It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UTAH CAUCUS: First Hand Insider Report; Incompetence, Manipulation & Ballot Stuffing!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This report states exactly what it purports to be; a 'first hand report from inside the Utah Caucus vote counting process, from a volunteer'.

I offer it, as I've earlier posted a thread about how the new online Utah Republican voting system was being run by a company owned by a board member, close friend and associate of George Soros...and because I felt this truly opened the door to corrupting the voting process in favor of Cruz over Trump.

This only adds some depth to my suspicions that Mitt Romney...along with the Utah Republican Party, have thoroughly rigged the Utah Caucus results to give Ted Cruz an overwhelming win.

Just got back from my caucus... My head is still spinning. Check in was slow but reasonably controlled. Super-long lines. I've never seen turnout like this.

Got my credentials, but no presidential ballot. They said those would be delivered to our caucus room. Got to my caucus room. I counted about 120 people there (no idea how many were actually registered and credentialed).

We elected Precinct Officers, State Delegates, and County Delegates - the typical incompetence and ignorance of the rules you'd expect to see from volunteers, but all went somewhat smooth.

...Then came the Presidential Ballot. Someone shows up with a stack of probably 250 ballots. The precinct chair splits them up, and starts handing stacks of them out and tells people "take one and pass it down". No checking credentials, IDs, NOTHING.

I'm sitting at the end of a row and people start handing me stacks of extras. I literally had over 50 ballots in my hand.

We were told to mark our vote and place our ballot in a tin can. They then asked for a volunteer to hold the can. At this point, most people filed out the door. I cast ONE vote, then stuck around to see what would happen with the votes.

About 15 minutes later, with only about 10 or so people milling around, someone walks in the room with an envelopes STUFFED full of "absentee" ballots - some envelopes having 2-5+ ballots.

I raised a question and said, "isn't there an absentee process already in place? Didn't people have to register for that last week?" and was told "Oh no, this is completely normal".

I was in Party leadership for 6 years and no, this is absolutely not normal. I then asked if I could observe the vote count, and I was told my observations were not needed and to leave the area while the ballots were being counted.

I left the room (things were already a complete Charlie Foxtrot at this point) and wandered over to my friends precinct caucus to see if it was just as much a cluster. His caucus was just getting to the presidential ballot, and as I walked in the door I was handed ANOTHER BALLOT.

Again, no credential check, no ID check, NOTHING. No, I didn't vote again... I went back to my precinct and they had the results: 74% Cruz 14% Trump 11% Kasich.

Now just imagine this kind of outright incompetence/manipulation happening in 2000 precincts across the state. As I left the building, I started overhearing results coming back from other precincts... Overwhelmingly numbers for Cruz... Like 70-90% or more. (In one precinct Cruz got around 100, Trump had 2, Kasich 0).

Bottom line: They basically are going to post whatever the hell numbers they want. There were no apparent controls, no credential checks, no ID checks, and ballots being handed around like napkins.

UTAH RESULTS ARE A COMPLETE SHAM And it just cost Trump 40 delegates.

www.freerepublic.com...

edit on 23-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Might be a naïve question, but is there any agency that is non partisan that actually investigates voting fraud?

Or am I just being silly?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Corruption from top to bottom. It's a pretty sad state of affairs. This goes beyond just a cancerous limb, the whole body is infested. It bothers me, and really is hard for anyone to not be totally discouraged when it comes to the "system".

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
*sniff*
It smells like butt-hurt Trump supporter in here.
This is a story, nothing more. It's not proof of anything.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
*sniff*

True, but it is logical to assume that fraud is happening. At what frequency and to what degree is debatable. The existence of it is not.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Might be a naïve question, but is there any agency that is non partisan that actually investigates voting fraud?

These are the primaries for their party. They set the rules and they are in complete charge of how it is handled.

It is a private club basically so there are no agencies that have a say in it.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grimpachi

originally posted by: DBCowboy

These are the primaries for their party. They set the rules and they are in complete charge of how it is handled.

It is a private club basically so there are no agencies that have a say in it.

So they can do whatever they want, with no oversight.

yay freedom.

