It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alex jones should get a nobel peace prize

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I think there are many sources out there regarding what is going on..AJ maybe is 10% accuracy/reality..the rest fear mongering bullshavings..furthermore a platform to sell products. JM2C.
Cheers

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

you see it as crazy talk i see it as a motivational speech in disguise.

Here's the deal on Jones...he is a distraction from what's really going on. Like I've said before, when the man with the megaphone yells at you, "Look over here! Yes, here!, Not there...HERE!!"...well the smart money looks in the opposite direction.

Yes...there's a lot of weirdness going on, and you've come to the right place, as inserted in some of the threads in this ATS Petri dish are some pretty solid leads. You've passed the first, most important step, though...you are questioning the official line. Now get out your ATS search engine...it's time for you to leave the kid stuff behind and discover The Aviary. Happy Trails

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Yes he was good journalist. But sadly he has gone out the deep end with the likes as David Wilcock.

But no one must forget that this is the man that blow the lid on the cesspool Bilderberg meetings. Worlds elite that are worshipping an owl.
edit on 23-3-2016 by pompel9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pompel9
Yes he was good journalist. But sadly he has gone out the deep end with the likes as David Wilcock.

But no one must forget that this is the man that blow the lid on the cesspool Bilderberg meetings. Worlds elite that are worshipping an owl.

I think you're talking about Bohemian Grove. It wasn't a secret when Jones picked it up, so that's an easy one to give away to the Great Unwashed. Thing about the Net, though, is that you can get past the crumbs that are handed to us and get into meatier territory, if you care to.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

Do they give Nobel Peace prizes for contributions to disinformation?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

I think he was just saying in the old days he was just a conspiracy journalist on public access with some interesting things to say rahter than the snake oil salesman he is now. On top of that I am pretty sure he has lost his mind.

I always think about making a heavy metal band called Crisis Garden. One of his many scam based products (emergency seeds that cost hundreds of dollars, but really are about 12 if you just get them yourself).

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

originally posted by: pompel9

I think you're talking about Bohemian Grove. It wasn't a secret when Jones picked it up, so that's an easy one to give away to the Great Unwashed. Thing about the Net, though, is that you can get past the crumbs that are handed to us and get into meatier territory, if you care to.

Oh yeah, sorry. I mixed it up. But he is the only one that has taken up and distributed what was going on behind these meetings.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: theboarman
just thought i would share my thoughts on alex jones.

Let me share mine...

He outright lies, twists "facts," and completely gets it wrong in order to spread his hysterical fear mongering. Here, at 7:20, we show one of his many lies...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:31 PM
link   

one should look into his divorce and the number of sex councillers that were used

winning

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I wonder how much he makes off of selling supplements alone, not that anything is necessarily wrong with that, but I mean when you whip an audience in a narrative, it does tend to make it easier to sell them the products that happen to be solutions to the "problems" he discusses.

Clever.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Not to mention his own product line and special blends.

Make sure you are ready with your crisis garden when the electricity goes

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

I got my Nascent Iodine for when the nukes hit.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
but the fact remains he is passionate in his beliefs

His "beliefs" are anything that will make people buy the crap he flogs all the time, and give him money!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Alex is on point with a lot of what he says.

He does go on crazy rants I don't understand sometimes but I don't hold it against him. It takes a little insanity to do what he does and I get it.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: Metallicus
but the fact remains he is passionate in his beliefs

His "beliefs" are anything that will make people buy the crap he flogs all the time, and give him money!

Specifically identify crap that he flogs with evidence to refute his claims.

I listen regularly and find his perspective to be on point.

Are you just regurgitating something you read or do you actually listen to the information without personal bias?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: luthier

I got my Nascent Iodine for when the nukes hit.

I love the nascent iodine I take it everyday.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

I just listened to the audio on your episode from 7.20 and i still totally disagree with your perspective.

The difference between new and old is negligible in the conversation as the laws still exist either way. Pointing out that he used the wrong lexicon to explain the situation is practically pointless as it doesn't change the facts that the law still exist.

But thanks for correcting the dates for us. Seems more like mistakes than lies to me, guess it depends on your own personal bias how you choose to view it doesn't it?
edit on 3/23/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theboarman

So you want to give a guy who uses wild speculation, here say, psuedoscience, faked video and photos as evidence a Nobel prize?

Why don't you just give the Nobel prize to the homeless guy on the street corner with the sign "the end is nigh"?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I actually think that Alex Jones has ushered in an era of information at a rate that no one has, in a successful manner.

If it weren't for him, many of us wouldn't even be here, or involved in politics.

Regardless of some of his antics or past behaviors. He's overall be more "correct" than most.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatheInTheFountain
I actually think that Alex Jones has ushered in an era of information at a rate that no one has, in a successful manner.

If it weren't for him, many of us wouldn't even be here, or involved in politics.

Regardless of some of his antics or past behaviors. He's overall be more "correct" than most.

A lot of what we're dealing with here is what I call the monkey mind.

We're dealing with thinking that's based on emotional and egotistical bias. It's hard to admit that someone else is good or right or intelligent when I'm more intelligent than they or or if i think I could do it better even though I'm not.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join