It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Crabb Apparently Thinks Homosexuals Can Be Cured.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Other animals aside from Humans display gay tendency and they seem to be doing just fine. Humanity also is doing just fine, point of fact homosexuality does not even seem to be making a dent regarding the current near exponential growth humanity's numbers.

As to what one considers an aberration, well the definition suggests "a departure from what is normal, usual, or expected". IMHO that pretty much sums up the greater part of the human condition these days. For some or so it seems the very idea of normality is abnormal. Personally i think we should just all get on with our existence and "make hay while the Sun still shines".

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I totally agree, polititans should try live a normal life on a normal wage in 1 house. See how the get on with life.

not a good start for him though with a highly controversial statement like this on homosexuality. The tories have done so much damage to the uk in the last 6 years almost.
How they ever got re elected I really don't know. Now this. Where do they draw the line.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I totally agree, polititans should try live a normal life on a normal wage in 1 house. See how the get on with life.

not a good start for him though with a highly controversial statement like this on homosexuality. The tories have done so much damage to the uk in the last 6 years almost.
How they ever got re elected I really don't know. Now this. Where do they draw the line.

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Youefoh

Stephen crabs should go scratch his....

And have a good think about how stupid he is

posted on Mar, 30 2016 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Youefoh

That was my bad, turns out it was an activist parody of Steven Crabb down to his links to groups that do believe in such therapies/hold the notion gay people can be cured/disease managed. But the links regarding Crabbs support for such groups is rather apparent.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join