It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephen Crabb Apparently Thinks Homosexuals Can Be Cured.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

No I mean what I say, they can be changed. It's hard to choose who you are attracted to. It's an urge which comes from within. But that urge can be manipulated from the out side. By certain environmental variables.

Anyway. This isn't the thread for me.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well he's wrong. I've never known anyone who was cured of their mental illness.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: and14263

It has however been shown that sexual urges/sexuality can be changed using certain techniques. However immoral this may be it is true.

I believe that as long as that notion is considered reprogramming rather than a cure, it is quite possible. Humans can be programmed to do just about anything. I believe psychotherapy is a perfect example of how well this works.

-dex

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Great News , I hope it works .

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Brilliant, give an ignorant and uneducated bigot the position of managing the states welfare system

What can possibly go wrong ?

I'm looking forward to the entertainment of the next few years to see just how low the Conservatives will go in dehumanising anyone who isn't up their seemingly high standards of how a citizen should be

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Lucy the lezzie cow says *facepalm*

What a douchebag

edit on 23-3-2016 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
Stephen Crabb Apparently Thinks Homosexuals Can Be Cured.

Then Stephen Crabb is a moron.
So what else is new.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

Whats new is that this moron is now the current Department of Work and Pensions secretary for the U.K.

An obvious homophobic backwards thinking retard that does not know his arse form his elbow with regards to the position he has been appointed.

When are "They" going to appoint someone with an actual medical background or working understanding of the social care system? You know someone that's actually qualified to do the job in question!
edit on 24-3-2016 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

But just like a homosexual can be mind controlled into finding the opposite sex attractive.

Controlled or conditioned .

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Whats new is that this moron is now the current Department of Work and Pensions secretary for the U.K.

An obvious homophobic backwards thinking retard that does not know his arse form his elbow with regards to the position he has been appointed.

When are "They" going to appoint someone with an actual medical background or working understanding of the social care system? You know someone that's actually qualified to do the job in question!

Heh... nothing new... governments have been an excellent hiding place for morons!
Imagine all the camouflage! *__-

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I think i may be in the wrong line of business.

Then again i simply could not spew the crap that politicians come away with while keeping a straight face or for that matter look at my self in the mirror.

I dont imagine many of us could.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Never heard of this guy but in all honesty I dont follow yalls politics much if at all.

That being said, he seems to be winning in the Asshat of the year category.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

He may indeed be the "Asshat" of the year but 100,000s of poor people with disability's will suffer and possibly die due to this retards ideologies.

Point of fact that's probably the plan.

"Asshat" i like that one describes the Man to a tee. LoL

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Why anyone would spend their life trying to stick a square peg in a round hole, is beyond me.

You cannot 'cure' homosexuality. I've known and been friends with many. Those I've known since childhood. It's like telling me not to be attracted to women. Literally impossible.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: hutch622
Conditioning is a type of control isn't it? Either way.... Semantics.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Your secretary reminds me of berlusconi.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

If the entire human race was gay, would there be a human race? No, there would not be. So, gayness is not conducive to the spreading and continuation of humans. I'd call that an aberration.

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
UK gone down with a bad case of crabbs

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk
So, gayness is not conducive to the spreading and continuation of humans.

Who said it was?
There is not a declining population crisis in the world though, so more gay people are hardly a problem.
...gay men do have kids as well though, donated sperm etc, you do realise that yeh?

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheBulk

If the entire human race was gay, would there be a human race? No, there would not be. So, gayness is not conducive to the spreading and continuation of humans. I'd call that an aberration.

I dont really think thats ever going to be a issue.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join