It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC News just Shocked me!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   
And about 3 hours later the BBC are reporting on it with video footage....

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

www.independent.co.uk...

There's a bit of footage here on the link

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:17 AM
link   
She looked like a right hard faced cow, the woman who closed the broadcast down.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: woodwardjnr

Thanks for that

Yeah i found the whole thing a little bit weird

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Government buildings are owned by the taxpayers and we should be able to film wherever we wish.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NewzNose
a reply to: lSkrewloosel

Government buildings are owned by the taxpayers and we should be able to film wherever we wish.

State schools are also paid for by taxpayers, are you suggesting you should be able to film in their toilets or changing rooms? If not, then don't make statements without think them through.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

The BBC covered the protest when the disability abomination hit everywhere. It is a giant banner of people who were disabled and died due to them not having enough money to have a standard of living to pay for heat and electric.

BBC Cut short broadcast

I can't find teh news piece i am referring to, but i found yours

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
And about 3 hours later the BBC are reporting on it with video footage....

Facebook Group pictures as well ...

www.facebook.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
The government grants access. It means political correspondents that report on the internal machinations of Westminster are kept on a leash. It also stops any independent media from daring to ask questions of our elected officials in their place of business.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

I wonder if this has anything to do with the guy who protested for years about all manner of things. I cannot recall his name but seem to remember that the laws were altered regarding protest in certain locations and maybe this includes the filming and reporting of it as well.

Nice find though.

Brian Haw, I got to sit down and chat to him for a couple of hours once. He was a good guy that cared enough to stand up and do something about the things he saw that were wrong. Didn't work but I admire the effort.

*edit* Have just read the rest of the thread, sorry wrong guy, never mind! Haw was the main reason protests outside parliament became illegal.

edit on 23-3-2016 by MagnaCarta2015 because: corrected

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Quite possibly it can be like this to prevent people from protesting inside (assuming they are not allowed to) in order to get media coverage. They do not want to encourage it.

Devil's Advocate.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: MagnaCarta2015
The government grants access. It means political correspondents that report on the internal machinations of Westminster are kept on a leash. It also stops any independent media from daring to ask questions of our elected officials in their place of business.

I seem to remember Russell Brand having the same kind of problem a while back and then making a big song and dance about it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join