It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Billionaire giving pledge

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   
"The Giving Pledge is a commitment by the world's wealthiest individuals and families to dedicate the majority of their wealth to philanthropy."

"The Illuminati supports the positive efforts of this planet’s elite and the initiative of the Giving Pledge. Originally conceived by Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffett, the Giving Pledge encourages those with much to consider the needs of those with less.

By taking the Giving Pledge, wealthy members of the human species promise to donate the majority of their monetary worth to charitable causes that support positive changes in the lives of those who need it.
The Giving Pledge is intended for billionaires or those who would be billionaires if not for their donations to charity. The Illuminati is not a charity and cannot accept donations of any kind"

www.illuminatiofficial.org...

You can view those who taken this pledge and also their written pledges on the link

Your thoughts please
edit on 28/9/2016 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps from title

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: artistpoet
Your thoughts please

"Charities" are a genius front used by ultra rich dbags to keep their hands clean in the public's lazy eye, while they evade taxes, do shady globalist deals, and get away with murder.

The only charity they give, is given to serve their sick agenda.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tucket

Your thoughts please

"Charities" are a genius front used by ultra rich dbags to keep their hands clean in the public's lazy eye, while they evade taxes, do shady globalist deals, and get away with murder.

so does that go for anybody who gives to charity, or is there a $ amount where the giver falls into the evil mastermind category?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Tucket

Thanks for your response

Did you view the list of "Pledges"
There are names ... it is not secret

Perhaps you could give details as to why you make such claims against these persons
Their names are a click away ...

Have you any evidence on these people to give any validity to your accusations
If not your accusations are baseless ...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

"The Giving Pledge is a commitment by the world's wealthiest individuals and families to dedicate the majority of their wealth to philanthropy."

"The Illuminati supports the positive efforts of this planet’s elite and the initiative of the Giving Pledge. Originally conceived by Bill and Melinda Gates and Warren Buffett, the Giving Pledge encourages those with much to consider the needs of those with less.

By taking the Giving Pledge, wealthy members of the human species promise to donate the majority of their monetary worth to charitable causes that support positive changes in the lives of those who need it.
The Giving Pledge is intended for billionaires or those who would be billionaires if not for their donations to charity. The Illuminati is not a charity and cannot accept donations of any kind"

www.illuminatiofficial.org...

You can view those who taken this pledge and also their written pledges on the link

Your thoughts please

Awwww that's great of them.... i didn't realise they were such nice caring people....

....and you're right the Illuminati is most definitely not a charity.

edit to add..... did i miss any of the Rothschilds on that list or am i right in thinking i seen none?
edit on 23-3-2016 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: Tucket

Your thoughts please

so does that go for anybody who gives to charity, or is there a $ amount where the giver falls into the evil mastermind category?

Im talking about ultra rich dbags..

Of course.. you dont have to be ultra rich to be a dbag...or give to charity.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I should have added this link to The Giving Pledge website
Plenty more information here regarding the idea/s and aims .....

givingpledge.org...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Awwww that's great of them.... i didn't realise they were such nice caring people....

Glad you approve

and you're right the Illuminati is most definitely not a charity.

Yes I know

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Perhaps it is just colorful wording, but the "wealthy members of the human species" seems to imply that there are wealthy species other than human.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: HAARPO

"These allusions are intentional. We refer to this planet as “your world” and to humanity as “your species” to encourage an understanding of unified responsibility and authority. In simpler terms, it is the concept that this planet and its inhabitants continue to survive due to cooperation between individuals with vastly differing beliefs and objectives"

illuminati.am...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Awww. The Brotherhood of Man. How quaint.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: HAARPO

Awww. The Brotherhood of Man. How quaint.

Philanthropy is both a quaint and modern idea
And sarcasm is the lowest form of wit

posted on Sep, 27 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

The people do not need a pledge of wealth, but pledge of honour. Without that word the world is doomed. And if the rich cannot firstly understand it, how then someone is gonna teach the poor!? But yes they very well understand the words: Mischief, Cloak and Dagger, Fame, Safety, Asset, Growth, Extreme. Yet honour is not a word that you can learn in even the best pay-school, neither is a coat that you can put while getting out of home, it is a way. A way that is lived, to be understood. If one does it, no oaths will be necessary, no talking will be needed... and no torment will exist.

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

Of course you are correct regarding honour
It boils down to the intention/reason why people give money away

edit on 28-9-2016 by artistpoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2016 @ 05:41 AM
link   
When I was a child I recieved pocket money
My parents were generous
I saved most of mine then when the piggy bank was full I shared it with school mates

Later in life I wished I had a vast fortune so I could publicly burn it
As I believed money was an illusion based on mistrust when valueing things
After all it is made of paper or metals or digital imput
It's validity being based on belief rather than what it actually is ... Which is a way of valueing things
You can not eat it or drink it ... you eat food and drink liquids
You can not build shelter with it

Money is only needed because we do not value what is
The Universe does not charge you for all it provides
Animals and birds do not require it
It is a man made abstract idea

Did your Mother charge you for giving birth to you

Yet money is the modern god it seems
Some people slave to gain it
Some will commit unthinkable acts against their fellow beings and the Earth to gain it
Some inherit it

What real use is money if not used
If you have an excess of it. it is only reasonable to give it to others in need of it
After all you can not take it with you when you die

top topics

join