0_o

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Candidates can initiate a recount...but it's a costly and time-consuming process.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Some Arizona Democrat activity too.

Must be left-over jealous Janet Planet "issues"

Hillary cheating scandal erupts in Arizona

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

*sniff*

I'd be more careful about the homophobic insults if I were supporting Ted Cruz, a candidate widely believed to be in the closet by anyone with any sort of functioning gaydar.

He's the biggest fraud going in politics today. Here, read an article in Psychology Today from a neuroscientist suggesting that he's a fraud who hates everything he claims to stand for. Short version: all his expressions and microexpressions suggest disgust with himself and the positions he promotes.

Of course,Ted is the ultimate insider so he'll just sandbag conservative positions as 'controlled opposition' conservatives usually do. Make no mistake, Ted's assignment is to steal the nomination from Trump and then hand the election to Hillary.
edit on 23-3-2016 by 11andrew34 because: fixed url

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: 11andrew34

*sniff*

I'd be more careful about the homophobic insults if I were supporting Ted Cruz, a candidate widely believed to be in the closet by anyone with any sort of functioning gaydar.

He's the biggest fraud going in politics today. Here, read an article in Psychology Today from a neuroscientist suggesting that he's a fraud who hates everything he claims to stand for. Short version: all his expressions and microexpressions suggest disgust with himself and the positions he promotes.

Of course,Ted is the ultimate insider so he'll just sandbag conservative positions as 'controlled opposition' conservatives usually do. Make no mistake, Ted's assignment is to steal the nomination from Trump and then hand the election to Hillary.

Wait...what? I missed something. Who has said anything "Homophobic" on this thread?
Are you trying to say Cruz is gay?...Last night I read a post by someone saying Cruz had an affair with Trump's sexy campaign spokeswoman. LOL.
Let's stick to facts here. Please...Thank you.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:32 PM
link   
We all knew when we heard George Soros had his nasty ugly fingers in our election process in Utah, there would be high weirdness! And we were right!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: 11andrew34

*sniff*

Wait...what? I missed something. Who has said anything "Homophobic" on this thread?
Are you trying to say Cruz is gay?...Last night I read a post by someone saying Cruz had an affair with Trump's sexy campaign spokeswoman. LOL.

Thank you, because I said nothing homophobic. Thought I missed something too..

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: 11andrew34

OFF TOPIC
While this is off topic, I felt it necessary to try to find out about the origin of the term "butthurt."

According to this source the term originated from the concept of spanking children.

ON TOPIC
This is a rather disturbing turn of events. Although the party elite control the voting process for the primaries, this sets a bad precedent for the actual election. I hope someone looks into this in more detail.

However, it should be noted that Nate Silver predicted that Trump would get less than 15% of the vote in Utah.

-dex

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
How ironic the most religious state, along with Romney, the pride of Mormons, could very well have been responsible for the highest degrees of voter fraud we've seen this election.

Once again, even the most religious only use that religion when it's convenient. Getting their way is more important than being a good Mormon.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I don't find the Utah results that shocking. Cruz did win Graham County here in Arizona. Graham County is heavily populated by LDS members. I know some LDS members and they are all basically good people, but heavily indoctrinated. That church has a way of getting people to vote for whom they endorse without making it official. Their religious principles wouldn't allow them to vote for Trump if a candidate like Cruz is available. Come general election time that could very easily change if it is Trump V Clinton.
edit on 23-3-2016 by Arizonaguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
We all knew when we heard George Soros had his nasty ugly fingers in our election process in Utah, there would be high weirdness! And we were right!

With another new bankroll of Soros cash showing up in Kasich's campaign coffers to keep him in the race, in order to keep Trump from getting delegates and to act as a drag on Cruz...I'm leaning more and more towards Trump (instead of Cruz), since Soros is obviously more determined to stop him.
Anything good for George Soros...is bad for the country...and vice-versa.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Arizonaguy

I have to respond to what you wrote. My experiences do parallel yours.

