It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brussels Terror attack Brothers Known To Police "AGAIN WITH KNOWN"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

I am extremely skeptical of what the mainstream media says, unless they are talking about the weather or other innocuous events.

But when it comes to coverage of The Global War On Terror, it is all propaganda, pure and simple. MH17, San Bernardino, Paris, London, 911, and on and on and on.

Last night on ABC News we were brought up to speed on ALL the events like SB and Sandy Hook. Oh yeah, they went overboard in their propaganda effort.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Please explain to me, in as much detail as you can, exactly why you seem to think these terrorist attacks were a 'false flag'?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn

Please explain to me, in as much detail as you can, exactly why you seem to think these terrorist attacks were a 'false flag'?

ohhh dear, you just had to ask....

Get ready for a night of banging your head against a brick wall

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Many reasons. I live in the US, but from what I can see from the hordes of immigrants flooding Europe for the last few months, they are homeless and destitute. I find it most hard to believe that such people could organize and execute what is a pretty good attack. Maybe I'm wrong, but they just don't seem capable.

Also it turns out now, from what I read here at ATS, that the numerology is becoming suspicious. 322, ISIS(of which I have long been suspicious), and secret societies.

But more, it's how the media handles it, how it presents it. Just as with MH17 almost 2 years ago, and SB in December, the media asks no questions at all, and completely disregards facts and evidence presented by parties other than the US government.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

I know......sorry.

Fortunately I have to pick my Grandson up soon and then I have a date with the pub so I will only be checking in intermittently.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

So you have number and immigrants that's it, that's why you believe that this was a false flag.

Firstly numbers mean nothing and secondly the attackers were not refugees.

both of your points quickly put down.

I have a better idea, how about this, there exists bad men who like to strap explosives to themselves and kill civilians all because they have this twisted idea that some dude sitting on a cloud will give them a whole load of virgins for eternity.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I can see that now, my bad.

Apparently, your clarifications came while I was writing my post.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Many reasons. I live in the US, but from what I can see from the hordes of immigrants flooding Europe for the last few months, they are homeless and destitute.

Who said the terrorists were displaced refugees who only recently came to Europe?

As far as I am aware those alleged to be responsible have been living in Brussels for quite some time, the may even have been home grown as has been the case in terrorist attacks before.

And even if they were recent refugees there is still the very real possibility that they received terrorist training whilst in their country of origin.

As for being destitute.....many are, many aren't.

I find it most hard to believe that such people could organize and execute what is a pretty good attack. Maybe I'm wrong, but they just don't seem capable.

Why couldn't they organize or execute such an operation?

It would have been pretty easy given that the bomb maker has proven he has the ability to make all too effective devices from simple, easy gained materials and that security prior to going through the departure lounge etc is relatively relax.

Also it turns out now, from what I read here at ATS, that the numerology is becoming suspicious. 322, ISIS(of which I have long been suspicious), and secret societies.

Numerology?

But more, it's how the media handles it, how it presents it. Just as with MH17 almost 2 years ago, and SB in December, the media asks no questions at all, and completely disregards facts and evidence presented by parties other than the US government.

Well, I can't speak for US media but first of all US government evidence counts for next to nothing here in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Secondly, certain sections of our media can be quite rigorous in their examination of all evidence presented to them.

I'm not saying we should accept everything presented to us unequivocally....but neither should we discount it without examination.

Some things are exactly what and how they appear to be......not everything is a conspiracy!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Donald Trump as disgusting as some may find him has NOT as far as I know brainwashed American citizens to go out and preach and convert other people to blow themselves up in public places to hurt and kill as many people as they possibly can, he is not asked for death to muslims because they dont believe in Western democracy, he hasnt asked his voters to hate and seek vengenence anyone who doesnt follow his ideology. There is a vast difference between ISIS and ISIS sympathisers.

In UK we have radicals spewing this type of rhetoric for yeads under the umbrella of free speech, we have had a man walking down a London Street with a child on his shoulders draped in an ISIS and we have had sharia patrols who fortunately have faced the Law. These are dangerous people perhaps more dangerous than the people they brainwash to carry out atrocities and if there arent laws to deal with them then there should be. We need to take an harder line in this Country and I suspect in many more European Countries. The softly, softly approach with fear of offending the offenders doesnt cut it. These radicals always know the Laws and fly as close as they can to the line so as to avoid arrest. a reply to: Flavian

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

If you are looking for a conspiracy angle I suggest you read the OP in this thread....it certainly offers an interesting perspective.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

Just found this on msn.

Apparently they were in turkey last year and known as having been fighting and learning in Syria. the turkish Authorities had told their Belgiun counterparts about their involvement in syrian training camps but the Belgian police obviously allowed them back and didn't keep a close eye on them.

www.msn.com... cid=mailsignout

One of the Brussels attackers was caught in Turkey in June last year and deported to Belgium, Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan has said Belgium authorities released the suspect despite Turkish warnings he was "a foreign fighter", the president added. He did not name the attacker, who he said was detained at Turkey's border with Syria at Gaziantep. President Erdogan said: "Despite our warnings that this person was a foreign terrorist fighter, Belgium could not establish any links with terrorism." An official in the Turkish president's office later said the attacker deported from Turkey was Brahim el-Bakraoui.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

Who said arrest. EVERYONE IS SAYING DEPORT!!

You can't deport them. They were Europe born citizens. (French, Belgians)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kitzik

I say do it once it is shown they are militant. If they are YOUR citizens and they hold Jihad beliefs ARREST THEM

Jihad is HOLY WAR. That is something that should not be entertained.

edit on 3 23 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

No, we should not accept what is told us without question. On that fine point we agree.

I guess what's happening is that these things are becoming so common that I'm getting used to judging them. Just as the SB event was so obviously a staged event, this one has all those hallmarks. Complete biographies of the "perps", obscure details "found out".

For example, in SB it was the cell phone they "found" with all the secrets on it, in this case it was some laptop computer "found" in a garbage can according to TV, on 911 Atta "conveniently" left all sorts of personal information in the back of a rental car.

And on, and on. Sorry, in my world the mainstream media has absolutely no credibility, and the government's mendacity is public knowledge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join