It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trumpening (No Brakes!)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Yet, he is winning this election so far and has the mighty establishment up in arms and wetting themselves.

He hasn't won anything yet. He has to get through the GOP and then he has to contend with a Dem candidate, both of whom lead the polls in a showdown with Trump.

More memes! They prove this is appealing to a face book crowd by the opposition trying to insult rather than form valid arguments against.

Facebook is for teenage girls. I don't do Facebook.

Since they dont have valid arguments. Memes are good I guess when you lack that. Also, why not try and throw around numbers people here can easily see beyond. This is their first election you know, Like trying to say an article CONTRADICTING establishment findings actually supports them. LOL Lord, make them continue. We cant do it without them.

No clue what that is supposed to mean. I didn't pass my "angry gibberish" language course.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Lord,

THE ENTIRE PREMISE of the article is showing how establishment numbers were off.

THEY ASKED 700 people. 500 said they would switch.

Math is not your forte like reading comprehension is not.

The article is saying SANDERS VOTERS are ANTI ESTABLISHMENT!

DERP

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Ok, what does Bernie have to do with me? Do you assume I support him?

originally posted by: tadaman
a reply to: introvert

You know. That is such a great argument I think I will change my vote. Thanks!

You're welcome!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

He is going to win the GOP nomination hands down. Unless you are smarter than the entire political science world that says so.

If you dont do facebook why do you put memes instead of actual content? Could it be that you cant form a logical rebuttal to the ideas so you attack the people instead?

He is going to win the election and this BS will be meaningless.

EDIT TO ADD:
You dont even know what his stance on issues are.

You said before you thought he was against the constitution in another thread. I showed you point by point why you were wrong. You said you couldnt contest the facts but in the end just dont like him. I asked why and you said his ideas. I asked which ones and you couldnt say.

SO, nothing has changed. Just trying to find a place to insert all your cool memes huh?

edit on 3 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

He is going to win the GOP nomination hands down. Unless you are smarter than the entire political science world that says so.

That is not true. All the GOP has to do is pull the rug from underneath him at the convention. It appears they are preparing to do just that.

If you dont do facebook why do you put memes instead of actual content? Could it be that you cant form a logical rebuttal tot he ideas so you attack the people?

I posted memes in response to others that posted memes. I figured that since this thread is such a joke I would keep up with the humorous theme.

He is going to win the election and this BS will be meaningless.

You can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up first.

You said before you thought he was against the constitution in another thread. I showed you point by point why you were wrong. You said you couldnt contest the facts but in the end just dont like him. I asked why and you said his ideas. I asked which ones and you couldnt say.

That was based on the comment of another poster that supports Trump violating the Constitution to do what he wanted to do. Context is key.
edit on 23-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Well, you do seem to like clowns so I thought you could appreciate that.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   

That is not true. All the GOP has to do is pull the rug from underneath him at the convention. It appears they are preparing to do just that.

You do realize that he could LOSE the nomination and the pressure is so great from the ENTIRE party that the leadership could be forced to make him their nominee anyways right? That THIS IS THE CENTRAL ISSUE PISSING OFF republican establishment leadership?

LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Facebook is for teenage girls. I don't do Facebook.

Agreed.

Facebook is used as a tool to brainwash the sheeple.
FB is working hard to make entire generations think that being popular is the most important thing, and that if you don't go along with what others think is popular then you are an outcast.
FB is used to push agendas and is creating a generation of people who can not think for themselves.

I could go on and on about the evils of FB, but - to stay on topic - people should not use Facebook memes and chain-posts to influence their choice for President.

(Kind of like the anti-Trump people used FB to spread images of Trump's wife in an attempt to sway Mormons, which I guess worked, because I guess too many Mormons have been consumed by the FB trance.)
edit on 3/23/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Yep, there's a problem with reading here ... yours.

Second paragraph from your article which has gotten you so excited:

This week the Guardian sought out Sanders fans who are contemplating switching their allegiance to Trump if Hillary Clinton secures the Democratic nomination. Almost 700 people replied to the call-out, and some 500 of them said they were thinking the unthinkable: a Sanders-Trump switch.

People "responded to the call out" ... which means people supposedly emailed someone on Guardian UK staff.

Notice that the details of the "500 were thinking the unthinkable" are not supplied? I wonder why?

