It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones should get a nobel peace prize

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
I actually think that Alex Jones has ushered in an era of information at a rate that no one has, in a successful manner.

If it weren't for him, many of us wouldn't even be here, or involved in politics.

Regardless of some of his antics or past behaviors. He's overall be more "correct" than most.

Here's a fun example.

I'm watching CNN right now for perspective..

Last night Alex Jones was talking about how the media will attack Trump but then blame Trump for the attack.

Today on CNN they spoke about the Melanie Trump tweet and they said that Trump shouldn't be attacking anyone's wife and he shouldn't be bringing this into the election cycle even though it was Tes Cruzs camp who released the original photo in the first place.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If you actually LISTEN to Alex Jones, he has a freakish comprehensive recall of history and politics, rivalled by VERY few on this planet.

Even more than the late Christopher Hitchens...dare I say. Imo

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: BatheInTheFountain

It's hard to listen to him when he is selling his products every 3 minutes. I used to find him interesting about 10 years ago when he was actually doing some investigative journalism.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I listen to the show regularly and it cost a lot of money to run an operation like that.

There's plenty of interviewing and topic conversation going on.
edit on 3/23/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: theboarman

So you want to give a guy who uses wild speculation, here say, psuedoscience, faked video and photos as evidence a Nobel prize?

Why don't you just give the Nobel prize to the homeless guy on the street corner with the sign "the end is nigh"?

Why not give it to the homeless guy? Obama got one. And for what, exactly?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
I just listened to the audio on your episode from 7.20 and i still totally disagree with your perspective.

He was reading from a news story, and changed the words. That is a lie.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Pretty sure a lot goes into his 3 million dollar mansion.

The whole Jade Helm hysteria had me rolling. I guess he stopped it from happening. IMO he has turned into a classic conman. I am waiting for his perpetual motion free energy machine at any moment.
edit on 23-3-2016 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9
Yes he was good journalist. But sadly he has gone out the deep end with the likes as David Wilcock.

But no one must forget that this is the man that blow the lid on the cesspool Bilderberg meetings. Worlds elite that are worshipping an owl.

I don't think he helped that cause at all. Jim Tucker got actual inside information for decades by being discrete. Then Jones comes along with his bullhorn screaming about 1776 and they move the entire decision making process elsewhere where nobody knows about it. Bildeberg now is an empty distraction where no decisions are made.

I went to the bilderberg protest a few years ago when it was in Watford. I didn't see many awake or enlightened people, just a bunch of guys anxiously waiting for AJ and Icke to turn up so they could get a selfie and an autograph.

The police there were actually more aware and pissed off about it than anybody else I spoke to.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So.... isnt the current best guess of our ATS secret ultra super popular mystery guest for March supposed to be the one n only Alex Jones?

is that still the best guess?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 07:26 PM
link   

You mean the same fear monger who claimed.

1.2000 RUSSIANS ARE INVADING!

He actually did scare a whole town.

2.Recently he lashed out as "OMG ITS WORLD WAR THREE!!"

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn

You mean the same fear monger who claimed.

1.2000 RUSSIANS ARE INVADING!

He actually did scare a whole town.

2.Recently he lashed out as "OMG ITS WORLD WAR THREE!!"

I wonder if there's some guys that actually ran to the bunkers on 31st December 99 after hearing that show and are still there waiting for the fallout to clear.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
alex jones should get a nobel peace prize because he has done more to help humanity

How has he helped humanity?

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:07 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

he gets people interested in local and international politic with the books hes written, the movies hes produced and his radio show which you can read,watch and listen all for free online, he sells some of the best supplements and detox supplies on the market at a near unbeatable price to help people live a longer and happier life ( dont say they cant and don't do that, that's like saying vitamin c doesn't prevent scurvy.), he tells people whats really going on in the world no matter how looney it sounds by showing you and telling you where to find the original documents and patents, and it doesnt sound that looney because most other conspiracy theoristradio / internet hosts go into either ufos,big foot or lizard people. the man deserves something.
edit on 24-3-2016 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Some things are fully good but most are some sort of neutral. Like twitter is good for statistics, marketting, connecting, but i dont even have to point out the negative aspects that something like twitter can bring to someone's life without even mentioning time wasting. Alex Jones reports things with a dangerous bias and sells fear. He has done some good work, but like you've admitted without even realizing in your op, he's selling fear and that's not a positive feeling

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:13 AM
link   
heh... well i must say

If i had to choose between Alex Jones and Obama for the Nobel, i'd choose AJ.

But seriously, i know people who aren't Rich and who aren't In Media daily and who aren't appreciated who deserve the Nobel far more than these buggers.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 711117

but like you've admitted without even realizing in your op, he's selling fear and that's not a positive feeling

please show me where i admitted any such thing.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:17 AM
link   

And he most likely works for Soros and Goldman Sachs too.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

im open to any evidence you may have to backup what you said, thats if you have any ofcourse.
edit on 24-3-2016 by theboarman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   
It doesn't matter if he is preaching the most amazing truths out there and the secrets to World peace (which lets be honest - he usually isn't), he still come off as a shouty a@#$/^e. No one with any real political clout is going to back him until he learns to calm down. His manner is what switches off most potential backers, who place him firmly into the loud mouth loony category.

Compare his Piers Morgan interview with Ben Shapiros (I know Morgan is scum, but it is something they both did on the same subject so is good for comparison).

Jones and Shapiro made many of the same points against the same person. Which of them do you think put their points forward most effectively? Jones' interview turned into a screaming rant. Morgan hardly had to speak, Jones just made himself look like a nut case while Morgan just sat and smirked. Shapiro on the other hand made Morgan fight for (and lose) virtually every point with fluid use of language, active listening, appropriate body positioning and educated counter argument. Morgan looked like he had been raped by the end. This is the difference between someone who is skilled at educated debate and someone who has poor emotional control.

Jones makes the occasional fair point, but until he calms down he will be viewed by most as a looper.

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
a reply to: awareness10

im open to any evidence you may have to backup what you said, thats if you have any ofcourse.

Since you don't know, that means you have already ignored the evidence, so what is the point of showing you?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join