It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones should get a nobel peace prize

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

edit on 24-3-2016 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

what is this? north korea?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:32 AM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

Likewise.

Ok, did a bit of research and found this..

BREAKING NEWS! Alex Jones was legally divorced from his Jewish wife Kelly Jones/Violet Nichols on March 23, 2015. Kelly/Violet initially filed for divorce from Alex Jones on December 18, 2013, and since then has been engaged in continuous litigation against him over custody of their three children. As part of the divorce settlement, Alex Jones was court ordered to deed the family house (valued at $900k) to Kelly/Violet as well as sign a promissory note payable to Kelly/Violet in the amount of $2.7 million (Kelly/Violet also owns an additional house valued at $1 million). Alex Jones’ separation from his wife was first revealed by Dept. of Defense intelligence analyst Aaron Wilson of AlexJonesCritic.com

Did he find out who her connections were? maybe who knows. But he does overdo it a bit with the Fear Factor. That is what troubles me most.

His divorce however is new and im looking into it some more..

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:36 AM
link   

And you are?

The No Corruption Guy here to Police the Thread? hah

whooops.

edit on 3/24/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: _BoneZ_

He hasn't done anything to help humanity except be rhe biggest fear-monger that ever was allowed to have an audience.

Just curious how you would compare AJ with the war mongering neocons in Washington - thanks

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

interesting.

i never knew alexjonescritic.com existed, i like reading through what people have to say on alex jones ill have to look through that.

i dont find what you posted damning in any way, but if you do find anything worth mentioning in your search please share here or make your own thread about it.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Thankyou my fellow canuck i shall.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I have found articles in the past online regarding AJ's marriage into the Jewish tradition, and many people have flagged him for it, so what we now have here is a Conspiracy.

1. He divorced his wife to make people refocus their attention elsewhere.

2. They got fed up with each other and AJ changed his stance on the direction his own Country America was headed and is becoming highly concerned.

3. His Jewish Wife has connections and she no longer attracted to her loud husband is using her jewish roots as a levy to damage him as well as the country she feels no sovereignty towards.

4. Her handlers have told her it's no use, he can't be controlled and she is to release all control to her handlers and leave so they can deal with him separately sparing her and her children.
edit on 3/24/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10

And you are?

The No Corruption Guy here to Police the Thread? hah

whooops.

Nah, its just that too often you see folks claiming nothing is true, no evidence exists for anything, and things are a non issue. While that goes on there are plenty of others that know there is tons of evidence for all kinds of things, and they know because they look, and read, and learn.
The person who says there isn't any has obviously ignored the body of evidence to the contrary, because he/she KNOWS for certain it just can't be so, and then participates in a discussion about all that, only to say it is all fairy tales and leprechauns.
Also, the one who has ignored the data usually does so because it is in opposition to their belief system, or it is damning to their own views, or someone they support.
You know the routine..

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

He hasn't done anything to help humanity except be rhe biggest fear-monger that ever was allowed to have an audience.
Just curious how you would compare AJ with the war mongering neocons in Washington - thanks

If I may chime in from across the room, how are you with the suggestion that it is Jones' role to distract a suspicious and cantankerous section of the public from "the war mongering neocons in Washington". He sends them off into the realms of the stoopid, and the powers that be get to indulge in very real machinations in relative peace.

But that's just me...a conspiracy nut.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
At least one thing can be proven very easily, the fact the Alex Jones is NOT Bill Hicks.

In the following video you see Alex Jones opening for Doug Stanhope. The audiance is pretty p!ssed of as Doug Stanhope entered the stage. I guess they expected a nice comedy evening and then they had to listen to Alex Jones first. That pretty much sucks, obviously.

And you can see how a live-audiance gets agitated by Alex Jones' performance. Very interesting to observe.

Alex Jones and Doug Stanhope Live in Austin Texas:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
If you actually LISTEN to Alex Jones, he has a freakish comprehensive recall of history and politics, rivalled by VERY few on this planet.

Even more than the late Christopher Hitchens...dare I say. Imo

Please NEVER mention alec Jones in the same sentence as hitchens. Hitchens was great, Jones is a charlatan.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

Please NEVER mention alec Jones in the same sentence as hitchens. Hitchens was great, Jones is a charlatan.

