans identified politically as independents in 2014, establishing a new high in Gallup telephone poll trends back to 1988. In terms of national identification with the two major parties, Democrats continued to hold a modest edge over Republicans, 30% to 26%.

Since 2008, the percentage of political independents -- those who identify as such before their leanings to the two major parties are taken into account -- has steadily climbed from 35% to the current 43%, exceeding 40% each of the last four years. Prior to 2011, the high in independent identification was 39% in 1995 and 1999.

The recent rise in political independence has come at the expense of both parties, but more among Democrats than among Republicans. Over the last six years, Democratic identification has fallen from 36% -- the highest in the last 25 years -- to 30%. Meanwhile, Republican identification is down from 28% in 2008 to 26% last year.

The latest results are based on aggregated data from 15 separate Gallup telephone polls conducted throughout 2014.

www.gallup.com...

And, who are the Independents favoring?

And, other sources quoted above have shown that some Democrats would never vote for Hillary.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join