It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh I wish I was a BILLIONAIRE the 9/11 Challenge

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Oh I wish I was a BILLIONAIRE because I would issue a challenge to the following groups

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth, Pilots for 9/11 Truth, Firefighters for 9/11 Truth, Veterans for 9/11 Truth, Medical Professionals for 9/11 Truth, and Lawyers for 9/11 Truth members on here and also members of Joe public that think like them.

What would the challenge be SIMPLE

I would pay for the building of an EXACT REPLICA of one of the twin towers using the same materials as the original, during construction the members of those groups could monitor the whole process 24 -7 till completion, then when complete the challenge would be issued.

They would be invited to enter the building and go to a least the 10 floor (Don't want them jumping out to save themselves) they would then be locked at that floor or above depending how many have the gnads to risk their necks while a remote controlled 767 again inspected by them and their relatives would be flown into the EXACT floor level and position of impact of the North or South Tower.

Now according to AE9/11 Truth everyone would have nothing to worry about ,if a collapse occurred the upper levels would be be stopped according to them.

Meanwhile people like me on the outside could have a good old laugh at the shear TERROR on their faces as they realise they are doomed as they start to hear the impacts of floor after floor heading for them.

Now if they are right and they survive I would also like to worth their while.

I wonder how many WOULD risk there life on their belief that 9/11 was a demolition

NOT MANY I BET.
edit on 23-3-2016 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Dude i am probably one of the biggest critics of A&E for 9/11 truth and 9/11 conspiracies in general but no..... just no...

I know you are speaking in hypotheticals but even so saying this...

Meanwhile people like me on the outside could have a good old laugh at the shear TERROR on their faces as they realise they are doomed as they start to hear the impacts of floor after floor heading for them.

is pretty sick.

Actually this whole thread stinks of click bate, this does nothing to further to 9/11 debate its just words, utterly pointless and at times down right disgusting words.
edit on 23-3-2016 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

that's messed up.. OtherSide called it. You shouldn't be advocating for loss of human life simply because you are frustrated with the investigation by these organizations. Especially in a condescending and spiteful way - that's just bad juju
edit on 23-3-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

The insiders are chatting about the announcement coming telling what really happened on 9/11, who was involved and why. The ugly truth is coming out at last.

Save your money.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

It's usually the truthers that are mocked for their beliefs and told they are too noisy. However this is by far the most ridiculous noise I have heard surrounding the 9/11 conspiracy. I'll be surprised if this thread lasts the night.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

I'd love for this to be true but I just don't see it happening. Ever. Like JFK.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

I wonder how many WOULD risk there life on their belief that 9/11 was a demolition

NOT MANY I BET.

Of course not many. Not because they don't have confidence in their theories, but I doubt anyone is 100% certain of their theories (really, anyone 100% certain of anything with so many variables is a fool), and for someone to risk their lives on such a foolish endeavor would be even more stupid than setting such a ridiculous plan in motion.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

The insiders are chatting about the announcement coming telling what really happened on 9/11, who was involved and why.

Name one.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I'd stay in that building without hesitation or question. No doubt whatsoever.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
HOW is it sick after all THEY are 100% certain that the US government condemned over 3000 citizens from around the world to their death THAT is sick !

I am so sure that the building would collapse I would NEVER risk it

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
When a building is designed by the best architects in the world to withstand a Boeing 707 to crash into it, an airplane that has a more destructive force than the airplanes that actually crashed into the buildings on 9/11. And the chief structural engineer says he's confident that the buildings could withstand MULTIPLE crashes. Then yes, they definetely would risk there lives on science.

I can imagine one day, maybe the Chinese will actually do this demonstration. Maybe 100 years into the future. But of course without lives being risks. Just an exact replica of the Twin Towers and the airplanes being flown into them via remote control.

Wow.

I think this quote has let us look into the window of your mind wmd_2008. A very hateful person indeed. You see, even the people who get payed to go online and spread government propaganda and official narrative, I dislike these people. But I wouldn’t enjoy watching them die. That’s just sick.

HOW is it sick after all THEY are 100% certain that the US government condemned over 3000 citizens from around the world to their death THAT is sick !

No one lost more friends that day than the guy below in the video who is 100% certain it was a false flag because he was THERE.

To conclude this thread.......

edit on 23 3 2016 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
You'd never be able to make an exact copy, so your experiment would be invalid.

People from all sides of this argument forget that this was a dynamic working building, had been for a long time, had been maintained, loads moved around inside it, work done on sections of it, had experienced general wear and tear and the relevant fatigues caused by those things, and was constructed in a modular fashion, with welds/bolts/rivets that might all of been in tolerance but were all different.

Both the towers were unique structures.

