It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Right Wing Propaganda and the GOP Blowback

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its that silly right wing dance, tip toe around the subject in thread, fling insults, post memes that say funny things, oh and dont forgot the smiley faces.

I honestly wish they could see how there behing played by both sides.

Oh and the leftish propaganda is grade school work compared to fox news, they cant even get there lies together, cnn and msnbc wish they could be like fox.

Not the first time this has been pointed out in this thread but the most "bare bones". THIS is what most people see. Those that don't......

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Its that silly right wing dance, tip toe around the subject in thread, fling insults, post memes that say funny things, oh and dont forgot the smiley faces.

I honestly wish they could see how there behing played by both sides.

Oh and the leftish propaganda is grade school work compared to fox news, they cant even get there lies together, cnn and msnbc wish they could be like fox.

Not the first time this has been pointed out in this thread but the most "bare bones". THIS is what most people see. Those that don't......

I often wonder if people are actually this blind, or if they are so intellectually dishonest that they will refuse to acknowledge the obvious.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

LOL , that is Some Fictional Narrative . How long did it take you to Imagine that ? I am Impressed .

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

LOL , that is Some Fictional Narrative . How long did it take you to Imagine that ? I am Impressed .

No, what's more impressive is that you skipped the first 2 rules of political BS(obfuscation and deflection) and went straight to character assassination. To quote Lucifer, "Well done."

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

No , I read what he wrote , and expressed an Opinion . I know the Difference between Fiction and Non Fiction , do you ?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I know the Difference between Fiction and Non Fiction , do you ?

Yup. I know that JK Rowling and Edgar Rice Burroughs wrote some awesome fiction almost 100 years apart. Wanna discuss the "non-fiction" of the right wing media?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

What do you disagree with? Are there specific points you wish to refute?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Wanna discuss the "non-fiction" of the right wing media?

I tried that, even gave you Cliff's notes... you avoided reading it like Dexter Manley at a book club meeting.

Let us know when you're ready to actually discuss the topic with people who don't share your opinion on it.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

How can the Democrats be a party of Christian morals and values while being pro-choice, anti-Christian, pro-sexual experimentation, anti-religious definition of marriage, and pro-Hollywood?

You forgot to mention how can they be a party of anything to do with Christian anything when they removed any mention of God from their platform and when it was decided that would be impolitic, they openly booed the idea of putting the mention back in three times, clearly voted against doing it and had to be over-ridden to have it put back in.

The Democrats are secular, and it's dishonest to suggest otherwise.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Pelosi is Catholic, and Reid is Mormon.

It has nothing to do with appealing to any voter segment though.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Wanna discuss the "non-fiction" of the right wing media?

I tried that, even gave you Cliff's notes... you avoided reading it like Dexter Manley at a book club meeting.

Let us know when you're ready to actually discuss the topic with people who don't share your opinion on it.

Another attack. Keep it up. The OP is lovin it.

BTW, who is us. I'll take the bait.

link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

No, the leaders of the party are specifically anti-Christian. They certainly have embraced allah, pandering to that crowd right and left in hopes of buttressing their voter base. Same is true for the fringe non-Abrahamic faiths... ever met a non-progressive Wiccan or a Conservative Unitarian?

link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

C'mon Birdman. Let's put the partisan BS aside and recognize what is going on here. That does not, in any form or fashion, detract from a true conservative or libertarian viewpoint. I believe both ideologies have inherent value, but you cannot be considered to be serious when trying to make the case that there is not a massive Right Wing propaganda machine, or that some of that energy has not been spent on demonizing certain individuals beyond that which is deserved.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   

True. Our government should be secular as well. That is the only way we can protect religious freedom.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Pelosi is Catholic, and Reid is Mormon.

It has nothing to do with appealing to any voter segment though.

Individuals may espouse a religious affiliation, but the party itself is thoroughly secular.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Saw something not long ago that said almost half of registered voters are independent or unaffiliated, if true that tells me both parties are failing the people... (as a conservative) I like to think we are just ahead of the curve... either way Introvert, liberals and conservatives need to sit down and start talking thats the only way we can address some of the issues facing our country.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

I'm not the only individual in this thread who has received your gatekeeper defense following posting of a position which falls outside a very narrow sliver of what you're considering "on topic" or "non obfuscatory." I'm rejecting the deflection comment because arguing it would be a fool's errand. Rejection of the theory behind a conclusion is, technically, a form of deflection, though I'll argue it's a perfectly valid one.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Dude, I honestly and truly believe what I posted on the last page, item by item, issue by issue, rejecting what you're calling "propaganda."

link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

either way Introvert, liberals and conservatives need to sit down and start talking thats the only way we can address some of the issues facing our country.

I completely agree.

well said.

link   

originally posted by: introvert

True. Our government should be secular as well. That is the only way we can protect religious freedom.

Yes, but secular government often looks like atheist or any policy I don't like must therefore be religiously based government.

"You only say that because you're a religious nutjob!" Is one of the most common insults or slurs I see whether the opinion is based in a religious footing or not. And once you convince yourself the only motivation for a thing is religious, then you give yourself leave to dismiss it out of hand on that basis on grounds of separation of church and state.

It's like convincing yourself that an argument is motivated out of racism ... or bigotry ... or ...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join