Here, the Call Out article that has Tadaman so excitedly gushing

You wouldn’t bring it up in the office. You might not tell your friends (or even your partner). You might claim to #feeltheBern or support #Rubiomentum. But secretly, you’re hoping Donald Trump wins the Republican nomination and then goes all the way to the White House. We know you’re out there and we want to chat with you (anonymously!) for a story we’re working on. We’re particularly interested in why you support Trump – is it because of something he’s done or said? Is it because of other candidates? What appeals most about him? Was there a particular moment when you become a Trump supporter? Who have you voted for previously? Email your thoughts to amber.jamieson@theguardian.com (and we might reach out with some follow-up questions). No identifying information will be published without permission.

Yeah, that's really a carefully structured request, ain't it?

I've quoted repeatedly from your linked article. It doesn't say what you claim it does.

Tell me, why do you have to misrepresent the truth on behalf of your guy ...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   

He only has 40% support within the party. Where will this great pressure come from? He can't even get a majority within the party itself.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

SOURCE?

That is the most absurd thing you could say.

I mean really.

He is ahead of EVERYONE the republican leadership has thrown up. In approval ratings among them, in delegates...all of it.

So we are just making up numbers?

Ok, he is 1 billion super luck frog points ahead of all bligery-dash polling ques.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

He only has 40% support within the party. Where will this great pressure come from? He can't even get a majority within the party itself.

Now now, don't bother the True Believers with facts Introvert.

I am astonished that folks can't do simple addition and subtraction.

Is that the "low-information voters" I hear so much about?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

SOURCE?

You posted it yourself on page 2 of this thread.

www.politico.com...-eIrJQJ

www.abovetopsecret.com...

R Donald Trump 40%

R Ted Cruz 31%

R John Kasich 25%

Not sure 5%

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

AND he is ahead of each

LOL

You do realize that THAT means he will win the nomination and those names ALL GO AWAY...right?

Oh lord.

You dont know what is happening around you.

Yo have no idea what any of this even means.

THAT is for the nomination.

He is WINNING the nomination and has a COMFORTABLE LEAD.

Got anymore cute memes about this since you lack actual facts. You really think you ADD THOSE?

LOL

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

You do realize that he could LOSE the nomination and the pressure is so great from the ENTIRE party that the leadership could be forced to make him their nominee anyways right? That THIS IS THE CENTRAL ISSUE PISSING OFF republican establishment leadership?

LOL

I dunno, I saw a video where a lot of Trump supporters were waving Confederate flags and saying it had something to do with "white genocide." I suppose I should make a thread of it to keep up with the drivel ATS Trumpeteers are posting once an hour.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

AND he is ahead of each

LOL

Fair enough, but how will he be able to build this pressure you speak of within the party if he can only get 40% support within his own party?

You do realize that THAT means he will win the nomination and those names ALL GO AWAY...right?

Unless the GOP refuses to allow him to be the nominee.
edit on 23-3-2016 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Let's see ... about 23% of US voters are self-identified Republican.

54% of Republican voters (so far) have voted for another candidate.

So, that's about 13% of American voters that would probably still vote for Trump.

That doesn't seem like enough to win much, nationally.

Besides that, what happens at the RNC National when 54% or more vote for another candidate on the second ballot?

Hmmmm ...

I wonder how Paul Ryan would do against Hillary ...

Seems a lot of voters are saying "Anybody but Trump."

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

You need to sit this one out. You are making a fool bro.

You dont add those. Those are not approval ratings or polls.

Those are measuring NOMINATIONS by delegates.

He will win the nomination and POLLS show that most AVERAGE VOTING republicans will vote for him.

Hence why the nomination is going to him.

I cant, I just cant.

You have ZERO knowledge base to work with. Your attitude makes trying to show you impossible.

What I was saying is that he has the nomination in the bag. AFTER Hillary gets her nomination by her partys delegates, they will face off

THE VOTERS who were going for BERNIE will switch to Trump because HE IS ANTI ESTABLISHMENT like Trump.

Do you even know what this all means? That first candidates have to win their party nominations, THEN we vote on the remaining candidates?

THAT you cant have a popular vote where MOST people vote someone and then the electoral college defies that? That the electoral college can only get away with defying the popular vote in a MARGINAL victory that just will not happen here?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   

He will win the nomination and POLLS show that most AVERAGE VOTING republicans will vote for him.

SOURCE?

edit on 23-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join