It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS has sent 400 fighters to attack Europe, officials say

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

I still say it is time for all those so called MODERATE Muslims to get off their tuffs and go after these 400 and then down to Syria to wipe out ISIS. They do that and I will trust them if not then profiling is the way to go.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
The question is why Europe?

Recall Europe wasn’t too pleased with Bush’ Iraq invasion.

Now their being punished for that and made to want the next invasion even before it starts

This group wishes to finish what their ancestors started in Europe.

Wonder if Europe will do the same as theirs.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
...don't be afraid to walk in your own streets and live free in your country.

Speak softly and carry a big stick.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChesterJohn
a reply to: EA006

I still say it is time for all those so called MODERATE Muslims to get off their tuffs and go after these 400 and then down to Syria to wipe out ISIS. They do that and I will trust them if not then profiling is the way to go.

Syria is right now fighting ISIS

But the US wants to rather than help them, overthrow Assad.

It’s the US preventing the destruction of ISIS

Also, in Iraq it’s the Iraqis and Kurds--MODERATE MUSLIMS--who are fighting ISIS

So what are you talking about?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeRpeons
a reply to: neoholographic

If I lived in Europe, I would be so pissed at the U.S.! We started all this crap well before 911 by sticking our noses into the Middle East where it didn't belong! We got involved in this mess just because of Middle Eastern oil. Now who's paying the price? Our friends and allies in Europe! They're being flooded with immigrants, and their countries are being attacked by terrorists.

It's bad enough we destabilized that region of the world and supported dictators, but now we're supporting terrorists (moderate rebels?) in Syria! We continue to consider Saudi Arabia a friend even though their human rights record is terrible! They follow Sharia Law, and treat their women like second class citizens. All of this to keep the pipeline of oil flowing. A fossil fuel we should have been weaned off long ago.

Our government is full of neocons, who want to infiltrate and change foreign governments to suit American interests. These conflicts are a direct result from us meddling in foreign countries. Enough is enough! This is exactly what our government was declaring the Soviet Union was doing back during the cold war! The U.S. was warning us the Soviet Union was influencing and spreading communism. Isn't the U.S. doing that exact same thing with democracy?

Our government and the world needs to stop looking to us to police foreign problems. It's not our neighborhood, so let their neighbors mediate the problem. It's like someone from New York trying to settle problems in California. There's a reason why countries have revolutions. When the majority of its citizen's have had enough with government corruption and the abuse of human rights, they will over throw it.

Installing a puppet government is not the way to get a long and stable peace.

While I agree wholeheartedly with your assessment of US actions and the consequences being felt today, I can't lay all the blame on the US. European leaders were complicit and actually began meddling in the region long before the US was buying oil. It was mainly European leaders who carved up the region and drew in "countries" where none had ever actually existed. It was a region of war lords, tribes, sheiks---very little regional forms of government, much less any national attempt to govern these regions.
The Europeans went in early to make money on trade and introducing the class system and royalty to a traditionally nomadic people. They created a "need" for wealth in the form of money rather than livestock and goods.

We are all paying the price for the sins of our fathers. Our grandchildren will still be paying until we return to the idea that tyranny breeds poverty and misery while freedom breeds prosperity. Until our education system changes back to teaching the youth of our country the importance of self-governance and the moral imperative to govern our own behaviors, we will see the poverty, misery and war increase.

I couldn't agree more that we need to STOP sending our troops all over the world making money for the war-mongers.
I think Ron Paul comes closest to making sense on this issue.

Pray for peace. My heart goes out to all our European brothers and sisters facing this raging terror.
edit on 23-3-2016 by diggindirt because: addition

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   
While several nations are committing thousands of people, and millions of $$$ to find the lone Belgium bomber that got away, these 400 ISIS bombers and shooters are free to do whatever they want. Talk about misprioritizing.

What will be the official excuse if a European ISIS attack happens in the next few days? "Sorry! We were preoccupied with looking for the Belgium bomber that didn't kill himself."
edit on 3/23/2016 by carewemust because: editing for reason?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:11 AM
link   
No wonder why they congregated around Brussels because of the lax security measures that were apparently widely known about by terrorists as well as called out by US officials. Something stinks there anyway.

Not to say none of them are truly guilty, knowing what they are doing and all being indoctrinated. Daesh probably only sent 400 of theirs because the nationals account for much more of their "army".

originally posted by: Wardaddy454

originally posted by: Willtell
The question is why Europe?

Recall Europe wasn’t too pleased with Bush’ Iraq invasion.

Now their being punished for that and made to want the next invasion even before it starts

This group wishes to finish what their ancestors started in Europe.

Wonder if Europe will do the same as theirs.

At this point who knows, surely not all of Europe will go along with the Ottoman Empire Romancing,from IS and or Erdogan, especially those who lived under it.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   
After seeing how cucked all you euros are im not sure id care one bit if things got out of control over there. You all define cowards.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

.... and so it goes.... the 'new' normal for the next twenty years. 400? Many more than that in Europe. More likely 400 just in US. Just biding their time.

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
After spending a #load of money for the housing and other things for the al-quaeda "refugees" the EU has all of a sudden decided that it was a good idea to destroy their refugee camp in germany. So they shot a missile to it, and blamed the incident on a regular fire.

Meanwhile the fighting between Germany and Turkey continues to grow with terror attacks in Istanbul orchestrated by Germany and France, and other terrorist attacks across Europe orchestrated by Turkey. The tensions are mostly an orchestration of the EU itself that tries desperate measures against the upcoming brexit referendum, and against the upcoming Revision of the anti-refugee deal between the EU and Turkey.

Turkey should always remember that large masses of refugees within its borders will be used by the EU as terrorist cells ready to go. While Germany should always remember that thanks to post-"WW2 nazi lefty ideology, the country is full of non-integrated turks. They are no turks and they are no germans. They are always in a limbo, and ready to strike at a moment notice!

posted on Jun, 11 2016 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I wonder how much they paid the cartels to sneak people over the border?

Does ISIS sell heroin?

www.rt.com...

According to our estimates, IS makes up to $1 billion annually on Afghan heroin trafficked through its territory," he added. The FSKN in November said that the sale of Afghan heroin in Europe could generate upwards of $50 billion for the militants.

What this tells you is that they already have connection with Mexican Cartels and established trade routes from Mexico to the US through the southern border.

Funny how the Obama administration declares war on Opiate-based medication abuse here at home - driving more and more people to seek pain relief through using heroin. The tv says they're fighting each other but all the evidence points to ISIS and our administration being on the same side.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neoholographic
You then had Obama pulling us out of Iraq too soon for Political reasons.

No, the Shia government of al-Maliki kicked the US out of Iraq for their own political and sectarian reasons---they want a pro-Iran Shia supremicist state.

posted on Jun, 12 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   
It's beginning to sound like the Bush Obama regime may just be the monster Mabus.

I'm waiting for those who not less than a year ago would have come onto a thread like this and declared those with eyes to see, are just paranoid and racist for speaking the 'obvious'. Obviously it's a problem, and Winston Churchill knew it was a problem decades ago.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 01:55 AM
link   
What's up with this "400" number? So many ISIS threats use 400. Four Hundred fighters, 400 refugees, 400 suicide bombers, 400 virgins, 400 martyrs, etc.

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

You mean these guys www.puppetstringnews.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Ironically.... jewish extremists and zionists use the same method.

The more you chant the same words the more momentum it carries.... even if its a lie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join