My husbands was raised LDS. He was a "fallen away" Mormon when I met him. Many in his family are still practicing the faith. The nicest, most honorable, wholesome people you would ever want to meet. But here is the political rub...I'm Roman Catholic...over 30 years ago when we started dating, it was still a point of contention, that in 1960!!! "Some" of the really "free thinkers" in the family...voted (gasp) for Kennedy against the counsel of their Bishops. This was (I guess) mentioned to me to show many we're accepting of one of the family marrying a Catholic.

So I can imagine that HEAVY "counsel" reverent thought, and prayer went into votes for Cruz.

Personally, since Trump doesn't drink alcohol, I would have thought that would be worth at least a half dozen delegates.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

The juvenile insult "butthurt" as used by Jefferton is clearly and obviously homophobic language because it refers to anal rape/gay sex. It's no different than saying "that's so gay" etc. I'm not so thrilled with PC thought policing myself, but come on, it's 2016 not 1994. Homosexuals, bisexuals etc exist and they're people too and they deserve to be treated fairly in ordinary everyday discussions.

I'm not one of those people who would suggest that everyone who uses homophobic language is harboring subconcious homophobia and expressing it; plenty of them just need to get with the times and abandon language that belongs in the past. However, I think that the more someone is unwilling to admit that such language is inherently unfair to homosexuals etc, the more likely it is that they are in fact expressing genuine homophobia, because it would then clearly be an expression of hostility towards the idea that they should have to use language that is fair to homosexuals in everyday discussions.

Furthermore, it's very relevant here in a Trump vs Cruz thread because the kind of person who thinks it's ok to make casual homophobic insults in 2016 is the kind of person who keeps Republicans from getting elected, and that shoe very much fits the Ted Cruz crowd.

Frankly, it's GREAT that Trump is a social moderate on things like gay rights and women's issues. It's a game changer. It's a paradigm shift. It's why come November, he'll be crushing Hillary and getting plenty of crossover votes.

Even social conservatives are realizing this. We have the separation of church and state, which really ought to mean that you don't have to legislate this stuff, just leave people alone to practice their own religion of choice. Their best option is a candidate like Trump who would rather just let them be them rather than pit them in losing battles to legislate morality.

As for whether Ted Cruz is gay or not, it remains for now a matter of opinion and your own personal gaydar, but it's a fact that you can do google searches for things like 'is Ted Cruz gay' or 'is Ted Cruz a closeted homosexual' etc and you will find A LOT of results, and the discussions are serious.

My own personal judgement is that I think Ted Cruz is obviously a closeted homosexual and no way am I alone on that. I can't find ONE picture where he seems to me to be anything but distant from and disgusted with his own wife. They love their kids, but it seems to me to obviously be a political/career marriage, given her Goldman Sachs connections and wealth.

If you want to see a picture of Ted Cruz with genuine, bashful emotional warmth, find a recent picture of him with Glenn Beck. Everyone with a brain knows that Beck was one of the morons brought in to take charge of and destroy the "teabaggers" after Obama won in 2008. Beck is another 'controlled opposition' sort of conservative. And oh by the way, it just seems so blatantly obvious to me that he's another closeted hypocrite making millions off of being 'controlled opposition.' In the immortal words of South Park, it seems to me that "they're totally bros."

It's a fact that it's a real issue. The mass media will usually not out a closeted homosexual, except Ted Cruz is a hypocrite religious conservative who is on the record as being against gay marriage etc. Because of that, it's not just a private matter, and is instead very relevant that he is a total fraud as a social conservative; he's your classic fraudulent 'holly roller.' If he somehow got the nomination and actually might beat Hillary, I think the mass media would pull the rip cord on him and out him if that's what it took. That is, after all, the whole point of having somebody with secrets like that represent the people you don't want to win in the first place, and the globalists do not want nationalists and/or religious conservatives to win.
edit on 23-3-2016 by 11andrew34 because: clarification

edit on 23-3-2016 by 11andrew34 because: clarification

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
The ONLY time I will ever agree with Harry Reid.

“In Arizona last night they just arbitrarily reduced the polling places,” Reid said. “There could be some litigation in that regard. The Arizona race showed me how desperate the Republicans are to do anything they can to suppress turnout.”

www.politico.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join