It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

The Trumpening (No Brakes!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

[SNIP]

Don't you just love it when these establishment pundits and talking heads are forced to put their own foot in their mouth and expose exactly how useless their "political science" degrees really are?

Despite the relentless attacks by the MSM on Trump from day 1 he is the undisputed front runner of the GOP by a large margin.

As another member eloquently put it, the more the big boys attack Trump, the more the little people support him. Trump has the silent majority on his side and they are giving a huge middle finger to the political elite that has ran the country into the ground.

This is the closest thing to political reform we have ever seen in America... and honestly, it's sorely needed.

edit on 23-3-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

edit on 23/3/16 by argentus because: removed picture with vulgar gesture

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Did I not just see this posted not long ago? (Literally minutes)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Yes lol

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

I thought I had a time slip or something lol

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Trump's approval rating, in a compilation of 117 polls, is at 32.6%

Trump's disapproval rating is at 61.6% and has been above fifty percent in every poll.

Despite what True Trump Believers contend, most of America doesn't like him.

Source: Huffington Post, aggregation of 117 polls, updated 7 hours ago
edit on 23-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Instead of moving it to the mud pit, someone decided to just trash bin it. /shrug

It's back again so we'll see how long it lasts until somebody gets sour and alerts the mods about Trump giving them the finger... lookin' at you Muse.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Ah ok. Sorry for being off topic.

I'll leave you to it

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Despite what Trump Bashers contend, the election results speak for themselves.

I see you posted an article from the very same news outlets featured in my video... thanks for proving my point.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   

You can find polls with all kinds of results depending upon the source.

This one is drastically differently from your numbers:
time.com... ce-2016/

Trump’s favorability ratings also increased in this poll, up to 61% favorable and 29% unfavorable

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

I see you posted an article from the very same news outlets featured in my video... thanks for proving my point.

Meh, elections and polls.

Many of us on ATS (for years) have believed that media manipulation is not simply conspiracy, and that overall "elections," are
more geared toward "(s)elections."

This is all now hogwash, the government is good, and Donald Trump is gonna save us all from D.C.

Its maddening.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Meh, elections and polls.

Many of us on ATS (for years) have believed that media manipulation is not simply conspiracy, and that overall "elections," are
more geared toward "(s)elections."

This is all now hogwash, the government is good, and Donald Trump is gonna save us all from D.C.

Its maddening.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Trump's disapproval rating is at 61.6% and has been above fifty percent in every poll.

Polls conducted mainly by the news media and political action groups.

ANY statistical data can be skewed to fit the mainstream agenda... and the fact that this is coming from HuffPo is even more telling.

When will people open their eyes to the fact that orgs like HuffPo don't give a flying crap about the will of the people... they want a candidate that will help further line their pockets. So, they make Trump appear as an "un-winnable" option, and label Trump voters as ignorant, racist hill-billies.

Einstein defined insanity as doing the same thing over and over, and expecting a different outcome. We already had Bush I and Bush II... insanity. Now, the media wants Clinton II... insanity.

edit on 23-3-2016 by madmac5150 because: My cat made me

edit on 23-3-2016 by madmac5150 because: My cat made me

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Given the way that the USA has been fragmented into competing ethnic groups, that's not surprising. You've got the ruling elite buying their way into power by taxing the middle and working classes and giving free benefits to illegal migrants and others living off benefits. Not forgetting imposing Obamacare compulsory healthcare insurance to force people to pay for medical insurance that won't cover them due to high deductibles. Naturally of course, congress and the unions got themselves exemptions.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

The aggregation is on Huffington Post. The data is the data and the facts are the facts. The source of the facts doesn't change the facts even if you don't like it. The information is drawn from 117 independent sources, all of which show exactly the same trends.

So, as opposed to scientific polling, what is your suggestion to know what the American people are thinking? What do you offer in place of polls?

Please show me any group or individual involved in politics that you think "gives a crap about the will of the people" more than about their own agendas and desires. That seems like a meaningless platitude to me, sadly.

How do you measure what the American people think and believe? Do you just imagine they all think like you?

I'll take the polls over that method, any day.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

How about the fragmentation of the US population into economic groups?

Political groups?

You seem to be talking about your own political beliefs which is of course fine ... but what does that have to do with the fact that most Americans, by reasonable measure, disapprove of Mr. Trump by a two-to-one margin?

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

So, as opposed to scientific polling, what is your suggestion to know what the American people are thinking? What do you offer in place of polls?

Perhaps... the actual results? Instead of an anecdotal poll you seen on Twitter that makes you feel warm n fuzzy inside.

Candidate Delegates
Donald Trump 754
Ted Cruz 468
John Kasich 145

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Yeah its funny

He IS going to be the GOP nominee. He has 500 deligates in the bag. The rest will come no doubt.

Bernie should have had hillary step down. She wont.

Bernies voters WILL NEVER, NOT A CHANCE IN HELL vote for that sociopath criminal globalist.

Trump is going to be president. The MSM exposed their bias and their masters will. That alone will give this election back to the average pepple via Trump.

So keep attacking the average person I say. People will just quietly vote and be done with it.

Its insane how many people are registering to vote only to vote for Trump.

They are all involved now and showing solidarity.

Its a great time to be alive.

edit on 3 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Trumps approval ratings among republicans is GREAT.

Independents see him as the only option after bernie since he is kind of an independent.

Democrats for bernie would like him over more Clinton corruption

Thats the simple truth

edit on 3 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Perhaps... the actual results? Instead of an anecdotal poll you seen on Twitter that makes you feel warm n fuzzy inside.

Candidate Delegates
Donald Trump 754
Ted Cruz 468
John Kasich 145

... or perhaps you might actually look at the link and see that 117 polls are involved rather than going on a) your blind belief and b) the Republican delegate counts, which I have said nothing about ...

... rather than being dismissive based on your mistaken belief.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

You're damn straight. Couldn't agree more, but danged if I don't hear a alota sheep bleating to the contrary. Good post mate.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join