It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to destroy a peoples/nation utterly in six steps

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: zinc12

No.
I simply pointed out an example that can be applied to what you outlined in the OP.
Anything else you take away from what I previously stated is redundant.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   
FCK your put block in place x IQ
This what you stated has been happening ??? years (3digit number) and where are we now?
Slowly, because internet, people are starting to realize we need to create our godblessed zions to live by our granted free wills.

You all can keep bitching and keep paying taxes and voting, keep making childrens to that fckin downplayed education system, it will make TPTB laughing till and after you are rotting in ground and your siblings are still in same goddamn game.

I heard most laughable thing few days ago, female friend of mine told her one friend is now adult because he went to army, bitch please on what fkcin price.
Every institutonalized fck is semi-soulless piece of food chain, and they keep their pride on till afterlife.

I personally can do "very little" to this society where i be, and many days fcks me up inside out, but this season where we live, it's just honest survival of fittest, I NEVER WOULD WANT TO GET INVOLVED IN ANY "HIGH PROFILE" POLITICS OR OFFICIALS. (because most of them are just lost and living for THIS lifetime, 0 understanding of eternity)

MY point is that this so much hated NWO just in general mean balancing thing from higher dimenssions, so everyone will get what they deserve in some degree, and imo we are soon gonna be perished by "nature,higher will" and start over in very different landscapes, if you mind.

We can't do wrong, nothing isn't really blasphemy, we all go to same place, just to negative or positive aspects of it, depending how YOU feel YOU lived your life, think on that.

just. read. this.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
I think it's telling just how many people seem to disagree with the Op. I think this applies to most western countries US, UK and Europe.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: auraofblack

Thats because point 1 & 2 of the six stage's outlined in my OP has been fully effective on them, now they just care about being popular and saying what the media tells them they need to say and think to be popular. They are that little school kid in the playground trying to make friends by being cool, and the media is there to show them what they need to think, say and do to be cool....sad little people really!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join