Exactely! I totally agree!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: Azureblue

If I may chime in from across the room, how are you with the suggestion that it is Jones' role to distract a suspicious and cantankerous section of the public from "the war mongering neocons in Washington". He sends them off into the realms of the stoopid, and the powers that be get to indulge in very real machinations in relative peace.

But that's just me...a conspiracy nut.

Thanks for your post.

I'm not real big on AJ, Like many americians he likes to get his face in front of the camera but to the real issue I him a little dramtatic and that tends to impinge on creditbility. However, I still think much of what he says is true albit a little dramatic.

Many smear him because he has a Jewish wife and he does not critize the Jewish state.

I know of no rule that says he must critize the Jewish state. Many critize him because it seems he has made a lot of money out what he does so therefore he must be controlled opposition.

To whatever extent this is correct, it causes me a lot of anxt

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I actually think that Alex Jones has ushered in an era of information at a rate that no one has, in a successful manner.

If it weren't for him, many of us wouldn't even be here, or involved in politics.

Regardless of some of his antics or past behaviors. He's overall be more "correct" than most.

That is true. I wouldn't have come to this place if it weren't for him. He woke me up.

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: PaddyInf
It doesn't matter if he is preaching the most amazing truths out there and the secrets to World peace (which lets be honest - he usually isn't), he still come off as a shouty a@#$/^e. No one with any real political clout is going to back him until he learns to calm down. His manner is what switches off most potential backers, who place him firmly into the loud mouth loony category.

Compare his Piers Morgan interview with Ben Shapiros (I know Morgan is scum, but it is something they both did on the same subject so is good for comparison).

Jones and Shapiro made many of the same points against the same person. Which of them do you think put their points forward most effectively? Jones' interview turned into a screaming rant. Morgan hardly had to speak, Jones just made himself look like a nut case while Morgan just sat and smirked. Shapiro on the other hand made Morgan fight for (and lose) virtually every point with fluid use of language, active listening, appropriate body positioning and educated counter argument. Morgan looked like he had been raped by the end. This is the difference between someone who is skilled at educated debate and someone who has poor emotional control.

Jones makes the occasional fair point, but until he calms down he will be viewed by most as a looper.

Yes, he screams most of the time. That is the reason I do not watch his shows anymore. But I always listen when there are information coming from him.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9

I actually think that Alex Jones has ushered in an era of information at a rate that no one has, in a successful manner.

If it weren't for him, many of us wouldn't even be here, or involved in politics.

Regardless of some of his antics or past behaviors. He's overall be more "correct" than most.

That is true. I wouldn't have come to this place if it weren't for him. He woke me up.

To what exactly? Not to put ATS down. ..but to what?

I'm sure you were aware of 9-11 conspiracies, moon landing conspiracy, govt lying, ufos in the sky.

Since there are just as few proper answers to all that s going on here on ATS ad anywhere else...what exactly had he woken you up to, other than possibly make you more paranoid?

I like ATS a lot..but i think it's hilarious how a lot of members (not saying you are one) think they are somehow better informed than the average Joe who reads the news.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I think they mean literally woken up.

Radio alarm clock. Alarm time comes.

AJ blaring through the radio would wake anyone up. Even the dead.

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I believe Alex Jones deserves a Nobel award, and why not Obama got one.

Regardless of what mainstream propaganda media has to say about Jones, I don't Liston to them anyway.

Dying lame stream media hates Jones because He does report the News and I have seen many of his documents that are very credible.

Many of you that hate Jones, watch too much spoon fed propaganda media in my opinion.

What has Jones done to you personally? Nothing.

Jones has a different way of presenting his News and yes some of it is not scripted or politically correct.

I know, I know, some of you will attack me salivating and all wide eyed that I love Alex Jones. This couldn't be any further from the truth.

I know Jones is a loud mouth, hot headed who speaks his mind. I love it when Jones exposes government political corruption because no one else will. I like it when he gets mad as hell, and so should every else.

I believe Jones sells some of the world best healthy products and that is how he is able to stay in business, you all should try some of his products.

However bashing Jones because he enjoys exposing corruption says a lot from members on this thread, I expected more opened minded people to comment about the OP, not parrot mainstream propaganda .

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Oh he reports the news does he? So all the times that he has flat out lied, it was just news?

posted on Mar, 27 2016 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

.... I have seen many of his documents that are very credible.

Wow...so you found SOME of his reports are, not true, but CREDIBLE.

Well, that's a great track record he has there.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join