The key word there is unique.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

When a building is designed by the best architects in the world to withstand a Boeing 707 to crash into it, an airplane that has a more destructive force than the airplanes that actually crashed into the buildings on 9/11. And the chief structural engineer says he's confident that the buildings could withstand MULTIPLE crashes. Then yes, they definetely would risk there lives on science.

yes building could resist the impacts - which they did . Unfortunately nobody accounted for fires and destruction of the building systems ie. elevators and sprinklers/standpipes and effect if would have on building

Without elevators the FDNY was forced to walk carrying to 100 lbs of equipment with them up the stairs. Stairs were
designed for earlier era where building were smaller. Outer stairs only 44 inches wide, barely enough for 2 people to pass
Inner stair was slightly wider at 56 inches. FDNY rule of thumb was 1 floor per minute - reaching the impact floors
would take over 90 minutes and crews would be exhausted from climb

Impacts cut the sprinklers to the impact floors preventing them from controlling fires

Impacts also dislodged fire proofing from steel exposing it to heat from fires . Fireproofing was in some cases was only 1/2
inch to 1 1/2 inches - had a disturbing tendency to flake off Earlier fire proofing was solid masonry (like in Empire State
Building) was 4 -6 inches thick of solid concrete or brickwork.

All this together meant no way to control fires which spread an attacked steel supports.........

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

I am so sure that the building would collapse I would NEVER risk it

So build a brand new building, and expect it to collapse just like it did Eh? The towers were built 1968-1972, but you don't seem to even need to consider a certain amount of fatigue could have been possibly present. I did, even though I still have many doubts about the 'official findings, and I know if you do just a little research, you will find that the new Tower One, or Freedom Tower....whatever it's called, had much expensive research done on the nuts and bolts that were to be used....why would that be done? If you would dig a little further you might find some vague-ish references about the nuts and bolts used, and examined in the aftermath, in the Twin Towers. However, you probably will not find anything that says that the towers were not fit for purpose on the day of the attacks. So, okay then, nothing to see here move along etc. That's incredibly Naive, or just that any 'official story' makes you all 'tented and warm.

So what even if the nuts and bolts were a bit dodgey? would that turn the twin Towers into a somewhat near freefall event, I doubt that very much.
And remember the first mooted pancake theory..well it wasn't a theory at all, it was the proposed explanation, until pictures of the cores standing for even a moment started to emerge, as well as the tilting of both the towers in the areas of the collisions.
Below that area the collapse is open to any sort of explanation, except conservation of momentum up to near ground level.

Now you give your thoughts, forget about how sick whatever, just say what you think made the towers collapse start to finish.

edit on 23-3-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

It will, sooner than you think. Also, an investigation has been opened about the inestigation into JFKs murder. Truth.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: firerescue

yes building could resist the impacts - which they did . Unfortunately nobody accounted for fires and destruction of the building systems ie. elevators and sprinklers/standpipes and effect if would have on building

Without elevators the FDNY was forced to walk carrying to 100 lbs of equipment with them up the stairs. Stairs were
designed for earlier era where building were smaller. Outer stairs only 44 inches wide, barely enough for 2 people to pass
Inner stair was slightly wider at 56 inches. FDNY rule of thumb was 1 floor per minute - reaching the impact floors
would take over 90 minutes and crews would be exhausted from climb

Impacts cut the sprinklers to the impact floors preventing them from controlling fires

Impacts also dislodged fire proofing from steel exposing it to heat from fires . Fireproofing was in some cases was only 1/2
inch to 1 1/2 inches - had a disturbing tendency to flake off Earlier fire proofing was solid masonry (like in Empire State
Building) was 4 -6 inches thick of solid concrete or brickwork.

All this together meant no way to control fires which spread an attacked steel supports.........

So, you don't think that the building was fit for purpose then?
You sound like a fireman, is there any litigation over this, and what did those guys going into the areas where there were fires think about the safety of the building, did they think it couldn't collapse because steel buildings don't do that?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:55 PM
link   

When a building is designed by the best architects in the world to withstand a Boeing 707 to crash into it, an airplane that has a more destructive force than the airplanes that actually crashed into the buildings on 9/11.

You had better double check your facts.
The 707 is smaller and lighter. Plus the assumption was that any plane to inadvertently hit the building would be close to landing speed. Not close to full throttle.

One last point.
The building didn't collapse immediately after the plane struck. So the designers were close.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
You had better double check your facts.
The 707 is smaller and lighter. Plus the assumption was that any plane to inadvertently hit the building would be close to landing speed. Not close to full throttle.

You had better triple check your facts....

s1.zetaboards.com...

Difference between 707 and 767 below...

911research.wtc7.net...

www1.ae911truth.org...
edit on 24 3 2016 by Debunkology because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

You had better triple check your facts....

Every thing I said is born out by your own links.

The 707 is smaller and lighter than the 767.
The design was expecting a 707 at 180 mph.
Not a larger plane traveling at 500 mph.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join