It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

UTAH CAUCUS: First Hand Insider Report; Incompetence, Manipulation & Ballot Stuffing!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:15 PM
This has been circulating a lot in the media and am interested if there will be an investigation. Though, won't hold my breath due to other voter fraud issues in the past. I'm not even a Trump supporter but it needs to be shared as well as dealt with.
edit on 23-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:20 PM

originally posted by: xuenchen
Some Arizona Democrat activity too.

Must be left-over jealous Janet Planet "issues"

Hillary cheating scandal erupts in Arizona

Notice how that didn't happen in Idaho and Utah where Sanders won both. He won because Hillary's campaign didn't cheat there.
edit on 23-3-2016 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:24 PM
this world is corrupt to the will change nothing..i wish our military grew a pair as we have no other recourse.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:09 PM
Wonder if this idea would work...Since we cannot get
paper receipts for our vote I wonder if we could photograph
Our vote with our cell phones. Maybe a new

posted on Mar, 28 2016 @ 02:04 AM

originally posted by: 11andrew34

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Wait...what? I missed something. Who has said anything "Homophobic" on this thread?
Are you trying to say Cruz is gay?...Last night I read a post by someone saying Cruz had an affair with Trump's sexy campaign spokeswoman. LOL.
Let's stick to facts here. Please...Thank you.

The juvenile insult "butthurt" as used by Jefferton is clearly and obviously homophobic language because it refers to anal rape/gay sex. It's no different than saying "that's so gay" etc. I'm not so thrilled with PC thought policing myself, but come on, it's 2016 not 1994. Homosexuals, bisexuals etc exist and they're people too and they deserve to be treated fairly in ordinary everyday discussions.

"Butthurt", as previously mentioned, does to refer to anal rape or anal sex. It refers to the hurt of the butt after being spanked, as well as the attitude the kid has after being spanked. Similar to "sour grapes."

Secondly, it can't be a homophobic term because anal sex is not a "gay" thing. It's a preference thing.

On topic, I think the whole US election process needs to be revamped, including full transparency.

To me, just the fact that there are so many rules and systems in place, such as delegates, superdelegates, etc, the votes of the people are meaningless. It can be seen in both DNC and RNC campaigns this cycle. The systems are in place to put who the establishment wants into office. The rules allow the establishment to supersede who the people want.

My opinion is that the elections should only be based on how the people vote...period. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

new topics

<< 1   >>